Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Moving To Norway Soonest - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Norway Soonest (31278 Views)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Visa Application To Norway / Visa To Norway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2010
mi 2010:

Hi to all my friend in this forum, im so sorry for not updating my current situation it was due to i was so much busy. i later engaged myself with something, after much advise i got 4rom this forum, i wash dishes in a resuarant but my bros is not easyooooo!!!.
@ prince onx, mobuch, frankky, zarmata and others, plz i need your advise again, because u people have contributed alot to me with your kind words, it has been a source of inspiraton to me and im working with it. My visa is expiring next month and i dont want to chop aduro here, i have a former skool friend in germany and denmark, the one in germany want to arrange for my coming to germany to chop aduro with somalian kpali while the one in denmark also want me to come there. plz which of this 2 country will be better for me to chop aduro, plz i need your help because i dont want to go back to 9ija, my kind regard to u all

hei man, i sent you a mail on facebook, you can contact me from there if you want to.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
@zarmata. plz where are u? why did u keep silent for long? hope u are ok, ONE LOVE
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by unipol(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2010
mi 2010:

@zarmata. plz where are u? why did u keep silent for long? hope u are ok, ONE LOVE

zamata said she is married, so why do you still want her, she can't help you.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by olamez: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2010
cool
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by chuk101(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2010
Mi 2010 good day , can i meet u on ur facebook
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
@chuks110, yes u can meet me,
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
mi 2010:

@chuks110, yes u can meet me,

so whats up with you? how is life? are you still in norway?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Zarmata: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2010
mi 2010: Hi. I'm happy to hear u are ok. Me too, just being busy with life. U asked which is better Germany or Denmark. Both are probably difficult, but Denmark used to be more "liberal" for immigrants. The general problem all over the Europe is that "the climate" is against immigrants. The regression caused lot of unemployment and raised the popularity of the radical parties of the right wing. Politics and money never care about humanity.

unipol: Yes, I'm happily married, but I don't think that affect my ability to tell my opinions or give the little advice that might help.  wink
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2010
@zarmata, wow!!! my good friend zarmata longest time? i really miss u in this forum. plz wat do u mean that denmark is more liberal to immigrant? have u been in either of this 2 countries or are u saying out of context. because my mind really accept to move to denmark thats why i want to make a very good research b4 migrating there. i will continue to appreciate ur advice here. one luv
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by juzme: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2010
Honestly, I never wish to contribute to this thread because I dont want to encourage illegal migration. But I just consider it fit at this moment to let you know that Norway is one of the best countries in western europe and you may be making a big mistake by considering moving to other countries. Other countries that you may wish to run to may really be quite difficult to cope with nowdays.
Again, It is very rare to find any country that is very rare to illegal immigrants. You will not only be having problem with immigration officers but as well as some citizen of that country. And this is because some people are fed up with immigrants coming to take up jobs or abuse their social welfare.
Good luck in your endeavour!
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Zarmata: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2010
Now juzme has an important point there: no country is a good or safe place for illegal immigrants. You will have problems everywhere. So be careful. If you can stand the weather, Norway isn't that bad. My opinion about Denmark is just from a tourist point of view. I have visited both Germany and Denmark many times, but never lived in either one. Being a tourist is so different. I can only tell what I've seen and heard. Also have an African friend living in Copenhagen (legally) and he likes it down there. But like juzme I do not want encourage illegal migration because it not only causes problems for the person involved but also for all the others who are coming to Europe to study, work or to be reunited with their families.

For mi 2010 I wish all the best. Take care dear, keep ur spirit up and be strong! smiley
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by chuk101(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
Mi 2010 its nice to hear from u , may i have ur facebook id
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
@zarmata. thx so much may God bless u more.
@juzme, i appreciate ur advise. thx
@chuk101 my face book id is uchetoo2010@hotmail.com or Marcus Tinjaska
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by mi2010: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
Thank God!!!!!!!!!
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by desiji: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
I was reading this topic with interesse and found out a lot and super advice have been given, It is generally difficult now all over Europe as an illegal immingrant, while has some people rithly said, due to the depression a lot of countries are tightning there immigration laws und as i have read you are in one of the shengen country so most laso have laws that are guiding them from Strasbourg. Tempers are mostly high in all this Countries because of the fact that most peopl are out of Jobs and the easy culprits are the foriegners who takes their Jobs away. Nevertheless if you are determined and does not have an attitude that one Job is too dirty like someone said those made some people today back in Naija. and thank God if you are also an hustler hook yourself up with a babe and if you can get her pregnant then due to Euro laws that have changed you have the right to legalise your papers. But take it out of your mind that you can chop aduro anywhere and get Papers that was a very long time ago and dosen't work 99.99 % of the time.
Like i said you are there already and you have one luck there is no where on this earth where there is no Naija even thou not all of us are Good put your ears to the Ground , watch, look, listen and learn.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
@poster what are you up to now I hope you are still alive please complete this nollywood script based on a true life story,
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by europe76(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ Guitarlife, yep am still alive, i thank God for all that have happend to me since i embark on this journey to europe. Really is not easy oooo!!! But i still keep my heads up.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by europe76(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ mi2010 after going through ur post, then i want to share my own testimony on what i encounter ever since i came to europe, My advice to those at home if u hav something reasonable doing in nija plz dont think of coming to europe. Is more better of to aim of going to canada or newzealand. period. mi2010 share to us wats up with u,
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by topsyking: 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hurray!!! Am back....
@mi2010
I read through ur thread and I can say it really educating n funny too...I like ur die hard spirit....I wish u still on nairaland...I hope norway dey treat u well sha..

