Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy (42894 Views)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by jaxxy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Well she made the right call tho. What was the guy thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by jmaxjohn(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Topccy007z:
The poster above me has same moniker with me. Seun how manage?

Stop smoking weed, you wee nor hear

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Afonjas always living a wayward life.

I wish you a happy cursed life

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by BigNickGroup(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
franchasng:
Yoruba parents and cursing their children; not cool no matter what your child does to you angry

They are not Yoruba but Edo.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by madjune(m): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Just wondering, how's this news?

With all the economic brouhaha and APC election charade just on. Smh.
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Saff(f): 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2018
Those who are not spiritually sound will think we are crazy or superstitious. This universe is evil and if your parents curse you, that is the end. No matter what culture or ethnicity you are.
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by victorian(f): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
Father's curse aside. Both sisters look like dreamers waiting to live a fairy tale world in Nigeria.

And we all know ladies who dream of fairy tale lifestyle and love life will end up single for many many more years to come.
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by greggng: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Let them visit tb Joshua. How can a responsible man curse his children?

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Newboss(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2018
Curse kee you there! angry

At least 1000 people out of the over 6,000,000,000 people on earth divorce everyday angry

Wait until you have your first breakup, then we will go meet your father to reverse the curse angry

Go school and get a brain, una no go hear. angry Na to dey carry certificate una sabi angry

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Zieina(f): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
oyetunder:
What a tribalised brain that you have. Bless God that you are from the best tribe in whole world. Clap for yourself dear mad man from the east.

Savanger.
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by thugmansion(m): 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
She is not Yoruba.
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Adakintroy: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
People like tboss are truly ungratefull. You had a father that sent you abroad at one point, and you still get mouth to challenge am. Ungratefull pikin.

Some of us na only feed our mother feed us but till today she still DE remind. If you check some of all this girls them completely waste their parent money in school with no remorse. They hardly accept wrong. Always want to correct others.Head strong is a polite way of putting it.

Tell them to solve ordinary quadratic equation. Na that time them go put phone for ear ..like.." sorry I need to take this call". If she really studied well in school she should be well in line with her profession or advancin it. Not snapping cheap pictures online and exposing boobs here and there. As a father, I will be ashamed too. Especially a firm cultural man.

Even national anthem, you saw how she mess it up. most intelligent children that went to government school can do a better job.

I pray non of you women use her as role model. Cus he go haRd una I swear. Any guy weh go marry her go need to love her very deep and posses strong character.

people like this possess strong sense of entitlement.

If she cannot appreciate her father, despite all, she may not appreciate you either no matter what you do.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by emerged01(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
franchasng:
Yoruba parents and cursing their children; not cool no matter what your child does to you angry
even if they don't open their mouth to curse,disobeying them and maltreating them come with a curse.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Martinez19(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

Avoid curses from your parents.

Civilization has made kids of today blinded to that.

lalasticlala
Curses mean nothing. Just a mere unique sequence of the vibrations of someone's vocal cords has no effect in shaping someone's destiny. There have been parents that didn't curse their children but their children keep having relationship mishaps here and there. Tboss's sister might still end up getting married. So stop this nonsense. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Ishilove: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Ha, bloggers!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Raalsalghul: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Nigerians and superstition.

Although I had doubts about the lady's baby daddy. The guy is an irresponsible drunkard and weed smoker who is in his thirties, still trying to convince himself that he can make a living from rapping grin. Still he doesn't have 150 suscribers on his channel.

Why do ladies fall for such guys? Yet when a decent guy who doesn't wear gucci approach them, they will be forming class cry
Shit happens bro. Shit happens! cool cool cool
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by spencekat(m): 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
greggng:
Let them visit tb Joshua. How can a responsible man curse his children?
I tire o
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by ocelot2006(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2018
Okay....so how does this change Nigeria's economy for the better?
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Nobodys(f): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Why will a sane father curse his child!?. not just his child, his children,...
.Fuvk that shiit, what you don't believe in won't affect you. As long as they live a good life that curse will hold no water,...
Do your thing, live your life and forget about bullshiits.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by jworos(m): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
wait first, the curse was laid on them on IG? :/
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by anukulapo: 6:23am On Oct 06, 2018
I have to find this man and beg him o because...
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by zofofo09: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2018
220 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by Beat123(f): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2018
Lemme come and enter oo
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by essence1: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2018
Yankee101:
Naija man wey sabi no go marry them until that curse is lifted
Nigerian men are the worst set of men to be married to. Marry them to your destruction.
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by stieyven(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy by planetbluz: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

U Wicked Gan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together / Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria / Mide Funmi-martins Stuns In Bedroom Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.