Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku (4122 Views)

I’m Not Aware Of Any Corruption In Dapo Abiodun’s Govt –adeniran / How Attorney-general Malami Stalled N5.7 Billion Corruption Case Against Former / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are the one making the travel to the states, the great deal whilst trivializing the brazen and proven corruption as stated in the report.

I did not open the thread. I simply contributed to it by stating the facts.

If you like , you can beat around the bush.

The attached link is a document from a US SENATE Committe and it cites Atiku as a corrupt African leader.

Make of it what you may.

It doesn't change the fact that he is a thief.
okay... issorait, we done hear Mr integrity, we done thirst una anti-corruption Czar, the holiest mallam...abeg we still get right to choose Atiku...abi, how you see am nah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are the one making the travel to the states, the great deal whilst trivializing the brazen and proven corruption as stated in the report.

I did not open the thread. I simply contributed to it by stating the facts.

If you like , you can beat around the bush.

The attached link is a document from a US SENATE Committe and it cites Atiku as a corrupt African leader.

Make of it what you may.

It doesn't change the fact that he is a thief.
okay... issorait, we done hear Mr integrity, we done thirst una anti-corruption Czar, the holiest mallam...abeg we still get right to choose Atiku...abi, how you see am nah? Join us Atikulate, it will be good for you too.
Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by tinsel: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2018
If he can just enter USA during the period of his campaign, then everything will be fine

1 Like

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by able20(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2018
EmekaMD:
Wether he goes to US or not we don't care..
Buhari that went was he not called lifeless and banned from seeing Trump again?

So go Bleep yourself Sai Baba chanters
Gbam!
Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by Airforce01(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2018
The one that visited trump in US recently , came back with insult and disgrace

The Lifeless .

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by Bitterleafsoup: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

He's not going anywhere.

America is not Nigeria where you twist the law with impunity.

His wife has fled the states and they sold their house in Maryland a few months ago.

The important thing is actually not his visiting but the fact that it has been documented by an independent body that he is a thief.

His accomplice, Siemens, has fessed up to its wrongdoings but trust Naija man, even on the cross of Calvary he go hold ground.

Lastly, a few months ago, you guys said he was travelling to the States in 7 days or something like that, and I insisted he was going nowhere.

Atiku is a criminal and that is not in question.
gbam! they will do an Aisha and stage a photo op in one European airport lol.
Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by ekanDamie: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:
Chai
I dont like the fact that I have between Atiku and Buhari to choose but between two evils I choose the less. Atiku
If I am to follow my mind without judging tribe, religion, or chances I would prefer
Oby Ezekwesili
Fela Durotoye
Somebody Muoghalu
Pst Chris Okotie
These people have more to offer than the two Fulanis we are stuck with
U are not stuck with 2 the constitution never said either party must win.
If u acknowledge other options, go for them and stop saying stuck

1 Like

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by ModsareChevres: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Wailers . This one is for you .
Oya food is ready cheesy cheesy
Come and wine and dine

Tinubu cum Buhari slaves are in pains... grin
Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by 7lives: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
There's a US Senate committee report on corruption citing Atiku as an epitome of corruption.

[url]https://www.google.no/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/download/report-psi-staff-report-keeping-foreign-corruption-out-of-the-united-states-four-case-histories&ved=2ahUKEwj5l6vyu_XdAhUC3CwKHR4UDzUQFjAAegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw1X0yl2xlOLxR2Tv_sMXyzz
[/url]

Maka WHY?, wait campaign never start na.
When the time comes, the SHARKS WILL FEAST on the NEMO playing the BARRACUDA.

1 Like

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by Youngbbt: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2018
stephleena:
Another bad market for bmcs..
what bmc

1 Like

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by sexiestharam(f): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:
Chai
I dont like the fact that I have between Atiku and Buhari to choose but between two evils I choose the less. Atiku
If I am to follow my mind without judging tribe, religion, or chances I would prefer
Oby Ezekwesili
Fela Durotoye
Somebody Muoghalu
Pst Chris Okotie
These people have more to offer than the two Fulanis we are stuck with
Good list but you spoilt it with Chris Okotie. To do what exactly? Is Nigeria's presidency a dancing or spelling bee contest? tongue

1 Like

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by MarijuanaLORD: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

That's the story the corrupt people love to say.

Corruption is a malaise, a disease that causes all the strife a nation goes through.

As regards Yusuf Buhari's bike, I challenge you to provide the specification of the bike.

Heck, I'll go one better and tell us the colour of the bike.

You see, until you provide facts and not conjecture, honest, intelligent people would tell you to your face that you are lying.

Provide facts or you are simply a supporter of corruption.
Shut up..i am not a fan of atiku but i want you to also know that donald trump is also a criminal. Same with putin and many influential people and wealthy men
Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by onuebonyi: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2018
Yeah Atiku
Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by Babacele: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2018
story,story. Just go to America.

1 Like

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by GavelSlam: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Shut up..i am not a fan of atiku but i want you to also know that donald trump is also a criminal. Same with putin and many influential people and wealthy men

Why not include Angela Merkel and Theresa May in your list?

Corrupt people always try to normalize corruption by claiming others are.

When you ask them to show evidence they begin to stammer.

Re: The United States Denies Having Any Corruption Case Against Atiku by Mynd44: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2018

(1) (2)

Northerners To Boycott Igbo Traders/Businesses In North / This Explains Clearly Why Igbo Food Has So Much Variety / Catholic And Anglican Churches Has The Most Organized Structure On Earth-Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.