Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. (6374 Views)

Kwankwaso Lost That Vital Opportunity Simply Been Stupid / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 / Their Presidential Candidate Kwankwaso Lost Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Reports reaching me say that the kwankwassiyya group had a fall back plan that per adventure their principal Kwankwaso fails in securing the Presidential ticket they would vote for Buhari. So far a few Kwankwassiyya members have confirmed this position.

Details soon...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
The pdp clowns said they will be more unite after their primaries.
Clowns cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by CilicMarin: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
It is expected.....

Buhari's 5Million Kano Votes intact..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by speedyGonzales: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
okay...
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by peterson: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
No surprises here one bit...more miffed and disgruntled reactions in the coming days ahead...

Enjoy my siggy

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Toosure70: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Damaged brain.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Glink2018(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
It will be a disgrace to go back so sudden
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by wallbuilder(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fake news!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by GuyWise(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:
Reports reaching me say that the kwankwassiyya group had a fall back plan that per adventure their principal Kwankwaso fails in securing the Presidential ticket they would vote for Buhari. So far a few Kwankwassiyya members have confirmed this position.
Details soon...
[/s]
Fake news, APShit looking for propaganda...

Chai the fear of Waziri cheesy

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by basilo101: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Consolation is allowed

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by ashacot: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
I boarded a.byke to my church and i ask the rider who happen to be from kano the same thing and he said it is either KWAKWANSIYA OR SAI BABA BUHARI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
GuyWise:
[s][/s]
Fake news, APShit looking for propaganda...

Chai the fear of Waziri cheesy

You call it fake news? cheesy

Okay it will shock you for real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
The mods should closs this fake thread Asap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lalasticlala kindly do the needful anf shut down this stupid thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Lalasticlala kindly do the needful anf shut down this stupid thread

Does this hurt you? grin

I have access to info you most certainly don't.

Atiku was, is and will forever be a political small boy where PMB is concerned.

He rules Kano and the Kwankwassiyya movement know this above all else.

Wail some more

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by vedaxcool(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
^^

Papa wan die of High Blood pressure over say dey support one Fulani man over him person.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by gentleguy1975: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Please source before I start celebrating
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
vedaxcool:
^^

Papa wan die of High Blood pressure over say dey support one Fulani man over him person.

That's what he does not just understand yet.

Kwankwassiyya have always supported PMB and NEVER stood with Atiku.

Most of them on a good day would tell you they prefer PMB to their own Kwankwaso and that is why Kwankwaso always tries to leverage off PMB in the past.

Shekarau knows the trend and so does Kwankwaso. I foresee a meeting initiated by kwankwaso between him and PMB in the next few days.

Atiku is a weakling and too much of a talker.

PDP lost right from the moment Atiku was announced winner. But let me let the wailers console themselves in the face if this reality grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by KanwuliaMama: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
APC wishing PDP was as confused as they are! Ha!
Bad market for ZOMBIES o! grin

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by DogmaNation: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Is it not butterflyleo? He knows nothing than propaganda n a Buhari asslicker. Shehu Sani is now regretting, perching his tent with u devil's. Demonic individuals!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by uwa1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Waiting for more details...
Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Herdsmen: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
Butterflyleo..pls when is the blackmail of Atiku not going to USA and selling off Nigeria ..begin?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Propaganda can never phase out Atikulation out..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
The pdp clowns said they will be more unite after their primaries.
Clowns cheesy

Your BP go rize pass your dollar/naira soon.

Get ATIKULATED and be alright.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by techstack: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Here's another one

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by vedaxcool(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

That's what he does not just understand yet.

Kwankwassiyya have always supported PMB and NEVER stood with Atiku.

Most of them on a good day would tell you they prefer PMB to their own Kwankwaso and that is why Kwankwaso always tries to leverage off PMB in the past.

Shekarau knows the trend and so does Kwankwaso. I foresee a meeting initiated by kwankwaso between him and PMB in the next few days.

Atiku is a weakling and too much of a talker.

PDP lost right from the moment Atiku was announced winner. But let me let the wailers console themselves in the face if this reality grin

Sad their wailing will go on another 4 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by ModsareChevres: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Stupid post!

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Jothamthompson: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mod seen lalsticala pls close trend

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by MrPolitics: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
See scared zombies. Shaking in their boots and peddling fake news to make themselves feel better

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by joey048(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Details soon...
reports from where and as a who that you are?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Details soon...
this is false information. post the link here. cc mynd44 cc seun cc lalasticlala, this is false information from the poster here. please the poster has violated rule 8 of nairaland laws .kindly do the needful by pulling this post down. it is not true at all. also kindly ban the poster for posting false information on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. by Buterflyle0: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
this is false information. post the link here. cc mynd44 cc seun cc lalasticlala, this is false information from the poster here. please the poster has violated rule 8 of nairaland laws .kindly do the needful by pulling this post down. it is not true at all. also kindly ban the poster for posting false information on nairaland.

Shut up and scraaam.

Your Atiku is customer Dada ni for PMB grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S / Boko Haram Family Demands N100M Compensation in Talks with OBJ / Pics, Unbelieveable See The Real Slave Girl On Her Two Knees For PMB!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.