Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 (17284 Views)

2023 Election: APC Special Convention (presidential Primary) Lives updates / APC Lists Sub-Committees Of Special Convention For Presidential Primary / A.p.c Special Convention: Why Amaechi Would Win Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by jaxxy(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2018
cosmatika:
We've seen how Fela Durotoye wants to rule us. Someone dats parading a forged and fake certificate of return shouldn't be trusted cheesy

Before u assume how can a national chairman of a party for serveral months be suspended only to bring in a new fake days after actual presidential primaries just for the purpose of running another primaries even after all the primaries had all been previously scheduled ahead for all aspirants. Where they not aware of the schedule by the party or what. Coming out with unfounded allegations a day to the actual primaries and mostly like lies that Fela and the former chairman took bribes seems ridiculous, who dishes out N1.3b just like dat and for a party like ANN just days it’s primaries? Sounds more like a publicity stunt to make ANN feel relevant than anything else

Fela has denied such funny allegations, the rumors peddlers haven’t come to prove their stories. How do we believe mere gossips. How do we know it’s true or not? Do we just believe every cock and bull story put out there now? All these seems like made up lies to try to hijack the party leadership which has long been there and suddenly run their own parallel primaries.
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2018
The number of mentally inefficient population is far more than the mentally efficient population, we may not get the best in this generation except God personally intervenes or raises a “Mandela” that would fight relentlessly and selflessly to save the soul of the nation, which is why the mentally efficient population are relocating in their numbers to nations like Canada and Europe, where the people are more efficient and logical in reasoning. The Govt does not bother about the recent huge numbers of their efficient citizens queuing up in embassies to leave while the inefficient ones are forced out from Libya and the likes back to NIGERIA because this continues to give them a hold on power.
Everyday the level of thinking of the average Nigerian is diminishing while those that have chosen to relocate do great exploits in their new found home. NIGERIA at 58 nothing to show and indicies for the future still looks bleak. As long as majority of the population remains mentally inefficient we will continue to reflect the quality of the people that make us a nation, it’s not just a tribe or education thing, it’s about mental efficiency,
Does the average Nigerian have the mental capacity to know what is good for him/her??@coachaminu- IG
Dididrumz:

Brother, I agree with you.... But what happens now with this new development?

1 Like

Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by xtervaganza(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2018
Abeos:
I thought Fela Durotoye mentioned he has been given the mandate earlier. What a confuse party
Fela durotoye is a crook and a scammer.

He does not deserve to bear the name Fela.

As usual he's a lying l, self centered liar
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by Da1st399: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2018
With time, Bros your perception go change.
The New Nigeria is upon us and na You and ME go make am Work.

So many Youths have Benefited from the Person of FELA DUROTOYE, so many of Us own our Various Business and are thriving in other ventures of Life. Tell me why I should PUSH for a course that will Benefit our TOMORROW Bros u sef think am

efetimor:

Confussed Jokers, All Of Them
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by Da1st399: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2018
It's obvious you don't know that the word "Crook" mean.
No hard feelings bro,

Everyone know most of our past Rulers are Crooks and we all have evidences to these claims. But what's you Evidence of Calling MR. FELA DUROTOYE a crook?

xtervaganza:
Fela durotoye is a crook and a scammer.

He does not deserve to bear the name Fela.

As usual he's a lying l, self centered liar

1 Like

Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by kjhova(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Coachaminu:
So what happens to Fela Durotoye... this video seems like a knockout to his faction. But I still believe he would make a better brand for Nigeria, especially to the international community. If Fela makes president a lot of us would be proud to be Nigerians. Please we need an articulate and presentable president in this country for once... am begging, please������

What you are seeking is a prime English speaking "toosh" guy to lead Nigeria just so he can speak like Cameron et al in some foreign gathering.

You may have that but that's not what develops a nation.
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2018
The capacity of a man to bring himself to “tooshness” using your word is not a days job, it’s a reflection of exposure, discipline, articulation and so much more that is required for national development. If it was that easy to come out with a squeaky clean brand, maybe we all would have been like that. Your current leaders do not have the capacity to toosh themselves talkless of the nation. You get my point, I hope...
kjhova:

What you are seeking is a prime English speaking "toosh" guy to lead Nigeria just so he can speak like Cameron et al in some foreign gathering.

You may have that but that's not what develops a nation.

