Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries (68543 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by Shelumiel: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
brainhgeek:

]If Christianity is just about the letter, you have been deceived. You need to read the letter and embrace the spirit which gives life. I am not wealth drunk mind you. Neither do I run after money. Having money is not the root of evil. The love of money is. We are saved to gain the dominion God gave humanity and not to be mentally tied to the deception demonising wealth.
You are not out of facts but Christianity is not meant to be done in misery.
Let us draw the line. Maybe you are thinking mo one can be wealthy and be righteous at the same time. That is not true.
What I think you should probe is the origin of the wealth of Christians and how they righteously spend the God-given wealth helping people. I was in Israel in 2015 and I entered the church of covenant where the ark of covenant rested for 20years in Kiryat Ye'arim . There I made a promise to sponsor as many people as God empowers me to come to Israel on pilgrimage. Don't ask me how many I have sponsored yet but worry about how God keep blessing me to do that. It is a kingdom commitment.
It is an error to say
christians are not meant to be rich. You would be crucifying Christ the second time if he is to die again for you to understand that He already gave you the glory God has given Him. I am not saying we shouldn't work out our salvation with fear and trembling but you must do so from the stand point of grace and not works. This consciousness of being poor to get to heaven is a pointer to the works of self righteousness. You have to learn to come down from the throne of your heart.
These men of God have a humble beginning that will awe you. That you don't know it doesn't mean they woke up into wealth. Many have sort first the kingdom of God and are still seeking its righteousness. The blessings are the all other things added that you have now seen.
They may have their own pitfalls. They are men before the God inclusion just like you should identify your own little foxes and deal with them. That is the part of working out your salvation with fear and trembling and not whitewashing the understanding you don't have. I wont like to continue this discussion here. I only wish there is another platform to discuss this. Just stop demonising wealth and those who have it because your are scared of wealth and righteousness.
My prayer is that you and I make heaven but please as you are praying to be poorer, keep praying for me to be richer on my way to heaven. I can handle wealth and righteousness if you are scared of it.
Your lengthy writeup has no scriptural backup; it does not conform to the message Christ and His apostles preached . Our father's in the Lord (The disciples of Christ )did not amass wealth and worldliness ; they were men who were living in chains and hunger (Philippians4:12-13). This is a fact . Shalom
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by brainhgeek(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Shelumiel:
Your lengthy writeup has no scriptural backup; it does not conform to the message Christ and His apostles preached . Our father's in the Lord (The disciples of Christ )did not amass wealth and worldliness ; they were men who were living in chains and hunger (Philippians4:12-13). This is a fact . Shalom

If you can see any scriptural backup in my lengthy write up, it is because you have decided to shut your eyes. You can go ahead living in chains and hunger. I chose to live in the freedom His death has brought me and show forth the glory of He who has called me into the understanding of His purpose for us here on earth and in the life to come. Gal 5: 1 ' Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage'
The very Philippians 4 you quoted did not stop there. Verse 19 said "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus' I am sure your bible has that part.
Shalom for real.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by rentAcock(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Elder0001:

Every man mustn't be an alpha male.
You're very disgusting.

Sissy
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by otusnora(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2018
He cried when worship songs were going on not because of the kiss.
Re: Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries by naijapage(f): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Many pastors from Alleluia Ministries International atteneded this weeding ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.