Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Moving To Norway Soonest - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving To Norway Soonest (31707 Views)

10 Reasons Why I'm Leaving America And Moving To Nigeria / Visa Application To Norway / Visa To Norway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by wildikeman(m): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Zarmata:
@poster  As wise boys here have already advised you, think twice before seeking asylum in Norway. Or any Scandinavian country,  or Europe. You will not get resident permit that way. Too many have tried and all of them failed. And I'm not sure Frankky's idea of faking to be a gay helps u. There is a similar case here in Finland (a gay from Gambia seeking asylum) and it's not looking very good for him either.

Getting a job in Norway (or any Scandinavian country) is difficult if u don't speak the local language. U might get a job as cleaner or dish washer, but living with that salary in these very expensive countries,  not really a dream come true.

Like brothers here have told u, finding a woman, getting married and maybe even having a child, might sound an easy and quick solution for getting the resident permit. But not even that procedure is 100% certain. There are plenty of men who have tried that and failed. We blond blue-eyed women may be foolish and fall for sweet talking, but our authorities are not and if they get a slightest suspicion of fake marriage, it's bye-bye.

I agree with Frankky: Take risks but please take risks that are legal.  smiley
did I read where u wrote "we" No b black u b?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 01, 2015
Hamsters:
My advice to you poster would be to travel on a visit. Spend some time and see if you can find any business opportunities you can engage in. Maybe search for companies in which you can act as a representative for their products on the  African continent. You would be surprised how many companies would be obliged to do business with you. Then return home with your opportunity in hand.

It is better off doing business than going to
hustle your life washing plates and packing snow. It would take you about the same effort and probably same costs for you do engage in a business as it would take hustling.

It's better off being legitimate. Otherwise, the consequences could be nasty. There are already too many aduros with very sad stories.
Cc
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Moana(f): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2015
mi2010:
@prince onx, Thank u so much for ur kind advice, to be frank with u, i have made up my mind that i am going there. somebody over there told me that in Norway asylums(aduro) get 1500 euros per month from the government.
Im tired of being in this hopless condition in nija. things are getting worst every day, so i want to go and try my luck to the order side of the world.
i belive God is with me.
God will assist you break the law ehn
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Moana(f): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2015
mi2010:
@benchwest. u are a really slowpoke!! why cant u open another thread for this ur dream business? i dont know why some adults behave silly like kids. i am seeking advice about Norway. im really surprise for this behaviour.
i am just wondering to myself that you are the one who was fooled that you can make €1,500 a month for being an illegal immigrant and for another reason you want to call other people slowpokes?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Moana(f): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2015
mi2010:
@ mrbrownjay, i thank u so much for the advise what u said is true about the oslo station. i have witness that after my 5th day im here. alot of things are going on there, guyz are desperate to make money in this europe with all sorts of unclean act even our girls , i witness where they sale what the have in other to send money home.
Brownjay, ?i dont want to get a job to wash dishes or clean in a restaurant, i never try this kind of thing in my life is so disgusting to me, to wash what another person uses to eat, I read materials and metallurgical engineering at NAU. So what i am planning now is to just get an agent that will secure a job for me then i can go back to nigeria to get employment visa because i cannot use a visitors visa to work.

@frankkky, my humble friend!! i so much appreciate u. u are great, u are really inspiring me a lot with ur words. U WIL LIVE LONG!!!
I am trying my best,
you mama must have been a very disgusting person to do all of these for you growing up! Olodo! So its you that was hopeless and jobless in naija that wants to come form shakara for NL because you finally got on your first plane ever to Europe? Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Explorers(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmm...Op hw far?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by ccollins(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
how good naa
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by DotarSojat: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2019
8 years later.

OP, how far?
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Dkobo(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2019
He is in prison cry

1 Like

Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Raesrimud: 3:21pm On May 03, 2021
He'll reply soon mad man grin
you'll be shocked he bought a house already that dude was determined he deserve it
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Modupeoluwa123(f): 9:13pm On May 03, 2021
I really want to hear from this OP...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dude’s determined!
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Modupeoluwa123(f): 9:14pm On May 03, 2021
Dude’s determined.
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Santos02: 9:22am On May 19, 2021
Modupeoluwa123:
Dude’s determined.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Remnita(f): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2022

life abroad is even hell for those of us with papers, talk less of the illegal immigrants

You Dey mad for this comment
That is how you stupid Nigerians abroad hi about discouraging people
You get paper life still hard for you abroad
Your destiny no Dey there
Come back to your shit hole
Re: Moving To Norway Soonest by Remnita(f): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Foreigners see  opportunties when they visit  your country but you prefer to slave for the white man in Norway.I have friends  over there and i  have also visited the place.You  will suffer.Its only in oslo you will get job,and its not an E.u country but shengen.You cannot hide for long.But you can try.But its better to create wealth in Nigeria .you  will laugh last.I am in italy for  holiday ,and i have seen Nigerian girls selling pusssies for 5 euro covert it to Nigerian money and shake your head.

It has been 12 years now
Shey Nigerian done get any better now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Visited Cities In Africa / Black Box Of Ethiopian Crashed Plane Found / Oshodi Bus Terminal Decaying, Motorists, Passengers Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.