1 Like

Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by harffie(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2018
skarlett:

Hi, happy birthday
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by bilms(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Coachaminu:
The number of mentally inefficient population is far more than the mentally efficient population, we may not get the best in this generation except God personally intervenes or raises a “Mandela” that would fight relentlessly and selflessly to save the soul of the nation, which is why the mentally efficient population are relocating in their numbers to nations like Canada and Europe, where the people are more efficient and logical in reasoning. The Govt does not bother about the recent huge numbers of their efficient citizens queuing up in embassies to leave while the inefficient ones are forced out from Libya and the likes back to NIGERIA because this continues to give them a hold on power.
Everyday the level of thinking of the average Nigerian is diminishing while those that have chosen to relocate do great exploits in their new found home. NIGERIA at 58 nothing to show and indicies for the future still looks bleak. As long as majority of the population remains mentally inefficient we will continue to reflect the quality of the people that make us a nation, it’s not just a tribe or education thing, it’s about mental efficiency,
Does the average Nigerian have the mental capacity to know what is good for him/her??@coachaminu- IG
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by kjhova(m): 8:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Coachaminu:
The capacity of a man to bring himself to “tooshness” using your word is not a days job, it’s a reflection of exposure, discipline, articulation and so much more that is required for national development. If it was that easy to come out with a squeaky clean brand, maybe we all would have been like that. Your current leaders do not have the capacity to toosh themselves talkless of the nation. You get my point, I hope...

"Tooshness" is a good facade for what is inside the man. However, facade or not, what a man is is what a man is!

The guys that developed Singapore, Mauritius or even China weren't exactly everyone's definition of toosh. While I understand your angle, my point is for us not to take our eyes off the primary requirement and be carried away by some faker's bespoke suites, Mo Atafo outfits and Cambridge accent.

Nations have been led to advancement by people not better exposed than my late grandfather in the village. Sincerity, Determination, Patriotism and the ability to seek sound advice is superior to any other qualities of a leader.

1 Like

Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by SocialJustice: 8:59am On Oct 07, 2018
Mendelssohn:
One thing I know for sure.

2019 election is between APC and Opposition parties chiefly dominated by the PDP.
All these mushroom parties will only be doing the PDP a grievous disservice.
The Nigerian electorate is divided between APC and opposition, meaning the more fragmentated the opposing side, the more scattered their votes are. Unfortunately, it spells collective doom for them all as their votes are not channeled towards one consensus direction, whereas, the votes of APC remain constant with unrelenting followership.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by bilms(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2018
SocialJustice:
Exactly.

Not true.

ANN and the third force will shock many in 2019
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by SocialJustice: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2018
bilms:

Not true.

ANN and the third force will shock many in 2019
People like you are going to indirectly return PMB to office. The opposition needs to concentrate their energy through one channel.
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by lukency(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2018
Who this mushroom ANN help? Pls save us from their childish news.
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by xtervaganza(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Da1st399:

It's obvious you don't know that the word "Crook" mean.
No hard feelings bro,

Everyone know most of our past Rulers are Crooks and we all have evidences to these claims. But what's you Evidence of Calling MR. FELA DUROTOYE a crook?

will you just bounce off?

I know the guy personally and I'll tell you he's a crook

Fxck him
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
I hope this is the official result?
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by giztzone(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
cosmatika:
We've seen how Fela Durotoye wants to rule us. Someone dats parading a forged and fake certificate of return shouldn't be trusted cheesy

Like seriously.... But this guys has won already...
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by stephleena(f): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mendelssohn:
One thing I know for sure.

2019 election is between APC and Opposition parties chiefly dominated by the PDP.
All these mushroom parties will only be doing the PDP a grievous disservice.
The Nigerian electorate is divided between APC and opposition, meaning the more fragmentated the opposing side, the more scattered their votes are. Unfortunately, it spells collective doom for them all as their votes are not channeled towards one consensus direction, whereas, the votes of APC remain constant with unrelenting followership.
Hi..good evening.. No DMS pls
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by abbeyfel: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
zolajpower:

For me I Duff my heart for ribadu. The only person who has both integrity and he is very articulate but do more of work than talking . Is pedigree speaks volume
Was he ever a president?
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by zolajpower: 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
abbeyfel:
Was he ever a president?
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by Da1st399: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
Biko Wats your evidence

xtervaganza:
will you just bounce off?

I know the guy personally and I'll tell you he's a crook

Fxck him
Re: Ann Special Convention/presidenital Primary, 2018 by Da1st399: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
This has been dealt with.
FELA Durotoye is the Flag bearer.

brickswrites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZb2RR9hE24

Watch Special Report packaged by TVC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection Rumours: PDP Governors Visit Matawalle In Gusau / Akpabio Meets Buhari, Unveils Senate Presidency Ambition / Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.