Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries (68541 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Avoidsexxx(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
Profayo:

What will Jesus have wanted o?heaven's spokesman
Abi You think the wedding where Jesus turned water to wine was a small wedding? The wedding was so big that the wine got EXHAUSTED.

Mana....mana... jeso na Nne ya so ga the wedding now! .....there was no joseph there you know, (no take am serious oh!)you pastorchris spokesman! #don't judge so that you should not be .........(nna! Ka m waa! here)
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by classysupanova(f): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Why deny Anita Oyakhilome access to the wedding? Very wrong
be sure you know what your talking about!
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Philinho(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
Celebrity pastors having celebrity weddings ...? Is this what Jesus would have wanted ? It is well.
What do you know about JESUS?.He attended a marriage too ,where he turned water into wine. Do you know that Governors attended that wedding? We should avoid judging people. Thanks
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Lawalatm: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
No he wants you and your generation to marry poor people as a demonstration of compassion for poverty and stupidity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shelumiel:
Celebrity pastors having celebrity weddings ...? Is this what Jesus would have wanted ? It is well.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by neyur: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:

shut up joor.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by caprini1: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Divay22:

Lol. I don't mean for me but for Philip tongue
And Na writer o grin. All writing and no reading grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by babeosisi: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Will he now change his name to Oyakhilome
E like say na dem pay groom price for the man
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Divay22(f): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
caprini1:
And Na writer o grin. All writing and no reading grin
Lol
He hand dey move faster than he head
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by gospi: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Vacancy!!!
A home tutor is needed at Godwin Omunuwa Street,Iriakari Estate Lagos. To teach a student in Pry 5.
Subjects:Maths and English .
4 days in a week for 2 hours .
Interested persons should call 08160903487
Pay is 27k.You must be experienced in teaching and home tutoring .
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by hopexter(m): 3:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
dazzlingd:
angry

What's with these pussycat men that cry shamelessly these days.
Say na love reach that extent ni, yeye hypocrite.

Baba him trap catch Elephant na, so why him no go cry to God for answered prayers? If na you, you go cry pass woman wey lost her husband oo grin grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Orpe7(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Crying for the tv
Whe. Later tonight he will be spanking that ass like no man's biz grin
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by seangy4konji: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
I give you 2 years. By the time you read her WhatsApp message?

You go cry me self a river.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Julme(f): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:

With this your mindset I don't think you will like heaven... that's because the streets are made streets ar made of gold.........
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Classictee89(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Namby-pamby dude. HML...

Want 2 Make some xtra cash online just by readin, commenting n sharing post? Check my signature.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Classictee89(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Namby-pamby dude. HML...

Want 2 Make some xtra cash online just by readin, commenting n sharing post? Check my signature.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Shelumiel: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Julme:

With this your mindset I don't think you will like heaven... that's because the streets are made streets ar made of gold.........
It seems you do not know the theme of Christianity.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Julme(f): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
It seems you do not know the theme of Christianity.

Christainty isn't poverty... Go study your Bible properly to know for yourself, not basing your facts on assumptions
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Akabuking: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
naijaguy123456:
tongue tongue As a virgin, she's getting something tonight. If you know you know. grin
sharap, which virgin?

1 Share

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Shelumiel: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Julme:

Christainty isn't poverty... Go study your Bible properly to know for yourself, not basing your facts on assumptions
Your Savior was poor , true or false ? His disciples who evangelised and preach the gospel were rich abi. ..? Did they have yachts and aeroplanes...with an entourage of bodyguards ? Did they live flamboyant lifestyles? I am asking these questions because nowhere in the bible is it said, that Jesus and His disciples were living like these so called "men of God " we have today .
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by kmaster007: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
dis guy fall my hand... wen groom start to dey cry for wedding... I tot crying melt for braid
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by aalangel(f): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
TeeSeven:
I saw their traditional wedding pictures held in Ghana. I'm kind'a confused. I thought traditional weddings hold in the bride's parent's base.

Please it held here in Lagos, Oregun to be precise...
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Julme(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
Your Savior was poor , true or false ? His disciples who evangelised and preach the gospel were rich abi. ..? Did they have yachts and aeroplanes...with an entourage of bodyguards ? Did they live flamboyant lifestyles? I am asking these questions because nowhere in the bible is it said, that Jesus and His disciples were living like these so called "men of God " we have today .

Jesus my saviour is not poor , he only became poor on Calvary, so we can be rich.... Go study for yourself,I don't have the time to argue with you.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Shelumiel: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Julme:

Jesus my saviour is not poor , he only became poor on Calvary, so we can be rich.... Go study for yourself,I don't have the time to argue with you.
I am not arguing with you ; that is unchristian. I am only stating a fact which the bible substantiated with proofs from the life of Jesus and His disciples.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by luminouz(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Divay22:

I know you want to say something, my ears are open kiss
Ermmm..urmmmm...
I'm very shy!!! kiss
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by kingovie12(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2018
TeeSeven:
I saw their traditional wedding pictures held in Ghana. I'm kind'a confused. I thought traditional weddings hold in the bride's parent's base.
Brother before you say things that you didn't see get to know if its true.. d traditional wedding was held in Lagos nt ghana mr man
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by mamaafrik(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
how did you get this info bro??,are you sure she was??
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by kingovie12(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Shelumiel:
Ignorance... The bible says my people perish for the lack of knowledge. Get to know urself
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by KosyJerry(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Les:
the way your mother can only dream of angry

Keep on dreaming... The Lord would most def see your family through cus your one of the useless ones
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by kingovie12(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Ndi eyes of the gods,, assistant holyspirit,,i hail you ooo. If even the disabled were nt denied access, na d mama dem go deny access bah... Mitchewwwwww.. u need go wash ur brain, sesnse Ahdaaa undecided
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by KosyJerry(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lmao

Why would you spew such hatred against another person?

Her opinion was that the bride is ugly. It's her opinion. Respect it. You don't have to start wishing her unfortunate things. What's so special in the young man anyways? What's so special in the wedding I ask? Smh.

Pretty sure the man is your pastor so you'd be ready to defend him but you'd insult Muslims for fighting for their God.

Can't you see how redundant you are?

Smh.

Defender of the universe... Read her comment again and wait for it to digest before you open your gutters here. Whether the man is special or not, it’s none of your business. Think right
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by SeanPablo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2018

1 Like

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by victorian(f): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Grooms crying is now the in thing. Hmmmmm

Well hubby be ready o.

Anniversary u must shed tears of joy o tongue as we rededicate our vows again.

Those tears must rain!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.