Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Moving To Norway Soonest - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Norway Soonest (31279 Views)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Visa Application To Norway / Visa To Norway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by NOSCAM: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2010
@ no scam, why u think Amsterdam is the best place for illegal immigrant to survive? plz xplain
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2010
@Amsterdam, plz dont call ur fellow human beings fool here!!! we are all here to seek advice, no body knows everything, guy try to be mature
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2010
@zarmata, really u are a woman of substance, ur intellectual inpsire me alot. what kind of job blacks do in finland to earn 2500euros? are u a Nigerian? plz add me on uchetoo2010@hotmail.com. i really want to talk with u. thx a million
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by princeonx: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2010
@mi 2010: kpali is what most guys especially in europe call passport. I didn't say you should destroy yours! Am simply saying that a lot of guys do depending on your aduro story and the country you claim to be from.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Zarmata: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ mi2010: No dear, i'm not a nigerian, I'm a Finn and getting married soon with a half-nigerian. grin Just came across this site when searching some music for my man and ended up reading these stories.

A correction to that statement of mine: 2500 euros is average of all the salaries. Unfortunately most blacks here are earning much less than that. It is difficult to get a well paid job if u don't speak finnish. So even if u have a good education, u still might end up cleaning offices or restaurants and earning less than 2000 euros. And remember u have to pay taxes out of that, so what u get into ur hand is much less.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Freiburger(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2010
This poster evern come out here and post this gerbage for the whole world to see, because he was advised on that step, and now he is trying to exploit some fact about it. i hope he gain something from the replies so far.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2010
@freiburger, silence is best answer to a foooool!!!!!!!!
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2010
I thank everyone that contributed a good advice on my move to Norway, especially: prince onx, zarmata, frankkky and spain007, my thanks to u all is unquantifiable, i shall let u all to know about my sitatuation when i get to Norway. ONE LUV
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by ta10: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2010
out of the frying pan, into the fire?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by frankkky: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2010
@mi 2010 i wish you all the best,remember the lord in all that you do,you will make it
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2010
@frankkky, thank u so much,
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Freiburger(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2010
mi 2010:

@freiburger, silence is best answer to a foooool!!!!!!!!

U call me a fool? u don't even know what seeking asylum means, and u are coming out here telling the whole world what your motive is. Tell me who is the fool here?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by tim2: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2010
The guy was saying the truth and you call him a fool,even the finnish woman on the forum is a police immigration officer and you have told her all she needs to know.So many Africans will be in trouble just because of this and you continue to say more things and manifesting your foolishness,even sombody want to add her and chat with her and tell her all his plans .Let the discusson end and save people already in the aduro camp .
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Zarmata: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ tim2: Thanks for today's best joke!! grin grin grin grin I'm not a police immigration officer. I don't think immigration officers have time or need to chat on forums (and they probably know already all the stories anyway).

Besides I have my own battle going on with the immigration service. angry The illegal immigration is a problem for all those that who try to immigrate legally. That's why it's better if everyone tries to follow the rules.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by fireline: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2010
Trust me to speak the truth.
Immigration officers from Uk, Us and many other countries do monitor posts here!
They watch and note all ideas to be able to set new rules.
The more good hussles posted here the more they know!
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Zarmata: 9:16am On Jul 27, 2010
Ok, whatever u say. I better go back to the romance & music. smiley Just wanted to help, sorry. cry
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by princeonx: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2010
mi 2010: you don waka?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
@prince onx, Hi my good friend Prince, im travelling on 27th of August which is friday, when i get there i will update u to my latest conditions, My Regard
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by princeonx: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
No problem! take care and good luck!
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2010
mi 2010:

@prince onx, Hi my good friend Prince, im travelling on 27th of August which is friday, when i get there i will update u to my latest conditions, My Regard
Abeg, no forget to give us d latest when ur Visa Expires ooo, that's d part i love reading most, atleast aspiring travelers lyk me wil learn frm ur experience, lol.
Make i come see u off to Airport?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2010
To all my friends in this great site (NL), im now in NOway, but im dumpfounded, i cannot say wat im seeing, May God help me.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by deoyel25(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2010
mi 2010:

To all my friends in this great site (NL), im now in NOway, but im dumpfounded, i cannot say wat im seeing, May God help me.

