Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (41313 Views)

"Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by chisomdoris: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila, has extended the commendation of the House of Representatives to the Chairman of Air Peace, Mr Allen Onyema, for offering free air services to the Federal Government in the evacuation of Nigerians under xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

“We hereby commend Mr Allen Onyema and recommend him to the Federal Government for higher honours in Nigeria,” he said.

The lawmakers gave Onyema a standing ovation when called upon to address them.

“You have brought tears to my eyes again. I have never been so honoured in my life,” Onyema said in the opening of his speech.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/never-honoured-life-air-peace-boss-onyema-tells-reps/

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Sunofgod(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is that tribal Madison his cheeks?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by WizBLANCE(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
I Pray non of your craft ever crash.

For that single act, I will be on my kneels even when you are tired of praying.

God protect airpeace

635 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by TONYE001(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
I personally have decided to use Air Peace when next I'm flying.

Respect.

423 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by FarahAideed: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Giving is a ladder that elevates us but many don't know

277 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sunofgod:
Is that tribal Madison his cheeks?
No, it is madison tribal

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by oloriooko(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
chisomdoris:
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila, has extended the commendation of the House of Representatives to the Chairman of Air Peace, Mr Allen Onyema, for offering free air services to the Federal Government in the evacuation of Nigerians under xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

“We hereby commend Mr Allen Onyema and recommend him to the Federal Government for higher honours in Nigeria,” he said.

The lawmakers gave Onyema a standing ovation when called upon to address them.

You have brought tears to my eyes again. I have never been so honoured in my life,” Onyema said in the opening of his speech.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/never-honoured-life-air-peace-boss-onyema-tells-reps/

At the bolded
Have they made him cry before now? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Mightyhaiz: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
An exemplary compatriot.. Not those hypocritrs that parrot nationalism and nigerianism but go behind the scenes to perpetrate acts that impoverish and sabotage fellow citizens

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Trully a Nigerian at heart...May God bless you and bless the womb that conceive you

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by zakim(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by superior1: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Well deserved

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Dozie32(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hard work still pays.. God bless you Sir

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by iluvdonjazzy: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
even me self, I don't know him before am just seeing him for the first time, God bless you my guy.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by kittykollinxx(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
Nice one sir..we pray God puts us in a position to help our neighbours

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by passyhansome(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
hfdthhf

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by dexcira(f): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Keep soaring high. God is with you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by slawomir: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
Okay
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by drizslim(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2019
YOU DESERVE IT But God will repay u the rest sir!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Lamasta(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
This Man is very very wise in decision making and strategy that singular decision by the company to airlift Nigerians free of charge from South Africa has publicized the company beyond where they could have imagined.....

Kudos Mr Onyema more wins for You and Air Peace

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by martowskin1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
TONYE001:
I personally have decided to use Air Peace when next I'm flying.

Respect.

Exactly what I told my self..... Air peace all the way

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by hisexcellency34: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
God's honour is the best

4 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by KingLennon(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
Is crying now your hobby Mr Onyema? grin

Kudos to your sir for doing what our Government can't do for its citizens

18 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Tallandcute: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Great Man! God bless you!!!

6 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by CallmeGOAT(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sir, I seriously respect you.......you deserve the commendation coz you are a man of dignity and integrity

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by saintaustine(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
You deserve it Sir
May God strengthen you and bestow on you wisdom.

For these that you've done.
Greater things shall locate you.
You shall soar high.

God bless You Sir

14 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by jkendy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oga boss, you deserved the honor sir. You did what THEY couldn't do for fellow Nigerians.
We need people like you up there, not those sleeping bench warmers over there

21 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by saintaustine(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good and humble man

8 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Maldini212(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Gud man

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018 / Who Would you prefer to be Nigeria next president?. / Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.