Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Worst Date You've Ever Had? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Date You've Ever Had? (3179 Views)

Most Embarassing Date You've Ever Had. / Worst Date Ever~! / Your Worst Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Date You've Ever Had? by showbobo(m): 12:20am On Jul 11, 2010
Some gurls just cant stop "FORMING", . . My Buddy once had a date with this pretty chick awhile ago.They went out to a pub and met some other friends there so they shared a table and the following conversation occured:

My Friend: So babe,do you care for Pizza??

CHICK: hmmmmm, I dont drink it, (forming and shrugging as hell)

He said he actually felt kicking her cos he was so so disappointed. . . . . .

Whats yours?? grin cheesy
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by double08(m): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2010
Happened in skool,took this chic out to a fast food joint,she kept on saying she is not hungry,follow the dialogue

Me:at least take snack and a soft drink
girl:am not hungry, ok (talking to the waiter) get me a plate of fried rice and chicken, (complain again)am not hungry, add salad (complain again) add plantain, and one big 5 Alive, and before I could say NAIRALAND!!! shes cleaned the plate and cracked the chicken bones,drank 75% of the 5 Alive and took the remaining 25% neatly tucked inside her handbag home .WTF!

Wonder what she will eat when she is hungry!!!
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by whiteroses(f): 3:17am On Jul 11, 2010
Jesus Christ forgive me oh, one boy i see around and never talked to him, added me on fb and we arranged but h, he, he, ahem, he doesn't seem normal
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Woke4all(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2010
^^
Lol grin
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by madlady(f): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2010
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by 190: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2010
Yea therz this gurl i met while i was still in the university that was like 4yrs back
I asked her out and on our 1st outing and she was already demanding an apple
I-Phone, despite it wasnt already been sold all over Nigeria then,
she simply saw it on CNN and was like 190 if u get me this apple Phone,
I would carry 10 of your kids for you,

I was like WTF,
so u mean i should go abroad just to get you a fone worth more than a 100Jeez
Just cos i wanna sleep with u (which is the end result then anyway)
abeg carry your wahala dey go i nor dey do again,
and up till today she still asks after that phone!
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by indie22(f): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2010
Hehehehehe!!

Madlady I still don't get why you had to cut and run, was the guy being all weird and shifty or the horror movie was just getting to you?
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by showbobo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2010
I'm really loving this grin cheesy. . .

@madlady,I wonder what u were thinking grin cheesy

@190,wetin dey inside make u go yankee for iphone?? grin
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by madlady(f): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2010
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2010
@post
met this gal in London and invited her back to my crib after a few good dates. when we got there we had some fancy dinner, movie and then onward to getting freaky. during pre-intimacy, i started fingering her and i could feel something inside her cootie cat. i asked her if she had a diaphragm or som' but she said: "come on stop joking!" so i replied:" yeah i can feel something strange inside your punana, there is something in there". she said: "nah come on!"

anyway we start sha*gging and i could still feel something inside her. so i told her to spread her leg and i started fingering her again trying to get to what i was feeling inside. i started aiming for that thing i was touching. it felt like something solid but it wasnt flesh. after a while, i got hold of it and dragged it out, IT WAS A TAMPON THAT SHE HAD FORGOTTEN INSIDE.

the craziest part was that she didnt know how long its been inside her but by the nasty sickening smell of it (which filled the room in a sec) it must have been there for AGES! the poor gal was so ashamed that she ran to the bathroom screaming, got dressed and wanted to go home. she didnt say a single word in the car.

the sad part is that: forgetting a tampon inside is supposedly common with women and that it can lead to cancer etc
but that SMELL will haunt me forever as i sometimes remember that foul odor!!
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by r231(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2010
Went out for a meal with this funky girl

The girl spent the whole evening ranting on about her ex and was obviously still hung up on him,

so I told her that I left my wallet in the car and i am going to get it

get to ma car zoom off and left her without paying.

she started calling my phone but obviously turned it off and she left at least 20 msgs

She was furious the next time she saw me but I wasn't particularly interested.

1 Like

Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by chrisrock(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2010
My worst date,hmmmmm,it happened some 3 years ago,i asked this new boaty girl(Rich babe) of mine to for the first time fix a meal for me that i was hungry,happily she said yes and asked me to give her 30mins,she came back with a small cooler,containing Rice,my first taste was awful but i tried to pretend only for her to tell me that there was egg inside the rice,i deepen my spoon to the depth of the flask to find an unpeeled egg lying inside my jellof rice,with my friends laughing at me, i was so pissed,
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by indie22(f): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2010
@r231, You left her alone to pick the tab?

Now that's just plain cheap and nasty!!!
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by r231(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2010
indie22:

@r231, You left her alone to pick the tab?

Now that's just plain cheap and nasty!!!

dats not cheap darling

if you are in my shoes you will do the same

its not paying the tab dats the problem but going bck in there and facing her again wow
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by indie22(f): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2010
She was that bad uhn?
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by r231(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^^^^very bad
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2010
r231:

The girl spent the whole evening ranting on about her ex and was obviously still hung up on him,
she started calling my phone but obviously turned it off and she left at least 20 msgs

that was ***singing**** "COLD AS ICE"!!!!!

whatever rant she had about her ex didnt warrant to be left to pay the bill. she was just a confused gal!
but if she had come with 3 of her friends while you only invited HER then you could have done a runner!
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Pweety4me(f): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2010
chrisrock:

