Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,209 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election (74155 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council / APC NEC Ratifies Edo Governorship Primaries Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Ray07(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
and so shall it be in 2019 . . . inshaAllah ameen Amen.
NIGERIA MUST BE RESTRUCTURE!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by omoharry(f): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ioannes:

Majority of Nigerians were tired of the clueless administration of Jonathan and said ABJ, Anybody Buy Jonathan. They said even if Buhari has only electricity bill as certificate they would vote for him.

Here we are almost 4 years later. We still haven't learnt our lesson.

We would rather hide under the phrase "nobody is a saint" to vote in a kleptomaniac and then in 4 years time we repeat the same process. I am wondering if Nigerians aren't cursed.
didnt we warn you guys about Buhari back then? to assess the man you are all clamouring for? we all know of his poor pedigree and his fanatic ways and love for only his tribe? was there not a documentary put out for all to see that he is not fit to rule Nigeria? Didnt one of the opposition used his poor health as a point not to vote him in but did you guys listen? ...how can you bring a man that cannot even communicate intellectually and have an understanding of what is happening within his environment to rule over a complex country like Nigeria?..has he ever improved himself since he left power. since 1985? No..did he even set up one business to show that he is capable to manage somethings? no!..the only thing we know is that he owns heads of cows which gave him the opportunity to be the grand patron of the Miyatti Allah cattle breeders..how do expect such a man to manage Nigeria? We knew these and we warned you guys but no, you people didn't see that.but only choose to follow the back-wagon..even Prof . Wale Soyinka an intellectual was not left out in this Buharism..APC could have done better than fielding in Buhari..As for Atiku he is corrupt as they said but i wonder why Buhari has not sent EFCC after him..sey he was part of them?..Anyway,he is healthy and not as clueless,fanatic and nepotistic as Buhari..he is a better Idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by RexTramadol1: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku baba

We are Atikulate
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nnemuka(f): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats Turakin Adamawa
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by jaybee(f): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Onogiede:
5% is far better & appreciate than 1million terrorists,.. 5% feed u & make naija still one entity if u don't know

This picture betrays a lot of ignorance and a mischievous attempt to the incite the gullible, lazy social media.

For those who may wish to know, for free,

First the rumored refinery in katsina state is not a government project; and PMB has no financial interest in it.

Secondly, the crude oil feedstock for the refinery is not expected from the Niger delta, or in any part of Nigeria. If such refinery is eventually established, constructed, and operated, it will obtain it's feedstock from the nearby Agadem basin, (about 45km) from Katsina, where there's abundant crude oil reserves that seems stranded due to challenge of evacuation. That oil is far cheaper than the Niger delta crude due to relative cheaper operational costs.

Like I said before, thisisxplaination is for those who may wish to know some facts on the rumored refinery.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
omoharry:
didnt we warn you guys about Buhari back then? to assess the man you are all clamouring for? we all know of his poor pedigree and his fanatic ways and love for only his tribe? was there not a documentary put out for all to see that he is not fit to rule Nigeria? Didnt one of the opposition used his poor health as a point not to vote him in but did you guys listen? ...how can you bring a man that cannot even communicate intellectually and have an understanding of what is happening within his environment to rule over a complex country like Nigeria?..has he ever improved himself since he left power. since 1985? No..did he even set up one business to show that he is capable to manage somethings? no!..the only thing we know is that he owns heads of cows which gave him the opportunity to be the grand patron of the Miyatti Allah cattle breeders..how do expect such a man to manage Nigeria? We knew these and we warned you guys but no, you people didn't see that.but only choose to follow the back-wagon..even Prof . Wale Soyinka an intellectual was not left out in this Buharism..APC could have done better than fielding in Buhari..As for Atiku he is corrupt as they said but i wonder why Buhari has not sent EFCC after him..sey he was part of them?..Anyway,he is healthy and not as clueless,fanatic and nepotistic as Buhari..he is a better Idiot.

A better idiot that you are ready and willing to vote for?

