Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC (22141 Views)

Leave Oshiomhole Out Of Your Predicament, Edo APC Replies Philip Shaibu / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Aisha Al-Hassan Undergoes Knee Replacement Surgery In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by budusky05(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2018
So what's her pain? She was just a mole in APC she and sani

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by magoo10(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
[s]Then why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy? Your mates are in Port Harcourt having their bank accounts gang raped by Saraki et al, and you ignorant nobodies are here forming e voltrons.[/s]
between me and you who is an online warrior?
Even the mods can testify

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by stiffy56(m): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2018
God's intervention!!!
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by otokx(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
She claims to be working for APC but her godfather ATIKU is in PDP.

Osho baba, well done.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by udemzyudex(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2018
Now I believe he have a hand in Shehu Sani case.

Black short man with a black heart.
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by hackman34: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2018
Anything about Oshiomole is rubbish and destructive and soon he will be destroyed
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Skyfornia(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2018
In all these I didn't read where she mentioned asking Oshiomole the reason for her disqualification, despite the fact she admittedd Oshiomole gave her money in 2015. Woman, reach out to Oshiomole first and find out the reasons before your conclusion.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by omoiyalayi(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2018
blackpanda:
Very stupid mama taraba

Someone employed and rather than support him u went ahead to be championing his enemies and rival, but u still expect your employer to respect and give u a chance. Greedy goat. Why not go to atiku to give u governorship ticket. Monki!

You nail it joor

Some of the people blaming oshomole will not know this

Somebody that shld ve been fire since

Buhari too dey waste time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Basher8583: 8:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Spiritualism:
Many party members have silently dumped APC because of Oshiomhole.

Those still shouting APC have resolved to vote against APC not because of Buhari but because of Oshiomhole
Rubbish talk. If you dont belong, you dont belong.
Oshiomole is not Oyegun. You do anyhow you see anyhow.
When cat don show for house, why rat no go run comot
Thats why they are running

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Borderless: 8:06am On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
Woman, shut up and lick your wounds quietly.

Oshiomole is the next best thing to happen to APC after winning the general election in 2015.

Since his coming, APC has won in Ekiti and Osun. The party has gotten rid of double-faced politicians like you Mama Taraba, Saraki, Dogara, etc.

Some of you have had the last of your political career and it's a welcome development for our democracy.

Really? APC "won" in Ekiti and Osun? I used to think you're smart.

Spits*
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Basher8583: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
BOOZELEE:

Won the election fairly or won tru rigging? Left to me osho the baboon is working.
Winning is wining. So PDP did not rig abi?
May the best rigger win. And thats what happened

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by jaxxy(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
Woman, shut up and lick your wounds quietly.

Oshiomole is the next best thing to happen to APC after winning the general election in 2015.

Since his coming, APC has won in Ekiti and Osun. The party has gotten rid of double-faced politicians like you Mama Taraba, Saraki, Dogara, etc.

Some of you have had the last of your political career and it's a welcome development for our democracy.

Oshiomhole met a party building with structural defects and about to collapse so intead of patching up brought bulldozers to demolish the whole building and start rebuilding again.

However the timing seems too late against 2019 deadline. He had to cut corners to win Osun, Ekiti was a narrow escape.

If only Oshiomhole came much earlier there probably wud have been no need for that much demolition and destruction.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Kenturkey048(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
I swear I didn't even read the first sentence of the story, let alone the entire article.

Someone out to destroy a party has been on a winning streak since his emergence. Mama Taraba must have a really strange way of defining destruction. grin
they say every man is a product of his or her environment.
all her llustarations were based taraba state.
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by bettercreature(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2018
aolawale025:
Oshiomole should go easy. The conduct of the primaries itself may lead to another crises
He is the best chairman ever! you can see how big guns are getting screened out without consideration

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by believeoye(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2018
But you openly claimed you are for Atiku. I expect you to follow him and collect ticket from him.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by duwdu: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Edcure1:

She wanted to have her cake after eating it. Only a weakling like Oyegun would allow that.

Exactly!

P34c3
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by PassingShot(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Borderless:

Spits*
I’m not smart mister. If I was, I should have known that it was PDP that won in Osun and Ekiti.

Frustration na very bad thing. It often leads to depression if not checked in time. Accept my sympathy bro.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by duwdu: 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Then why are you crying? Shouldn't you be happy? Your mates are in Port Harcourt having their bank accounts gang raped by Saraki et al, and you ignorant nobodies are here forming e voltrons.

