Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) (26107 Views)

A Short Story For Election Hoodlums / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) / Femi Falana: Thugs During Election, Hoodlums When They Turn Against You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
I was there live, the hoodlums mostly muslims were shouting APC APC, then they started shooting sporadically. Chased police men away from their duty post and set their patrol van ablaze.

#we say no to the terrorist organization party APC.
APC is a party of zombies, hoodlums, thieves, touts, thugs, agberos and corrupt politicians.

DELTA IS PDP, PDP IS DELTA.

APC MEMBERS ARE ENEMIES OF DEMOCRACY, THREATS TO BOTH STATE AND NATIONAL SECURITY AND THEY MUST BE TREATED AS TERRORISTS.
So for the fact that they were shouting APC actually ment they were APC members. It is obvious that you don't know anything about how politics is played in Nigeria, that is why your comment is riddled with anger and sentiment.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Mccullum: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
I was there live, the hoodlums mostly muslims were shouting APC APC, then they started shooting sporadically. Chased police men away from their duty post and set their patrol van ablaze.

APC is a party of zombies, hoodlums, thieves, touts, thugs, agberos and corrupt politicians.

APC MEMBERS ARE ENEMIES OF DEMOCRACY, THREATS TO BOTH STATE AND NATIONAL SECURITY AND THEY MUST BE TREATED AS TERRORISTS.

Look at this hypocrite and confusionist that is calling grey hash colour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Grace001: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
mustwin038:
Call or what's app the number below if interested in today game

I’m interest I want to be a millionaire too. Haha Fake thief ole barawo bansa. Leave other alone at least you’re making your millions coded. Share the games with your family members so you can all become a millionaire.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

I confess,

This thing I type is a lie. grin grin grin

I am lai Mohammed's best friend

Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
skimmy005:
idiot what do you gain from spreading fake news fool

he is not about spreading false or fake news. He is deliberately inciting one religion against another. This was how it started in Rwanda
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Standardcosting:
Just PDP primaries, see all what is happening..

I wonder what would be after they win!!!

Poverty Development Party

u well so? APC are the ones causing trouble so, and u'r here babbling
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by xcelentattitude(m): 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Nigeria politics turning to something else. Since the problem has always being between the two parties, can't they just come out to the stage and square off, possibly wipe each other out of existence and let people rest.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Hawala: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
May God help us
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

How do you know they are Muslims? Nigerians and lies..

Anyway, I just want what happened in Rwanda to happen in Nigeria..then our eyes go clear.....
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by cbngov01(m): 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nine11:
Adalebe Adebayo penkelemes for governor 2019 Support Group 

We believe in the government of the youth, to the young mind who are able and capable, we are a large group of people supporting and waiting to vote Adebayo Adelabu Penkelemesi, For he has promised us good governance and great support for the youth. if you share the same belief with us and you want to show solidarity and join us to vote Adelabu for governor come 2019 drop your number to be added in our whatsapp group. Or into olagabby1@gmail.com 
Nigeria must move forward, Oyo state must move forward.
Thank you.

Ki Oyo kole dara ajumose gbogbo wa ni oo

https://www.nairaland.com/4771603/join-adebayo-adelabu-penkelemes-governor

So that u can grow ur base and use that as a bargaining chip to get campaign funding....oga no need for group
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Korofoh: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hi there

We are offering high quality 100% real cotton boxer minimum of 25 peices.

Both products are of high quality and we deliver to you Nationwide irrespective of your location (Delivery charges apply).

√Banana Republic 25pcs
√ Normal boxers 25pcs
Note: The boxers stated above are not the boxers Aboki/Mallam are selling
We are located in Benin, Call Mike 08159198480
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Temidayo9(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin
Deltayankeeboi:

grin grin grin it seems this your APC are from other country
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by OYEDIPE(m): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Propaganda aiye!!!
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

So the fact they were shouting APC actually ment they were APC members? And how do you know they were muslims? It is obvious that you don't understand Nigeria Politics, that is why your comment is riddled with anger and sentiments
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by joenor(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
The election for this year, we go hear word
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by donald101(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

You lied, you're not there, Hon Evance Ivwurie member representing Ethiope East under PDP umbrella brought thugs to disorganized the process yesterday . M dear stop giving out fake information. Thanks.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by WarriAproko: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Evance get mind... Police go declare am wanted
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
On social media, PDD supporters are setting APC fans ablaze, but the case is other way round in reality.
Thanks God you are talking about PDD
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Your signature speaks volume to believe your cock and bull story, the hatred you people harbour toward another ethnic or religious group on faceless media is appalling,and you are one of the terrorist you are talking about because you have all the attributes.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Classictee89(m): 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Politics in 9ja taya me Aswear...

Want 2 Make some xtra cash online just by readin, commenting n sharing post? Check my signature.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
donald101:

You lied, you're not there, Hon Evance Ivwurie member representing Ethiope East under PDP umbrella brought thugs to disorganized the process yesterday . M dear stop giving out fake information. Thanks.
I knew the guy was a liar by reading his poisonous signature even b4 tell us the truth.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by jbtobsyn(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
skimmy005:
idiot what do you gain from spreading fake news fool
What did you gain from believing fake news. The primary election is held at Rivers not Delta. Stop tarnishing PDP's image.
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

So, you read my mentioned in you hell and you quickly changed your signature.

Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by Ismantech: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by kitone: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Stop all this lie, so you know they are Muslims buy shouting Apc? in delta state? Well only bigot like you will believe you, so for all the apc members in delta state it's the Muslims that came to attack the police. Stop all this senseless post, add a little maturity

Deltayankeeboi:
I was there live, the hoodlums mostly muslims were shouting APC APC, then they started sahooting sporadically. Chased police men away from their duty post and set their patrol van ablaze.

Re: PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) by felixawe(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2018
Baawaa:
Let them kill themselves but they should not touch innocent citizens
who is innocent & innocent of what ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / Senate Under Pressure Over Ngige, Amaechi, Shittu / PDP's 59th Birthday Message To Jonathan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.