Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

*the Bible Is False* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *the Bible Is False* (816 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*the Bible Is False* by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
I sat there listening to them as they were submitting various theories on why the Bible is false and how the missionaries were sent to deceived and put men in mental bondage. Someone said a *letter from the king of Belgium* many years ago that missionaries should use the Bible to put men in mental bondage is his proof and different theories were flying up and down, yet I wasn't moved

Then one asked me, can't I see all these proofs that the bible is false and some passages are even contradictory

I smiled and said, I've met with the God of the Bible.
Where is He if He is real? He rudely interrupted, I smiled and said, inside me

Why are their sufferings everywhere if He exists and as powerful as you claim

Because He has given people the power to make their own decisions without His interference. I replied. And then I continued.

Our world is broken because men could decide what they want to do and God wouldn't interfere.

But there is a day when God would reward everyone according to what they've decided to do with their will power.
So that there is evil in the world doesn't mean God doesn't love the world but because He is patient hoping that men would repent and come to the saving knowledge of Christ.

But I can't feel him he responded sarcastically.

Just as the sun is always shining though at night we don't see it, likewise
God is alive in the man of faith, though certain times he doesnt feel Him.
If you believe you'll experience God in your heart.

Oh! taste and see the Lord is good.

God can be felt even when we don't understand so many things in His word, we can feel with our heart what His word says to us.

If you've had personal relationship with God, no one can tell you He doesn't exist because you must have spoken with Him

I know God exist even when my needs aren't met after praying.
I know He loves me even when I feel differently
I know His ways are perfect even when some text sounds contradictory to me or beats my understanding

There is God
His word says so
His acts confirms so
And my relationship with Him strengthens this

God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: *the Bible Is False* by PastorAIO: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
You sound like you are about to become an atheist and you're trying to bolster your crumbling faith with a pep talk.

4 Likes

Re: *the Bible Is False* by MightySparrow: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
NICE
Re: *the Bible Is False* by 0temSapien: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
The bible is actually filled with falsehood. Read the BOOK OF TRUTH to discover many lies of the bible.

1 Like

Re: *the Bible Is False* by Dantedasz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: *the Bible Is False* by xproducer: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
There is no prophecy contained in the Holy Bible that hasn't already - or that will not - come to pass, as God mercifully reveals to humankind.

"for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." - 2 Peter 1:21

Denial of the undeniable truth of the Word, doesn't change anything that the Almighty has purposed.

"So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." - Isaiah 55:11

1 Like

Re: *the Bible Is False* by johnw47: 1:43am On Oct 08, 2018
0temSapien:
The bible is actually filled with falsehood. Read the BOOK OF TRUTH to discover many lies of the bible.

now otem, you know very well that doctufos is the book of made up fairy tales

talking about the Bible:
2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God(YAHWEH), and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

1 Like

Re: *the Bible Is False* by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 10, 2018
God bless u bro
johnw47:

now otem, you know very well that doctufos is the book of made up fairy tales

talking about the Bible:
2Ti 3:16  All scripture is given by inspiration of God(YAHWEH), and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Re: *the Bible Is False* by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 10, 2018
I have read the book of truth, there is no truth in it
0temSapien:

3 Likes

Re: *the Bible Is False* by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Lies
PastorAIO:
You sound like you are about to become an atheist and you're trying to bolster your crumbling faith with a pep talk.
Re: *the Bible Is False* by 0temSapien: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2018
jerry447:
I have read the book of truth, there is no truth in it
I doubt thst you have read it. Okay if you did, let me ask you this question :

What was the name God Almighty gave to Yahweh initially?

If you know it, then you probably have read the BOOK OF TRUTH. If not, then you are a big liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *the Bible Is False* by PastorAIO: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
0temSapien:

If you know it, then you probably have read the BOOK OF TRUTH. If not, then you are a big liar.

olboy, you already know the answer to that. I laughed so loud when the guy claimed to have already read it. it seems that he is a newbie to NL religion section. But he has exposed himself to be a liar making false claims. So we can be certain every other claim he makes is made in the same spirit.

1 Like

Re: *the Bible Is False* by 0temSapien: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
PastorAIO:

olboy, you already know the answer to that. I laughed so loud when the guy claimed to have already read it. it seems that he is a newbie to NL religion section. But he has exposed himself to be a liar making false claims. So we can be certain every other claim he makes is made in the same spirit.
ha ha ha grin
Re: *the Bible Is False* by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
0temSapien:

My guy, life indeed is a choice.

You believe what "The book of truth" says and deny what the Bible says. While he believes what the Bible says and not your book of truth.

What makes you deny the Bible and its Author and What makes you believe the "book of truth" and its author.

Choice!

A time comes when the Truth will be revealed and both of you would know if your choices were wrong or not. Until then enjoy your beliefs.

