Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies (1711 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Divorces Hafiza, His 3rd Wife. Honoured By Women Group / Eyo Charles To Be Honoured By The Sha’aya’u S-Pawa Foundation After FFK's Insult / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Onlybornmacho: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Just watching the pdp national convention, former president Jonathan stepped in during Ibrahim dankwambo's speech and on approaching the seated dignitaries they all stood up for a handshake.... Wow!!! What difference 31/2 years makes, even atiku, tambuwal, saraki, kwankwaso, ...all those people who ganged up against this man, now paying homage publicly....wow!!! Indeed No condition is permanent.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Onlybornmacho: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jonah jang through, kwankwaso coming to speak
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Enemies? Isn’t that word too strong ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Onlybornmacho: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kwankwaso starts by recognizing Jonathan.... Jesus!!!!! He is apologizing to Jonathan's government.... shocked shocked am I dreaming?

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Onlybornmacho: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Enemies? Isn’t that word too strong ?
OK sorry... Former enemies

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

OK sorry... Former enemies
You are a confirmed clown! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Onlybornmacho: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

You are a confirmed clown! cheesy
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Onlybornmacho: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
So far I've found dankwambo's speech to be the best...... I'm not rooting for him tho

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Onlybornmacho: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Sule lamido coming up to speak...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by slivertongue: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
No permanent friends or enemies in politics, only permanent interest.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Op is like u are a juvenile. You think their apology to the ineffectual buffoon was genuine Abi? So u dnt know everybody there is after his own interest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Onlybornmacho: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
And saraki is ushered in by a MOB grin grin my nigga

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Onlybornmacho: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Op is like u are a juvenile. You think their apology to the effectual buffoon was genuine Abi? So u dnt know everybody there is after his own interest undecided
May God make my enemies interest to be tied to me grin cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by ezugegere(m): 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
The only crime GEJ committed was that he was a minority and a Christian. Every other accusation was to buy the useful idiots.

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
Onlybornmacho:

May God make my enemies interest to be tied to me grin cheesy tongue
GEJ is welding some powers there no doubt. He can make those presidential aspirants lick his shoes u know. And they go do am grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by NASTYNASOSO: 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
Onlybornmacho:
Just watching the pdp national convention, former president Jonathan stepped in during Ibrahim dankwambo's speech and on approaching the seated dignitaries they all stood up for a handshake.... Wow!!! What difference 31/2 years makes, even atiku, tambuwal, saraki, kwankwaso, ...all those people who ganged up against this man, now paying homage publicly....wow!!! Indeed No condition is permanent.

HMMMMMMMMMM

BASICALLY THIS KIND OF POST NORMALLY COMES FROM A LAZY YOUTH WITH A PHONE AND SOME BORROWED DATA.
YOU ARE A STARTER AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS,
YOU JUST EXPOSED YOUR IGNORANCE.
THIS TRULY PROVES THAT NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NOT READY FOR LEADRSHIP.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Jonathan will always shine! Most Nigerians did not appreciate him until Buhari came on board!

They have now realised the difference between a gentleman and a lifeless tyrant!

His love for Nigerians and peace made him step down for a position many are even willing to give their life for undecided

Buhari is a mistake only God out of His mercy can save Nigerians from because I doubt he would say his ambition is not worth any blood of a Nigerian undecided

So help us God!

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
No permanent friend or enemy in politics.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by Olujoe1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
You should know no permanent enemy in politics. They fight to be friends
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies by brixton: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2018
You see how they messed up with greed? One of them would have been certain to fly the party flag, and maybe become the president from next year if they had allowed the man to finish his term.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC FORGERY? Where & How Did WAEC Get Buharis Current Picture / Check Out Buhari Next Level Campaign magic Cup,Hot Water change Cup Into buhari / BREAKING: Two Feared Dead As APC Campaign Flag-off In Lagos Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.