My worst date,hmmmmm,it happened some 3 years ago,i asked this new boaty girl(Rich babe) of mine to for the first time fix a meal for me that i was hungry,happily she said yes and asked me to give her 30mins,she came back with a small cooler,containing Rice,my first taste was awful but i tried to pretend only for her to tell me that there was egg inside the rice,i deepen my spoon to the depth of the flask to find an unpeeled egg lying inside my jellof rice,with my friends laughing at me, i was so pissed,

Lolz suffer suffer but how can u call dat a date?
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by showbobo(m): 1:43am On Jul 12, 2010
r231:

You harsh bro. . . . hehehe grin cheesy
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Freiburger(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2010
Wanted me a pay her bills after eating and drinking almost everything available in a 5 star restaurant.
Well i was touch enough on her to make her pay her damm bills herself.
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by indie22(f): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2010
Erm, Mrbrownjay, I know its some women actually forget tampons inside them, but it beats me how they can actually do that

Don't they ever give their "down under" a good wash? Coz I think if your girl did, she would have found the foreign object hiding in there before you did!

Pele tho, that was cringe worthy!!
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by MrAnus: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2010
took a babe out to a resturant and didnt get no punny in return
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by 190: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
met this gal in London and invited her back to my crib after a few good dates. when we got there we had some fancy dinner, movie and then onward to getting freaky. during pre-intimacy, i started manipulation her and i could feel something inside her cootie cat. i asked her if she had a diaphragm or som' but she said: "come on stop joking!" so i replied:" yeah i can feel something strange inside your punana, there is something in there". she said: "nah come on!"

anyway we start sha*gging and i could still feel something inside her. so i told her to spread her leg and i started manipulation her again trying to get to what i was feeling inside. i started aiming for that thing i was touching. it felt like something solid but it wasnt flesh. after a while, i got hold of it and dragged it out, IT WAS A TAMPON THAT SHE HAD FORGOTTEN INSIDE.

the craziest part was that she didnt know how long its been inside her but by the nasty sickening smell of it (which filled the room in a sec) it must have been there for AGES! the poor gal was so ashamed that she ran to the bathroom screaming, got dressed and wanted to go home. she didnt say a single word in the car.

the sad part is that: forgetting a tampon inside is supposedly common with women and that it can lead to cancer etc
but that SMELL will haunt me forever as i sometimes remember that foul odor!!
grin grin

serves u rite Mr.Browny, u too like t0t0
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by SAGoddess: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
Went on a date with this guy and we chatted a bit and he started talking about what turns him off about girls, this and that then told me he wanted to marry me and that we could make it work, WTF, I didn't even know him, needless to say his calls went unanswered until he got the message, scammer!
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2010
indie22:

Erm, Mrbrownjay, I know its some women actually forget tampons inside them, but it beats me how they can actually do that
Don't they ever give their "down under" a good wash?  Coz I think if your girl did, she would have found the foreign object hiding in there before you did!
Pele tho, that was cringe worthy!!

believe me, the way i struggled to reach the thingy and get it out, i understand why she didnt feel it was there. i dont even think she could have gotten it out by herself. she was spread like an eagle and i was positioned in front of her and it still took me 5 good mins to get it

190:

grin grin
serves u rite Mr.Browny, u too like t0t0

you can only learn through experience, lol!

@NAIRALAND BLOODY SPAM
wtf is "manipulation"?! i wrote finger*ing and it came back as MANIPULATION. . . . . oh lawd!!!

ok so what about if i was at the police station and i am finger*ing the suspect in the line up. do you think it would make any sense if i wrote: i was at the police station manipulation the suspect in the line up?
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by 190: 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

believe me, the way i struggled to reach the thingy and get it out, i understand why she didnt feel it was there. i dont even think she could have gotten it out by herself. she was spread like an eagle and i was positioned in front of her and it still took me 5 good mins to get it

you can only learn through experience, lol!

@NAIRALAND BLOODY SPAM
wtf is "manipulation"?! i wrote finger*ing and it came back as MANIPULATION. . . . . oh lawd!!!

ok so what about if i was at the police station and i am finger*ing the suspect in the line up. do you think it would make any sense if i wrote: i was at the police station manipulation the suspect in the line up?

LOL, mr.brown, ur matter don tire me seriously, grin grin grin
u are fast taking over me as nairaland comedian of the year~ grin grin
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2010
^^^^^190, nobody can ever take your crown! you are the undisputed heavyweight champion of NL. lmao!
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by SAGoddess: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2010
indie22:

Don't they ever give their "down under" a good wash? Coz I think if your girl did, she would have found the foreign object hiding in there before you did!

Pele tho, that was cringe worth
indie22 link=topic=477058.msg6370902#msg6370902 date=1278930313:

Scary to think about but some girls don't believe in "digging", say cookie is self-cleansing so clearly lady tampon is one of those, goodness!
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by 190: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^190, nobody can ever take your crown! you are the undisputed heavyweight champion of NL. lmao!
No ive given you the title, since i fell in love wit mama-gee~
but r u sure uve seen her real pic (which u claim is different from this new 1)
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2010
you fell in love with a ghost, nothing wrong with that but you should know that many out here upload fake photos after people make fun of how they look!

i dont know about your "gf" REAL picture but i am 150% positive that the first picture she had on her profile is WAY different than the one she has now.
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Freiburger(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2010
See mama-gee taking over the a very neutral thread like this. what an Nl star.
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Had? by Marhoski(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

you fell in love with a ghost, nothing wrong with that but you should know that many out here upload fake photos after people make fun of how they look!

i dont know about your "gf" REAL picture but i am 150% positive that the first picture she had on her profile is WAY different than the one she has now.
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. / Guys Hv U Ever Slapped/beaten A Lady Before? / A Lady Demanding Recharge Card From A Guy. Okay Or Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.