Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. (6395 Views)

Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / Their Presidential Candidate Kwankwaso Lost Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by DogmaNation: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Reports reaching me say that the kwankwassiyya group had a fall back plan that per adventure their principal Kwankwaso fails in securing the Presidential ticket they would vote for Buhari. So far a few Kwankwassiyya members have confirmed this position.

Details soon...
Mr All Promise's Cancelled, where is ur update? I have been on ur thread now for ur demonic update. Just the way the evil, bigot Buhari is filled with deceit, fraud, nepotism,the same thing goes with his idiotic pigs. Stupid party! Always been decietful!

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Mujtahida: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Does this hurt you? grin

I have access to info you most certainly don't.

Atiku was, is and will forever be a political small boy where PMB is concerned.

He rules Kano and the Kwankwassiyya movement know this above all else.

Wail some more
Stop shitting in your pants

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by MakeNigeriaGrea: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Reports reaching me say that the kwankwassiyya group had a fall back plan that per adventure their principal Kwankwaso fails in securing the Presidential ticket they would vote for Buhari. So far a few Kwankwassiyya members have confirmed this position.

Details soon...
Zombies of the Lifeless ones. No link and evidence to your foolish post.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by arabbunkum: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fake

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by MakeNigeriaGrea: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
this is false information. post the link here. cc mynd44 cc seun cc lalasticlala, this is false information from the poster here. please the poster has violated rule 8 of nairaland laws .kindly do the needful by pulling this post down. it is not true at all. also kindly ban the poster for posting false information on nairaland.
Those mods are so biased most especially one mind at 44 that blocked me.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by superlightning: 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
FAKE NEWS.... FAKE NEWS

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Arysexy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rule 8 and 19 broken ( false information and use of alternate moniker after ban)

Seun, lalasticlala, oam4j, mynd44.

Pls ban the OP and delete d thread

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by xcelentattitude(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
They'd better Atikulate..

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Born2Breed(f): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Details soon...

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by AK481(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

That's what he does not just understand yet.

Kwankwassiyya have always supported PMB and NEVER stood with Atiku.

Most of them on a good day would tell you they prefer PMB to their own Kwankwaso and that is why Kwankwaso always tries to leverage off PMB in the past.

Shekarau knows the trend and so does Kwankwaso. I foresee a meeting initiated by kwankwaso between him and PMB in the next few days.

Atiku is a weakling and too much of a talker.

PDP lost right from the moment Atiku was announced winner. But let me let the wailers console themselves in the face if this reality grin

Nonsense bmc wire wire write up.

Every top contender has a deal to keep them.

Kwankwaso has his inlaw as governorship candidate of pdp

He still has his ticket under pdp

Where he will be fighting it with shakarau

Why will he leave pdp?

Saraki has his ticket intact,he is returning as no 3 candidate
A south west person will be dsp and speaker.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
AK481:

Nonsense bmc wire wire write up.

Every top contender has a deal to keep them.

Kwankwaso has his inlaw as governorship candidate of pdp

He still has his ticket under pdp

Where he will be fighting it with shakarau

Why will he leave pdp?

Saraki has his ticket intact,he is returning as no 3 candidate
A south west person will be dsp and speaker.

Wailers have always had this rare ability if not being able to see beyond their noses due to spite for Buhari so I will just let this shock creep up in you all by itself grin
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by EFX001: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Details soon...
posting fake news on nairaland is prohibited. I'll going to start naming and shaming all Buhari propaganda posters!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shut up and scraaam.

Your Atiku is customer Dada ni for PMB grin

Atiku has been winning elections before he helped Buhari win his first election in 2015

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atiku has been winning elections before he helped Buhari win his first election in 2015

You mean like this result in 2007 between PMB and Atiku grin

Muhammadu Buhari (ANPP) l6,605,299
Atiku Abubakar (AC) 2,637,848

14 million vote gap between the two and this trend of defeat atiku had been receiving has not changed

You will wail in Key F# in 2019 grin
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You mean like this result in 2007 between PMB and Atiku grin

Muhammadu Buhari (ANPP) l6,605,299
Atiku Abubakar (AC) 2,637,848

14 million vote gap between the two and this trend of defeat atiku had been receiving has not changed

You will wail in Key F# in 2019 grin
Atiku has been in Aso rock since 1999,in 2007,obj personally frustrated him not to contest,his name was even removed from ballot until supreme court ruled in his favor

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atiku has been in Aso rock since 1999,in 2007,obj personally frustrated him not to contest,his name was even removed from ballot until supreme court ruled in his favor

Customer Dadaa ni
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Customer Dadaa ni
Like Buhari was customer to PDP since 2003?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by profeazy: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Like Buhari was customer to PDP since 2003?