Really hilarious... gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by duwdu: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
[s]in your dreams
Just as you won in osun while begging omisiores sdp on your knees ba[/s]

This poster crossed out own post - screen shot attached, hahaha; I'm sure the post intended to be crossed out was the one the poster was trying to dis. gringringrin

P34c3

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by mandax: 9:08am On Oct 07, 2018
OSHIOMWHOLE is no politician.
In Imo state, he has caused another APC guber primaries after the first primaries which produced a candidate that should have won IMO for APC .
Oshiomehole wants Third term for most unpopular gov Okorocha through his son-in-law. Impunity.
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by duwdu: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

Based on your writing, you're probably shorter and even darker in real life, lol. wink

P34c3
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Spiritualism:

It is not only an armed robber that should go to jail, Oshiomhole and the APC deserves to go jail for robbing the victory of PDP in Ekiti and Osun State.

Shame on you Oshiomhole and APC

Because it is natural for PDP to be declared winner in every governorship election in Nigeria. Ode oshi. Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by duwdu: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2018
Borderless:

Spits*

Unfortunately, you don't get to make the call as to who wins an election; the election umpire does. Capiche? wink

The calls by the courts come down the line, and are thus stories for another day.

P34c3
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by maasoap(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
A party that is divided in all the 36 states is already half dead.

Oshiomole the greatest undertaker of all time
Since his coming apc have lost more states and members including Benue,kwara,sokoto and the legislature.

A man who is fighting his shadow is already heading for destruction.

slivertongue:
mama taraba, i pray Osho fulfils ur accusation.

APC deserves 2die

IF NIGERIANS DONT KILL APC, APC WILL KILL NIGERIANS

emmykey0128:
Everyone knew that the gorilla is out to kill the party

Spiritualism:
Many party members have silently dumped APC because of Oshiomhole.

Those still shouting APC have resolved to vote against APC not because of Buhari but because of Oshiomhole

Wailers Association of Nigeria. Lol
Mama Taraba killed her political career through stupidity. Now, she can't even join the same Atiku. She had to leave Buhari's administration and APC when it was dawned on her that she had become totally irrelevant just by saying trash. Sycophant.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by duwdu: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Oshiomhole met a party building with structural defects and about to collapse so intead of patching up brought bulldozers to demolish the whole building and start rebuilding again.

However the timing seems too late against 2019 deadline. He had to cut corners to win Osun, Ekiti was a narrow escape.

If only Oshiomhole came much earlier there probably wud have been no need for that much demolition and destruction.

Actually, there's still time for Oshiomhole to get things to like 90% right for their party, if their genuine members work even harder, and the party is lucky. The time period between now and February 20019, is like eternity in terms of politics and political intrigues.

P34c3
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by maasoap(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2018
Skyfornia:
In all these I didn't read where she mentioned asking Oshiomole the reason for her disqualification, despite the fact she admittedd Oshiomole gave her money in 2015. Woman, reach out to Oshiomole first and find out the reasons before your conclusion.

She knew the reason, why would she ask? Everyone who followed the event online knew the reason.
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

Greatest APC chairman.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by HealthTips101: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2018
I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Which party didn't cut corner in both Ekiti and Osun States?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by duwdu: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2018
maasoap:

Wailers Association of Nigeria. Lol
Mama Taraba killed her political career through stupidity. Now, she can't even join the same Atiku. She had to leave Buhari's administration and APC when it was dawned on her that she had become totally irrelevant just by saying trash. Sycophant.

Just the portion of your post I've put in highlight, says almost all about the woman, TBH. She couldn't even say with a straight face she would support Atiku if he grabs the PDP presidential ticket! Chai.

P34c3
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Throwback: 9:38am On Oct 07, 2018
Borderless:

Spits*

It was a neck to neck race in Osun, and APC had the chance of a merited rerun to allow for political realignments for a coalition to ensure victory over PDP.

As for Ekiti, please tell me one reason why PDP hoped to win in a state without infrastructure, yet still defaulting on salaries that were still not paid up to election day unlike Osun State?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2018
maasoap:

Which party didn't cut corner in both Ekiti and Osun States?

Everybody knows Adeleke won Osun State gubernatorial elections. It’s a clear fact. Even the dogs on the streets know it.

The rerun that was marred with voters intimidation and all manners of shameful practices by both thugs and security agencies shud not even be called a election process unless we are not practicing democracy as it is done world over. What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Sambo’s PDP Reconciliation Moves Unsettle APC / EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges / El-Zakzaky Message After Returning From India (Video)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.