Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos (5482 Views)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating / Chai! See The Bum Bum Everybody Is Talking About (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by gabbynak(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
A second British woman has died from “Brazilian butt lift” surgery, the BBC has learned, as fresh warnings come over the risks. The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Baaps) said it was the most dangerous cosmetic procedure to undergo. The surgery has been made popular by celebrities. But many people are putting themselves at risk by seeking cheaper procedures abroad, Baaps warned.

Source: http://www.truhealthonline.com/second-brit-dies-after-brazilian-butt-lift-surgery/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by MssIndependent(f): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
gabbynak:
A second British woman has died from “Brazilian butt lift” surgery, the BBC has learned, as fresh warnings come over the risks. The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (Baaps) said it was the most dangerous cosmetic procedure to undergo. The surgery has been made popular by celebrities. But many people are putting themselves at risk by seeking cheaper procedures abroad, Baaps warned.

Source: http://www.truhealthonline.com/second-brit-dies-after-brazilian-butt-lift-surgery/
Na wa ooo! Na by force to get yansh?

1 Like

Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by pansophist(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
If she undergo a lean diet to loose gluteus fats, and do lots of exercises and strength training (like squats, deadlift) that worked the glute muscles, in about 6 months to two years, she will see positive result. Her ass will be aesthetically appealing, protruded, lean and firm.

Surgery is never the best for something hard work, patience and consistency will do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by gabbynak(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
pansophist:
If she undergo a lean diet to loose gluteus fats, and do lots of exercises and strength training (like squats, deadlift) that worked the glute muscles, in about 6 months to two years, she will see positive result. Her ass will be aesthetically appealing, protruded, lean and firm.

Surgery is never the best for something hard work, patience and consistency will do.
You are a coach! Very correct. The surgery she did only enhances the fat content of her Butt, while exercise would focus more on an increase gluteus maximux, medius and minimus mass, making the Butt firm and appealing as you said.

3 Likes

Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by MssIndependent(f): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
pansophist:

She just wasted her life for nothing.
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by dbos11(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Operation gone wrong

When the butt butted her grin grin

Just don't know why i'm happy
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by MssIndependent(f): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
dbos11:
Operation gone wrong

You gat no chills at all!
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by gabbynak(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
dbos11:
Operation gone wrong

Haba! At least you should show some human concern na, even if she was stupid in her actions.
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
Na them oh

Them feminist

The gender equality warriors

After they have preached feminist stuff for years... They go for surgery to increase their loads so as to attract hubby since menopause is knocking on their doors.

God punish feminist

Where is TheOdd1sOut and LuciferKristi??

Their opinions are needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by gabbynak(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
MssIndependent:
She just wasted her life for nothing.
I tell you. it was a careless loss.
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by ednut1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-45731191
yeye blogger, thats pics for illustration
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by MssIndependent(f): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
ednut1:
Though lengthy but still skim through. Guess you are trying to say it is not a recent occurrence in a nut shell.
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
MssIndependent:
Though lengthy but still skim through. Guess you are trying to say it is not a recent occurrence in a nut shell.
its recent, the blogger copied a little from it and made it seem the dead women is the pic posted
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by gabbynak(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
ednut1:
I see how you exhibit your intelligence in public. Btw why share a link when you reffer OP as a yeye blogger? tongue tongue tongue
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
gabbynak:
I see how you exhibit your intelligence in public. Btw why share a link when you reffer OP as a yeye blogger? tongue tongue tongue
cos thats the source, and the pic is not the dead woman
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by youngberry001(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
gabbynak:
Haba! At least you should show some human concern na, even if she was stupid in her actions.
human concern undecided who send her to go do butt left undecided nah stright hell express no delay.

U dey dere dey show concern ok
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by gabbynak(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
ednut1:
Ok I get your point now. But the Yeye stuff sha.... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by MssIndependent(f): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
youngberry001:
human concern undecided who send her to go do butt left undecided nah stright hell express no delay.

U dey dere dey show concern ok
Over care dey worri this blogger! grin grin grin
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by MssIndependent(f): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
ednut1:
Lol! But the content is what matters na? Abi? From what I read in this blogger's story, he didn't indicate anywhere that the picx is the woman in question na? Abi na me no understand you?
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by poyebad: 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
What a blessed job, getting paid to touch ladily parts! wink
Oh boy!
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2018
Rip cry
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by richard1994(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nawa o....
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by gabbynak(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
MssIndependent:
Over care dey worri this blogger! grin grin grin
Lols cheesy
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by MssIndependent(f): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
poyebad:
What a blessed job, getting paid to touch ladily parts! wink
Oh boy!
Ashawo grin grin grin grin
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by poyebad: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
MssIndependent:
Ashawo grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked Ashawo for where! I'm not ashawo o, I can prove it to you...

I am a holy brother MssIndependent.
A holy brother with decent taste. wink
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by GentleMoney: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos by MssIndependent(f): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
poyebad:

shocked shocked shocked Ashawo for where! I'm not ashawo o, I can prove it to you...

I am a holy brother MssIndependent.
A holy brother with decent taste. wink
What's your taste?

(1) (Reply)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! / My Bad Experience At Four Points Sheraton.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.