If not that he has become lifeless and henceforth of no political relevance in the Nigerian space, he will have still remained pdp customer dada ni for eternity starting again from being atikulated next year!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Details soon...
kikikiki from where, post the source of your info here, if you don't know North west votes will be divided, you get that to your skull. and also kwankwaso has already get his automatic ticket to contest for kano central senatorial district.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
kikikiki from where, post the source of your info here, if you don't know North west votes will be divided, you get that to your skull. and also kwankwaso has already get his automatic ticket to contest for kano central senatorial district.

We are talking about Presidency and you are talking about senatorial.

Do you see your head is paining you?

He would be contesting against shekarau. You will see the outcome.
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by temptnow: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Details soon...
fake news

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

We are talking about Presidency and you are talking about senatorial.

Do you see your head is paining you?

He would be contesting against shekarau. You will see the outcome.
yes he is contesting with shekarau of Apc, they are former governor.
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes he is contesting with shekarau of Apc, they are former governor.

Shekarau + PMB have always beaten kwankwaso so stop raising your hopes unneccesarily so you that you will not start your usual lamentations when you lose.

That's my warning in advance to you ad I always do
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Shekarau + PMB have always beaten kwankwaso so stop raising your hopes unneccesarily so you that you will not start your usual lamentations when you lose.

That's my warning in advance to you ad I always do
the same kwankwaso that won when he was the governor hmmm.abeg stop your rant here jare
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the same kwankwaso that won when he was the governor hmmm.abeg stop your rant here jare

I think you need to go take your meds and stick to Nairalands gaming section. Politics is clearly not for you since you know nothing about political history .

A new comer like Shekarau back in 2003 who was into politics for just 6 months defeated Kwankwaso who was the sitting governor simply because PMB gave him his support.

I have warned you in advance as I always do so that you will not wail me deaf when you lose
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I think you need to go take your meds and stick to Nairalands gaming section. Politics is clearly not for you since you know nothing about political history .

A new comer like Shekarau back in 2003 who was into politics for just 6 months defeated Kwankwaso who was the sitting governor simply because PMB gave him his support.

I have warned you in advance as I always do so that you will not wail me deaf when you lose
the same kwankwaso that beat Apc senatorial candidate in 2015 then. you are still a kid in politics. shekarau doesn't have the huge electorates in kano state. kwankwaso is love by his people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the same kwankwaso that beat Apc senatorial candidate in 2015 then. you are still a kid in politics. shekarau doesn't have the huge electorates in kano state. kwankwaso is love by his people.

Do you see why I say you are still a child and do not deserve to dabble in politics.

Same shekarau that defeated kwankwaso with over 600,000 votes is who you say does not have huge followership?

Do note that this is Ganduje,+ PMB + Shekarau vs Kwankwaso in Kano

Its obvious wailing from incessant losses is your habit and you seem to enjoy it.

Another defeat is looming for you and kwankwaso in kano.

Customer dadaa ni
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Do you see why I say you are still a child and do not deserve to dabble in politics.

Same shekarau that defeated kwankwaso with over 600,000 votes is who you say does not have huge followership?

Do note that this is Ganduje,+ PMB + Shekarau vs Kwankwaso in Kano

Its obvious wailing from incessant losses is your habit and you seem to enjoy it.

Another defeat is looming for you and kwankwaso in kano.

Customer dadaa ni
The kwankwansiya movement is too strong in kano
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Obdk: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
joey048:
reports from where and as a who that you are?

BMC zombie dat he is
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by joey048(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Obdk:

BMC zombie dat he is
ass face I asked you a simple question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To Pass 2020 Budget Before Christmas / This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi / Let's Join Hands To Defeat Insecurity ~ Buhari Urges APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.