so, what do you expect to see?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by unipol(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2010
quickly tell us your current condition so we know how to help you out. make sure you don't allow any body to deport you back to nigeria, instead tell them you belong to politicall opposition to IBB, and that he has promise to kill you if you continue to stay in nigeria.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by unipol(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2010
@zamata, please tell us more about finland, after paying your tax, you will be left with how much, i personally want to know the average saraly in finland and the possibility of studing for the africans, people said finland is one of the best countries an african man can stay.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Freiburger(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2010
@ poster, i pray God will help you. But una no dey listen when person dey talk to una. Anyway E go better.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by domorehill: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2010
Norway is tough my brother.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by frankkky: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2010
@2010 honestly i dont know why i feel this way for you but since you posted your story i have been following it,let me give you the folloowing frank advise first thank GOD you are now in norway,yes this is the place you have always been talking about,you can see there is no money on trees or on the streets to be picked,having said that let me tell you this and put it at the back of your mind always because it worked for me when i first got to europe,remove ALL thoughts of failure from your heart,you are now in a battlefield,i am sure you have folks looking up to you in nigeria dont dissapoint them,in europe you can easily get discoraged or distracted,you have to build a steel into you, remember after the battle comes victory,norway is one of the richest country in europe,look for the right people to network with, not negative people or criminals,i can see you are intelligent put it to use,right now u still have a valid visa,go to the employment offices ask questions,ask questions from the people luckily for you most norwegians speak english,try to learn the language also,be postiveminded at all times and most of all be prayerfull because i know GOD can never fail,ask questions and always belive this FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!NEVER TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER,open your eyes very well you are no longer in nigeria,this is a developed world where things are done differently,go out of your way to be friendly and humble to people especially to the natives over there,trust me before you know it you will get a job contract and people will be wondering which juju you used,i wish you well

5 Likes

Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by nanidee(f): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
frankkky:

@2010 honestly i dont know why i feel this way for you but since you posted your story i have been following it,let me give you the folloowing frank advise first thank GOD you are now in norway,yes this is the place you have always been talking about,you can see there is no money on trees or on the streets to be picked,having said that let me tell you this and put it at the back of your mind always because it worked for me when i first got to europe,remove ALL thoughts of failure from your heart,you are now in a battlefield,i am sure you have folks looking up to you in nigeria dont dissapoint them,in europe you can easily get discoraged or distracted,you have to build a steel into you, remember after the battle comes victory,norway is one of the richest country in europe,look for the right people to network with, not negative people or criminals,i can see you are intelligent put it to use,right now u still have a valid visa,go to the employment offices ask questions,ask questions from the people luckily for you most norwegians speak english,try to learn the language also,be postiveminded at all times and most of all be prayerfull because i know GOD can never fail,ask questions and always belive this FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!NEVER TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER,open your eyes very well you are no longer in nigeria,this is a developed world where things are done differently,go out of your way to be friendly and humble to people especially to the natives over there,trust me before you know it you will get a job contract and people will be wondering which juju you used,i wish you well

I read your replies to mi 20, and I must confess that I am touched by your sense of maturity, u seem to have a fatherly attitude, and I would say well done to you.

You really displayed selflessness in your replies and responses to mi20, and I must say I am impressed.

Ride on, and more grease to your elbow. wink wink wink

unipol:

quickly tell us your current condition so we know how to help you out. make sure you don't allow any body to deport you back to nigeria, instead tell them you belong to politicall opposition to IBB, and that he has promise to kill you if you continue to stay in nigeria.

rotflmao, grin grin grin grin
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2010
@frankky. thank u so much, ur words reali inspired me, after reading it my spirit is so high, now no matter what odd!!!!!. i just keep quiet because i dont want to say what i am xperiencing because so many people in NL will call me all sorts of name, that i dont follow advice they gave to me b4 my travel. thats why i dont want to mention my predicament because i hate embarrasment and i can never hurt someone too.
Frankky, to be honest with u is not easy at all here, but with ur words i am back to life. please frankky what kind of question will i ask at the employemt of office? and is it possible to use 3 months visa to get a job?
Now for what i have observe i dont want to seek asylum here. I have got so many advice from people here.Some put so much fear and word of discouragement in my mind. some told me the best option for me is to get a citizen and pregnant her that will be the only best way for me to get married with her to get my permanent stay. So but im still thinking what will be the next step b4 the xpiration of my visa.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by unipol(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2010
mi 2010:

@frankky. thank u so much, your words reali inspired me, after reading it my spirit is so high, now no matter what odd!!!!!. i just keep quiet because i dont want to say what i am xperiencing because so many people in NL will call me all sorts of name, that i dont follow advice they gave to me b4 my travel. thats why i dont want to mention my predicament because i hate embarrasment and i can never hurt someone too.
Frankky, to be honest with u is not easy at all here, but with your words i am back to life. please frankky what kind of question will i ask at the employemt of office? and is it possible to use 3 months visa to get a job?
Now for what i have observe i dont want to seek asylum here. I have got so many advice from people here.Some put so much fear and word of discouragement in my mind. some told me the best option for me is to get a citizen and pregnant her that will be the only best way for me to get married with her to get my permanent stay. So but im still thinking what will be the next step b4 the xpiration of my visa.

my guy listen, embarrasment started one million years ago and it is ignorable to every wise and great man. so open up. 90 percent of nigerians here in europe came like you including my very self. but today it is now part of us, that we cannot live in nigeria confortably again. those people advising you never to come are just printenders who want to claim the highest holiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People / Oshodi Bus Terminal Decaying, Motorists, Passengers Lament / Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.