1 Like

Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by taby147: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
please but i want to know if its possible,
i am traveling to Norway soon can i get an admission into
a university an will they grant me a study permit if
i apply for admission wen i get there
i need an urgent an genuine answer please
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by warudo: 11:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
mobuch:

Man, I really really pity you.
Who told you, Aduros receive 1500 euros every month?Thats the biggest lie from the pit of hell.
They receive  3000 krones which is about 70000 naira as their feeding expenses every month and thats not even enough considering the cost of living here.
Look, if I were you I would use that money you have budgeted for travel expenses to start up something in Nigeria. I live in Norway, and I can assure you that you are making a very wrong move. Honestly, the only reason why I dont regret travelling out of Nigeria and coming to Norway, is that I strictly came here to study.

Man, a word is enough for the wise. Life here is very tough especially for the blacks.

Hey if you are in norway at the moment, can we exchange email coz I need you to tell me more about university of oslo and live in oslo generally pls. Hope to hear from you soon
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by bmurry3: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Are you still here in Norway?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by warudo: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2013
I am not in norway. I want to make contact with someone in norway that help me out with circumstance the university of oslo is giving me. I will be coming by march ending. They request me to transfer some amount of money to the school account if I don't have anybody in norway. So I needed a contact so that I will not do any transfer to get there. Help me please.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by bmurry3: 1:11am On Feb 21, 2013
You will need to deposit the 70000 NOK in Nigeria before they can give you residence permit and nobody will stand for you!!!
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by warudo: 6:18am On Feb 21, 2013
@bmurry3 so if I did not deposit the money there is no way I can get the resident permit. Which other school in scandinavia country that does request for such money, even the money is more than tuition fee of so many institutions. 70000 = 1.9 right?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by bmurry3: 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
you need to search through their embassies to confirm, you may try finland.DENMARK AND SWEDEN also are not free....
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by warudo: 4:44am On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks so much I appreciate.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by jamesife(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Do you necessarily have to call him "pig"? I really wonder why some of us don't think before we speak. He said his mind, its his fundamental right he is expressing. If aint got anything reasonable to tell him why don't you close the thrash you call "mouth". Mtshwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

TitanMoon: Your Asylum will be rejected. Nigeria is a safe country and you cannot claim asylum if you come from Nigeria. Nigeria is on the European list of safe countries.

I will also add that you will find it impossible to live in Norway because you cannot speak the language.

It is disgusting that you are falsely claiming asylum, and taking the place of a woman or child who actually needs asylum, you pig.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by benrichie46(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
@mi 2010 where you dey now?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2014
Ds post's bn quite long;js came across it 2day,it's bn very matured and enlightening,and I'd like to be part of it,cos in as much as the basis has been on illegal immigration and all...what if one plans to migrate legally via maybe study leave from an organisation and apply and do every oda tin legally,cos I av seen peps that did such...will it be such a bad idea?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by wildikeman(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
mobuch:

life abroad is even hell for those of us with papers, talk less of the illegal immigrants
which papers u get Aren't you an illegal...if its hard for you come back!!!
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by wildikeman(m): 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
frankkky:
@poster let me give you my honest advice,as a nigerian your chances of being granted an asylum in norway is almost zero,you know why?norway offically lists nigeria as a safe country,your story would be listened to and at the end of the day you will be given a letter for you to leave the country,this whole process takes a maximum time of six months,that is from the the time you apply for asslyum till the time they reply,during this time you would be given an asylum seekercard with a validity of six month(mind you this card entitles you to nothing in norway or europe,it is just to identfy you as an asylum seeker).
Your only way is if you are lucky to get a citizen there to marry(but this again my brother is difficult)but then like i always say life is a game of chances,but all in all it is very difficult to get asylum as a nigerian,the only slight possibillity and i say slight is for you to claim you are gay,look for another guy,(damn!i shouldnt be saying this here)tell them you want to get married as gays in nigeria but nigeria laws are against gay marriage.
I know I'm four years too late for commenting oo..but dis ur advice cracked me up. U don kolo oo gay ke Hahahaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A South African Lady Condemns Attack On Nigerians, Calls Them Nice People / Oshodi Bus Terminal Decaying, Motorists, Passengers Lament / Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.