Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC (22141 Views)

Leave Oshiomhole Out Of Your Predicament, Edo APC Replies Philip Shaibu / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Aisha Al-Hassan Undergoes Knee Replacement Surgery In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by duwdu: 9:45am On Oct 07, 2018
maasoap:

She knew the reason, why would she ask? Everyone who followed the event online knew the reason.

She said clearly she's not a social media/online person nau. Capiche? wink

P34c3
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by duwdu: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Everybody knows Adeleke won Osun State gubernatorial elections. It’s a clear fact. Even the dogs on the streets know it.

The rerun that was marred with voters intimidation and all manners of shameful practices by both thugs and security agencies shud not even be called a election process unless we are not practicing democracy as it is done world over. What a shame.

The question/poser to you, was, "Which party didn't cut corners in both Ekiti and Osun States?"

P34c3
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by udemzyudex(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2018
maasoap:

Greatest APC chairman.

LOL.. Na so, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2018
duwdu:

The question/poser to you, was, "Which party didn't cut corners in both Ekiti and Osun States?"

P34c3

Which party used thugs and comprised security agents to intimidate voters and the voting process selectively?
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
Woman, shut up and lick your wounds quietly.

Oshiomole is the next best thing to happen to APC after winning the general election in 2015.

Since his coming, APC has won in Ekiti and Osun. The party has gotten rid of double-faced politicians like you Mama Taraba, Saraki, Dogara, etc.

Some of you have had the last of your political career and it's a welcome development for our democracy.
By rigging and buying votes I suppose undecided
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2018
garux:
This woman is still in painment. PMB supposed to sack you tey tey
Exactly! PMB was patient
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by PassingShot(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2018
asuustrike1:

By rigging and buying votes I suppose undecided
See pot calling the kettle black!

He for dey look PDP like mumu to buy all the votes and rig him out? Then come online to brag about how they "taught him a lesson"?

Una don jam una mate!

I know it can be very "cifially" painful. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2018
osho freeee
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by maasoap(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL.. Na so, keep deceiving yourself.

We like am like that. We are not the ones crying, we know those who are crying.
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by maasoap(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Everybody knows Adeleke won Osun State gubernatorial elections. It’s a clear fact. Even the dogs on the streets know it.

The rerun that was marred with voters intimidation and all manners of shameful practices by both thugs and security agencies shud not even be called a election process unless we are not practicing democracy as it is done world over. What a shame.

PDP members and sympathisers knew. They did their own riggings on Saturday when APC was sleeping while APC did their own on Thursday. Lol

1 Like

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by ASO001(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
I swear I didn't even read the first sentence of the story, let alone the entire article.

Someone out to destroy a party has been on a winning streak since his emergence. Mama Taraba must have a really strange way of defining destruction. grin

Very valid bro : >: grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2018
maasoap:

PDP members and sympathisers knew. They did their own riggings on Saturday when APC was sleeping while APC did their own on Thursday. Lol

Ok we know how Apc rigged the rerun elections is was crystal clear thugs and compromised security agencies. Even INEC themselves where shocked

How did Pdp rig on Saturday because nobody raised any such allegations not Inec or other parties involved. Besides votes buying from both sides.
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
jaxxy:

Ok we know how Apc rigged the rerun elections is was crystal clear thugs and compromised security agencies. Even INEC themselves where shocked

How did Pdp rig on Saturday because nobody raised any such allegations not Inec or other parties involved. Besides votes buying from both sides.

Both PDP and APC know where to prove it that rigging actually took place. Here, I'm just being honest while you're just being what you wanted to be about the issue
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
maasoap:

Both PDP and APC know where to prove it that rigging actually took place. Here, I'm just being honest while you're just being what you wanted to be about the issue

I’m equally trying to be honest I saw Apc’s unprecedented and shameful rigging Mechanism it was all over the media. I just want u to show me Pdp’s so I can also acknowledge theirs. I admitted there was vote buying by both sides atleast cos I heard and saw it
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by hobat4cash(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't normally join issues especially about politics in this country, but I couldn't help but notice a certain trend in this primaries which is not good for our democracy. The so called party elders know who they want as their flag bearer, then why allow people to buy forms at exorbitant rate and go through a charade called primaries?( that's if they are even allowed to contest) All these parties are a joke, it's a sad one for the country .
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Skyfornia(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
maasoap:

She knew the reason, why would she ask? Everyone who followed the event online knew the reason.

She knew yet she said she don't know the reason? Are you sure you read the post??
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by maasoap(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Skyfornia:

She knew yet she said she don't know the reason? Are you sure you read the post??

Yeah, she said that she didn't know. But she actually knew. Even Oshiomole later addressed the media where he mentioned loyalty to the party as the reason she was disqualified. And you don't need to argue about that. She's a politician, what did you really expect from her? To indict herself?
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
Woman, shut up and lick your wounds quietly.

Oshiomole is the next best thing to happen to APC after winning the general election in 2015.

Since his coming, APC has won in Ekiti and Osun. The party has gotten rid of double-faced politicians like you Mama Taraba, Saraki, Dogara, etc.

Some of you have had the last of your political career and it's a welcome development for our democracy.
Point of correction, he helped in rigging these 2 states. Don't deceive yourself.
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by basadenet: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mama Taraba is right about Oloshiomole, he would destroy Apc before 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by nwokeoochaking(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hmm,
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by nwokeoochaking(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
He lacks intellectual capacity to issues
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by richardifedi: 10:10pm On May 23, 2021
*EARN UPTO $10,000 CREDIT ON LATOKEN*
You get $50 they get $50.

When someone signs up at LATOKEN using your referral Link you both gets $50 of credit that can be used to pay 25% of fees.

LATOKEN is a home for your investments and money. Join the next financial system now and get $50 credit to pay fees.

https://latoken.com/invite?r=tsmne586
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by richardifedi: 10:11pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by richardifedi: 10:12pm On May 23, 2021
Re: Aisha Al-Hassan: Oshiomhole Out To Kill APC by richardifedi: 10:14pm On May 23, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Sambo’s PDP Reconciliation Moves Unsettle APC / EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges / El-Zakzaky Message After Returning From India (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.