Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago (2196 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by ViaGist: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
These photos are currently trending. The man met his girlfriend on Facebook a year ago. He got so emotional while proposing to her recently.

News via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/man-weeps-as-he-proposes-to-his-girlfriend-whom-he-met-on-facebook-a-year-ago

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by ViaGist: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2018

Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by ViaGist: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by Shelloween(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nice boobs

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
i hope MissTechy dey see ds cry
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by columbus007(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
no be akin be dis guy shocked
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by stephleena(f): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
see fine memes@ the first and second pictures.
lovely
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by kiddoiLL(m): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
“Babe all I'm saying is he should've fought harder for me" A fraudulent statement made by emotionally manipulative women who don't want u to progress in life

3 Likes

Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by GudluckIBB(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
And the girl just dey laugh

She no even cry

Dude fall hand
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by Pusyiter(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Twoclan, fellow NL babes and co......come and see and learn grin
When you are caught in the web, your man will cry for you grin
Am touched...Love is a wonderful thing not the concept pioneered by some lofolofos
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
The guy looks...effeminate. Crying because of a one year old relationship? We know who will be wearing the pants in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by Twoclans(f): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pusyiter:
Twoclan, fellow NL babes and co......come and see and learn grin
When you are caught in the web, your man will cry for you grin
Am touched...Love is a wonderful thing not the concept pioneered by some lofolofos

The connection was there wink
I felt something wink
I had a smile every time the mail dropped wink
I was excited wink
Then boom it just faded away wink

Only pusyiter understands my poor attempt at poetry .

2 Likes

Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
What a _pussy

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by victorian(f): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
cheesy lol

This guy love strong o!

See tears cheesy

Jeez! grin

O ga o!
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by Alphasoar(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hmmm . . . I am writeless
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by prodigiousman(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Is this true smiley

Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by vincentjk(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sense fall on you bro

Why u dy cry na
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by dabrin: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2018
sad
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by Pusyiter(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2018
lol,
Don't make it fade as it does not change how it feels
Don't rip it down like banana peels
cos you look like the number eight
taste like banana cake
you remain the number one candidate....... grin
Twoclans:

The connection was there wink
I felt something wink
I had a smile every time the mail dropped wink
I was excited wink
Then boom it just faded away wink

Only pusyiter understands my poor attempt at poetry .

1 Like

Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by Suleletul: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
O My God! It is such an addorable moment. I know it is really hard to find a true love in this age of hustle and bustle. Moreover, it is quite emotional as well to meet someone care after such a long time. I wish them best of luck for their future. Thanks!
Re: Man Weeps As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Whom He Met On Facebook A Year Ago by hipovukup: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is so beautiful and emotional...........

(1) (Reply)

Collection Of Beautiful Skirt And Blouse For Celebrating Women Pics / Flatmate Needed / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.