Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" (43625 Views)

APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma / Insecurity: Northern Elders Warn Govt Over Imposition Of Curfew, Restrictions / Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Celebrityblog: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
This lady Cries and blasts Governor Wike for "imposing candidates on the PDP members."

The lady started crying after the candidate she is supporting allegedly stepped down because of Wike.

See Screenshots and watch the trending video below:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/pdp-primaries-video-of-lady-crying-and.html?m=1

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Celebrityblog: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2018

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by baliyubla: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2018
Staged.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by delugajackson: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
She should rather put that mouth to good use. Some things are not worth the stress. Channel that energy into something worthwhile.

I don't see any reason why she's crying over a politician, when she should be giving her partner a good head.

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by rentAcock(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Passionate idiots, I don't care about any party or contestant, it's all a circus and I won't waste time for that.

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Kingosytex(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
PDP is wike's personal property. he determines who gets what, when and how.

13 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by viktohmarkz(m): 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
lemme grab a sit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Gboy101: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
sponsored. bread winner in the family always have a say any decision

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Okoyeebo: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lol

And my alobam niggers still believe that PDP would give them the VP slot. grin

27 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by ckmayoca: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sorry
Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Joevics(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is what I was just stressing some minutes back.
Posting trash just to ridicule the opposition.

Which PDP candidate has stepped down?

If you even believe that Wike has the power to ask anyone to step down, then you need to get checked.

Wike is a boy compared to most PDP candidates, he may have the national chairman by his side, but he can't ask anyone to step down.

I see that rubbishing PDP is a task Mydd and his co MODs have taken up tonight.

And she even videoed herself crying. None-sense.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Guapismo: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pls can someone get her a bowl or better still a tank,
We can't afford to waste tears in this economic situation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Oluwaseyi456(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wat is rough in enemy's camp?
Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Baroba(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Big girl has suddenly lost her big god..

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by mikyke(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
Another APC way discrediting the PDP primaries. We won't buy this acting. Yeye

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Onlinealaba(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
lol, she is only pained that she won't be eating from the national cake as her only hope has been dashed, wike is to rivers as Tinubu is to Lagos

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rates(payment on delivery) delivery within Lagos and nationwide

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by achimsemrys(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
ACT

1 Like

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by berrystunn(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
Personal cry and personal interest

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by milemimi93(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
delugajackson:
She should rather put that mouth to good use. Some things are not worth the stress. Channel that energy into something worthwhile.

I don't see any reason why she should be crying when she could be giving her partner a good head.
She belongs to the oza room

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by hopexter(m): 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
delugajackson:

I don't see any reason why she should be crying when she could be giving her partner a good head.

Is it your mouth, if yours is for giving heads why don't you focus on that and let her focus on hers or someone can not air her grievance in peace

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Okoyeebo: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Wike installs a weak Chairman for the PDP.

Wike ensures a very weak political candidate with zero political strength in the North clinches the Pdp presidential ticket.

The greatest beneficiary of these steps is Buhari and APC.

In all the elections conducted under Secondus that APC won, have you ever heard Secondus say anything?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by DTBCLICKS(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Political motivated if u know u know

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by egwekwe: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
X
Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
rentAcock:
Passionate idiots, I don't care about any party or contestant, it's all a circus and I won't waste time for that.
U will live long with this mentality.

They are not worth the support of good thinking people.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Mayour11(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sebi it is her cry, let her cry her cry in peace now. Abi somebody can not cry again ni

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates" by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Cry cry baby. Come to think of it guys, it's said Wike is one of the top financier of PDP. If yes, then who wants to invest without returns?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle / States To Benefit From The N345b EU Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.