Congratulations, you just became us.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Amigo1: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
Engrobiorah:
And Buhari won primaries with 14 million votes
!!!!!Will u keep Quiet!!!!!!! Direct and indirect primary, write a common entrance exams to known the deference. MuMu###
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Mrnakeina(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

You are hungry

Hehehe. You are so stvpid hahaha

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Burgerlomo: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
kehinde1588:
Mr. Integrity vs Mr. Corruption

PDP members were complaining of vote buying in Ekiti and Osun States but today in Port Harcourt same people are purchasing delegates in wholesale.

Wholesale?

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Rapmoney(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
cheesy cheesy

A man who’s ally in the US, William Jefferson was jailed after being wiretapped discussing bribes for him and who has been banned from entering the US for multiple cases of money laundering is emerging the PDP’s candidate for 2019.

Let INEC just swear in PMB for his 2nd term already.
I am very sure you will find it difficult to sleep tonight...sleepless night loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Bizibi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
OmoManU:

And you stooped low thinking I will stoop low with you
carry your fake happiness and sit down ooo.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by ejimatic: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
2019 predidential ekection runner up jas emerged. Bihari will beat a hell out of him during the election

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Kbworld: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
And its a straight win for pmb in 2019, Congratulations in advance to pmb. Ipob flatheaded youths av now also joined d league of hausa-fulani slaves

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKULATE 2019 Let's go Nigerians
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Alennsar(f): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
Jubilate not, PDP sympathizers.

Atiku is not going to get as much votes as GEJ got in 2015, let alone defeat PMB. The writing of result under "special condition" by that professor is no longer going to happen in SS/SE. It will be one man one vote.

One thing I like about this development is the fact that "age" will no longer be an issue as both candidates are in the same age range.

Customer daada ni Atiku. The corruption toga will be explored to the maximum to run him down completely.

Malabu oil is on my mind already. OBJ's book will come handy this time around.

Atiku can't be Nigeria's president with many corruption cases hanging on his neck like necklace, except we are doomed.

Let Atiku pick his running mate from SS/SE so that the game begins properly.

The best man? Or the man with the most dollars to give out?

may God bless you for me.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
maasoap:
In simple terms, Igbos just have to choose between two Fulanis! This is wonderful.

Op80:

There is a difference between a Fulani killer and a fulani educated liberal business mogul. Zombism is really incurable

Really? This is new! I thought only Afonjas are Hausa/Fulani slaves? Now, Afonjas are slaves of killer Fulanis while Flattiies will enthusiastically become slaves of "a fulani educated liberal business mogul". Lol. Just take a look at yourself, pathetic!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by PassingShot(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Alennsar:

may God bless you for me.
May God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by foreshore(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
042report:
BREAKING News: Atiku Abubakar wins the PDP Presidential primaries Election. (See the Full Result)

_
VOTE count Results for each candidates;

Void votes: 68

1. ATIKU ABUBAKAR 1532

2.AMINU TAMBUWAL: 693

3. BUKOLA SARAKI 317

4. IBRAHIM DANKWAMBO: 111

5. AHMED MAKARFI: 74

6. SULE LAMIDO:96

7. DAVID MARK: 35

8. RABIU KWANKWASO: 158

9. DATTI BABA-AHMED: 05

10. ATTAHIRU BAFAWARA: 48

11. JONAH JANG: 19

12. KABIRU TURAKI: 65

#PDPConventionPHC
#PDPPresidentialPrimary
#Politics

#042report

The Lifeless People and Party are in trouble
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by CoolAmbience(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
magoo10:
same thing was said of buhari against Jonathan in 2015.
One thing is for sure buhari has turned Nigeria socio economic situation upsidedown .

Upside down indeed....

Let's have your stats here.

The rail, power, road and housing projects are there for all to see: Lagos Ibadan rail, Warri-Itakpe-Ajaokuta rail, Abuja Metrorail, Sagamu-Ore-Benin Highway, Mambilla Hydro Power Plant etc.

The SIPs are not left out. Foreign reserve is now in excess of $40b from under $30b in 2015, despite significant revenue drop.

