Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki (1927 Views)

Adam Namadi Asks Delegates To Return His Money After Losing PDP Election / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by anjowaka510(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
Following the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, convention ongoing at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, one of the 13 aspirants jostling for the party’s ticket, Tanimu Turaki, has asked PDP delegates to vote for Saraki if, for whatever reasons, they reject him.
Kabiru Tanimu Turaki
Turaki, in a video produced hereunder, said only him and Saraki possess the pedigree, competence and character to solve Nigeria’s problems.
He said, should the delegates reject him, that they should however, not hesitate to vote for Saraki whom he said is his brother.
According to him, “People have been arguing that there are a lot of presidential aspirants in PDP. And people are laying ambush, thinking that this election process will create a lot of problem that they could benefit from.
“And all of us are speaking to ourselves as speaking to each other
“And we agree that anybody who gets the ticket among us, that others will line up behind him.
“Both of us have experience. Both of us have knowledge and integrity.
“Both of us have character and both of us have that competence. And when you look at our antecedents, our backgrounds, our pedigree, its impeccable.
“”So I say to Nigerians, particularly PDP delegates, for if for whatever reasons you don’t want me, take Abubakar Bukola Saraki as my brother.
“I believe that between the two of us, that the problems of Nigeria
will be solved decisively,” he concluded.https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/breaking-pdp-presidential-aspirant-turaki-asks-delegates-to-vote-for-saraki/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by buhariguy(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
This one has be looking for settlement from the beginning of the race.
And thief saraki has greese his hand at last.

Nevertheless, none can win their state.

For thief saraki to win, thief wike will declare the election inconclusive,
Thief wike has already submitted tambuwal name to inec, and it can't be rectify.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by hucienda: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Saraki.

Nigeria's Political 007.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by emmadeking(m): 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
Saraki or Atiku for the ticket.
Let's watch as the drama unfolds

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Aufbauh(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Saraki ko, Turaki ni. cheesy
The only condition i can support the PDP is that, they should feed Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan as their presidential flagbearer. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Oloye2019: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oloye to the rescue!
Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by gibsgibs(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Like for Saraki, Share for Buhari.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Herdsmen: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
Aufbauh:
The only condition i can support the PDP is that, they should feed Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan as their presidential flagbearer. cheesy

the only reason we can support the terrorist party is for the Dullard to become a pastor..

Lifeless man..need change.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Herdsmen: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Turaki Jones..
Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Aufbauh(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Come to think of it, does it mean that this Buhari is giving the 13 PDP aspirants headache to present his challenger? This Buhari guy must be a fearful oracle to be defeated.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by uwa1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2018
Aufbauh:

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Aufbauh(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Herdsmen:

the only reason we can support the terrorist party is for the Dullard to become a pastor..

Lifeless man..need change.

Something tell me that Biafra agitation will resume by June 2019. No lefeledum,No election

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Humblega(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
adding Turaki votes to Saraki votes....is like adding 1 to 2, it cant still get up to 5.....

watch out

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by deboysben(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jagaban saraki

Man way Sabi
Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Herdsmen: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Aufbauh:

Something tell me that Biafra agitation will resume by June 2019. No lefeledum,No election

Make I go knack head..am coming..
Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Anduku: 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Political chess moves all around
Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Omeokachie: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Good move.
Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Konki: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Vibrant Saraki all the way.
Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by Omoboricash(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
I disagree with the man on integrity he said both him and Saraki has.
No iota of integrity for saraki.
Reason are not far fetched;
The man that return to his vomit would u say that one has integrity
The man that betrayed his father
The man that team up with opposition to become a senate president
The man that bought two nomination forms , senatorial and presidential in case he failed to secure presidential ticket
With all these enumerated above, would one say the man that has all these attributes has integrity.
Just asking......

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Presidential Aspirant, Turaki Asks Delegates To Vote For Saraki by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
The only Turaki we know is
Turakin Adamawa

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Adjudged The Fastest Developing State In Nigeria. / At A Glance: The Dss Breakdown Of How Politicians 'bribed' Oshiomhole In Dollars / Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.