But then it would be too late to make a change.

4 Likes

Re: *the Bible Is False* by PastorAIO: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
There is a difference between arbitrary choice and compelled choice.

Arbitrary choice is a matter of eeny meeny miiny moo.
Compelled choice is when you cannot help it you have to choose what you choose. For instance, a man that likes round bums and is faced with a choice between a wife with round yansh or a skinny assed wife. His sexual preference will compel him to choose the round Yansh one,
Other people faced with other choices are compelled by logic to choose one over the other.
Others are compelled by their upbringing etc.

It is quite rare that people make arbitrary choices,

tamethem:

My guy, life indeed is a choice.

You believe what "The book of truth" says and deny what the Bible says. While he believes what the Bible says and not your book of truth.

What makes you deny the Bible and its Author and What makes you believe the "book of truth" and its author.

Choice!

A time comes when the Truth will be revealed and both of you would know if your choices were wrong or not. Until then enjoy your beliefs.

But then it would be too late to make a change.
Re: *the Bible Is False* by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
You are confused, the god of this world have really blindfolded you.... YAHWEH is God Almighty Himself..... Seriously you are Blind
0temSapien:

1 Like

Re: *the Bible Is False* by 0temSapien: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
jerry447:
You are confused, the god of this world have really blindfolded you.... YAHWEH is God Almighty Himself..... Seriously you are Blind
This shows that you haven't read the book of TRUTH where it was revealled to us how God ALMIGHTY created Yahweh, Allah and other gods. Read the book of MCC 1:14

MCC 1:14 .
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh , Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

So now I'm sure you have seen how God Almighty created Yahweh your god. Peace.
Re: *the Bible Is False* by kkins25(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
0temSapien:
This shows that you haven't read the book of TRUTH where it was revealled to us how God ALMIGHTY created Yahweh, Allah and other gods. Read the book of MCC 1:14

MCC 1:14 .
14. Now the names of some of these beings( creatures of God) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh , Wanyioyi,...Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

So now I'm sure you have seen how God Almighty created Yahweh your god. Peace.
Could you kindly share a link to the book pls.
Re: *the Bible Is False* by CAPSLOCKED: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
jerry447:

Why are their sufferings everywhere if He exists and as powerful as you claim

Because He has given people the power to make their own decisions without His interference.

WOW
HURRICANES AND EARTHQUAKES ARE PEOPLE'S DECISIONS? AND THEN YOUR MAN DOESN'T INTERVENE BECAUSE HE'S GIVEN MAN FREEWILL. SO WHY DOES HE INTERVENE WHEN PEOPLE PASS EXAMS OR FIND LOST PAIR OF SOCKS? OR SURVIVE A BIKE FALL?

IF HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO INTERFERE BECAUSE HE'S GIVEN MAN ALL, WHY DO YOU PEOPLE EMPHASIZE ON PRAYING AND ASKING FOR THINGS HERE AND THERE?
Re: *the Bible Is False* by janettee(f): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Y'all keep contradicting yourselves lipsrsealed
Re: *the Bible Is False* by janettee(f): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WOW
HURRICANES AND EARTHQUAKES ARE PEOPLE'S DECISIONS? AND THEN YOUR MAN DOESN'T INTERVENE BECAUSE HE'S GIVEN MAN FREEWILL. SO WHY DOES HE INTERVENE WHEN PEOPLE PASS EXAMS OR FIND LOST PAIR OF SOCKS? OR SURVIVE A BIKE FALL?

IF HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO INTERFERE BECAUSE HE'S GIVEN MAN ALL, WHY DO YOU PEOPLE EMPHASIZE ON PRAYING AND ASKING FOR THINGS HERE AND THERE?

Spot on, I'm surprised seeing the 'he has given us the freewil to do whatever we like' l. I guess it's the new excuse or something...

1 Like

Re: *the Bible Is False* by 0temSapien: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
kkins25:

Could you kindly share a link to the book pls.
Here >>
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: *the Bible Is False* by johnw47: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
jerry447:

smiley very true
jerry, otem is obsessed with Almighty God YAHWEH
and cannot stop talking-lying about Him,

satan tried to take YAHWEH'S throne and was clobbered,
satan couldn't put himself above YAHWEH so now he tries to bring YAHWEH down,
weakling otem is just one of satan's fairy tale helpers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *the Bible Is False* by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 11, 2018
God bless you
johnw47:

smiley very true
jerry, otem is obsessed with Almighty God YAHWEH
and cannot stop talking-lying about Him,

satan tried to take YAHWEH'S throne and was clobbered,
satan couldn't put himself above YAHWEH so now he tries to bring YAHWEH down,
weakling otem is just one of satan's fairy tale helpers

Re: *the Bible Is False* by Dantedasz(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

All Religions Are Fake!! / Are You Religious Or Godly? / Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.