Should I talk about the 11 revived fertilizer blending plants and over 70% depletion of rice import? What about the more than 15 mechanized rice mills that sprang up in the last 3 years?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by seborrhic: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
reachbenny:

BUHARI is a scam, fraud and corruption in disguise.
Add pretentious thief with zero integrity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
maestroferdi:
The best man won. Simple.

The highest bidder won.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
kabayomi:
ATIKU/OKONJO IWEALA 2019

That is the best corruption team. That is our prayer . It will enable us to know where our stolen fund is kept.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by CoolAmbience(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
omoharry:

What is this one saying?

Abeg, go sidon.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by semyman: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Corruption Antichrist of Nigeria CAN, a born again youthful Atiku who will christianize Nigeria is to flag your party's flag in 2019, wehdone sirs, please remind him to be mindful of USA
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by omoharry(f): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Just2endowed2:
Restructuring is the way....
Abi ooo! and any attempt to change his mind about restructuring, Nigerians will surely come for his head.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by CoolAmbience(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
jmaine:

You know nothing.. Stand down..

And you know everything I guess.

We shall see. 2019 is around the corner.

You think it's about sitting at one corner of Nigeria typing and posting on social media...

U dey waka around Nigeria sef?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by GreenCap: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
congrats Waziri Adamawa.
you contested SDP presidential primaries with Abiola in 1992.
your time is now.
Nigeria must be restructured into 5 or 6 regions.
and we the Igbos shall rename ours to Biafra.
congrats Peter Obi the incoming VP to Atiku the next C-in-C.
Power to D People.
(N + S)E + NC + SS
versus (N + S)W
= 4 goals to 2
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Lumig: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
kehinde1588:
Mr. Integrity vs Mr. Corruption

PDP members were complaining of vote buying in Ekiti and Osun States but today in Port Harcourt same people are purchasing delegates in wholesale.
Gbam! embarassed
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
PassingShot:
Jubilate not, PDP sympathizers.

Atiku is not going to get as much votes as GEJ got in 2015, let alone defeat PMB. The writing of result under "special condition" by that professor is no longer going to happen in SS/SE. It will be one man one vote.

One thing I like about this development is the fact that "age" will no longer be an issue as both candidates are in the same age range.

Customer daada ni Atiku. The corruption toga will be explored to the maximum to run him down completely.

Malabu oil is on my mind already. OBJ's book will come handy this time around.

Atiku can't be Nigeria's president with many corruption cases hanging on his neck like necklace, except we are doomed.

Let Atiku pick his running mate from SS/SE so that the game begins properly.

The best man? Or the man with the most dollars to give out?
We prefer the corruption that we secure our lives than the 'integrity' that will supervise ethnic cleansing.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by obailala(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
oluwaseyi000:

Congratulations Atiku.

Most Nigerians are not impressed by the performance of buhari, the so called corruption-fight is a big scam use to hoodwink Nigerians, if akpabio, tinubu , and a whole lots of corrupt people both in APC and PDP are walking free then who has buhari been prosecuting, even the few in jails are buying nomination form from prison, it's an understatement to say even obasanjo anti corruption is far better than this, I will personally cut some slack on whatever they accuse Atiku of since the APC camp is worse,

I voted against Jonathan not because I think buhari is the best but I'm simply not impressed with Jonathan performance same thing repeating itself, I am not impressed by buhari, I can't really see any economic blueprint from him so I will rather vote next most feasible person to take over from him

Nothing personal, tribal or religious, just want the best for my country

You've said it all, Buhari's leadership has been disappointing to say the least; so I guess the next way forward is to Atikulate something new. It would however be painful seeing PDP take over at the centre again. So I guess one would have to just abstain from this election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by Aladdin1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
congrats to the next president of nigeria.kudos to pdp for a credible and free and fair presidendial primary,the best man certainly won.by the way i would love to volunteer for atiku.the lifeless one must not be allowed to ruin and destroy nigeria further.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wins The PDP Presidential Primaries Election by maestroferdi: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Xda59:

The highest bidder won.
Na so e pain you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / Great Leaders In Nigeria's History Before Total Colonisation / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.