Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout (26069 Views)

How FG Borrowed Over N3.8trillion From CBN In 6 Months / States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Our leaders are evil men.

We need an update from BudgIT on how much Buhari has spent so far in numerous wasteful foreign trips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by johnnny12(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Bad belle
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by chrisifeanyi: 7:33am On Oct 08, 2018
That means Osun people are really really daft.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Realname: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2018
kennygee:
Na this kind place My state Kogi dey carry first.

The crowned governor, Yahaya Bello.

And the shocking thing is, come 2020, some imbeciles will still be shouting yahaya bello upandan in support of him, some hungry folks will still sell their rights for few mudus of rice because they are hungry.

You are such a funny lady

You made me smile
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by contigiency(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2018
That's the issue. Because everyone is focusing on whoever is the president whereas, most of our problems are coming from the leaders around us. You could not pay workers with your own money but the one given to you by another person to pay the workers, you still held on to it. what sort of wickedness is that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by onuebonyi: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2018
EastGold:
Can you imagine?
And Oyetola still won in Osun

Bello will win in Kogi and the suffering will continue

Osun people didn't vote APC. APC actually lost in Osun, forget the rigging because PDP will still reclaim it at tribunal.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Sunandwater: 7:40am On Oct 08, 2018
Delta state should be included. Gov. Okowa hasn't paid 2014 retirees and beyond. Pensioners and their families are not giving him our votes irrespective of the fact that he's from Delta North unless he pays outstanding salaries and pensions.

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by giztzone(m): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2018
All we want is solution....

Direct short service into Nigerian Airforce 2018 is ongoing. 2018 Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Short Services Cadets (DSSC) Nationwide Recruitment Notice - (Graduate & Post-graduate).

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites application from suitable qualified graduates and postgraduates for training as:

Title: Direct Short Services Cadet

Registration is FREE

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by frankmoney(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Rivers state has been owing pensioners for the past 3 years

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2018
It's osun state I pity the most. If they like, they should take their protest to CNN this time, nobody cares. Despite the sufferings of the state in the hands of aregbesola, they still went ahead and voted his party. Had the pdp presented a better candidate too, maybe they'd have won. Adeleke isn't qualified for that position. His academic qualifications are far below the norm. I think the state should have considered omisore

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by EvilMetahuman: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2018
EastGold:
Can you imagine?

same way ikpeasu will win abia because he is pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by adextun2177(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2018
EastGold:
Can you imagine?

Kogi iz different from states like Ekiti nd Osun......Even Tinubu will feel d heat in Kogi
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by frankmoney(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2018
kendrick93:
rivers state too..
they have not paid pensioners from 2017 upwards...
wike is a scam
he hasn't paid since 2015

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by macaphan007(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2018
kennygee:

And the shocking thing is, come 2020, some imbeciles will still be shouting yahaya bello upandan in support of him, some hungry folks will still sell their rights for few mudus of rice because they are hungry.
I thought you are Gwari
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Hafeexla(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2018
EastGold:
Can you imagine?

Oponu, your eyes was only able to sight kogi and osun ?

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by sarcasticdude(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Trust me lack of proper formal education is the cause of all these,if at least 60% of electorates in the north for instance was educated,we wouldn't be recycling past looters and voting in lifeless tribalistic bigots wink
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2018
Realname:

You are such a funny lady

You made me smile

I am so glad I did.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Legolast: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
olujastro:
The only thing I expect from Oshiomole after 2019 is to ensure that Yeye Bello does not get the Kogi APC governorship ticket. Such a misrepresentation of the youths in public office!

If Ambode who performed, though messed up in waste management and a few minor areas was denied return ticket, then Yeye Bello should suffer worse fate. Same way Ortom was denied APC ticket for lack of performance.

The reason I hate PDP so much and the looting they represent... Rich states like Delta and Bayelsa that should have turned to semi-Dubai in 16yrs are owing months of unpaid salaries. cry

@ the bolded

Thank you. Is like you're the only person reasoning like me

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Yyeske(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2018
kennygee:

I guess you didn't see Bayelsa and Ekiti states there.
Always be fair in your criticism.

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by wickyyolo: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2018
EastGold:
Can you imagine?

Kogi people deserve that Man.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Biggers82(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2018
Anambra pays everything as at when due on Every 25 day of every mouth
may God Bless Dr Williy Obiano the Governor of Anambra State that was why they voted him 21 over 21 because he is doing good

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by toolovely(m): 8:09am On Oct 08, 2018
i always say that owing salaries is not because there's no money to pay salaries but because the governors are just plain wicked. they keep borrowing money plus monthly allocation and the bail out funds, so, why did they not pay salaries? the states have more than enough money to pay even 100k a month, but if they do, they won't have enough to steal.

2 Likes

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Kendude: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Kkk777:
And some people in Osun still went ahead and voted for APC.
she na only APC state dey owe money.

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by abbeyty(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2018
These people are evil, owing people pensions is just too callous
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by comrChris(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2018
Kudos to anambra, ebonyi, enugu state governors

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by comrChris(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Kudos to anambra, ebonyi, enugu state governors.

2 Likes

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Davedblues(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Haddock(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Kkk777:
And some people in Osun still went ahead and voted for APC.

So?
Is APC owing them anything?
Did APC ever hold any meeting where they said governors shouldn't pay salaries?
Are PDP governors not owing salaries?
Comment objectively please.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by Abagworo(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2018
kendrick93:
rivers state too..
they have not paid pensioners from 2017 upwards...
wike is a scam

I wonder why nobody reports the plight of Rivers workers. They are owed over 6 months presently and intimidated by Government. A State like Imo isn't owing but they find ways to fix the name.

1 Like

Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by DedeNkem: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2018
gwmlogistic:
No pdp or Apc when they owe money, only when they need to get to the office to be able to steal and owe money

You're right.
Re: Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout by poiZon: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2018
Princedapace:
I don't think I have heard anything good about Kogi state before..

Hahahahaha

Any ways, u maybe interested in learning how freelancing works, and important skill. Check my profile and read my thread on how I earn money online as a freelancer.. U maybe interested in my online training.
hw abt when he tried to recall dino melaye, was it not a good project?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others / Police Fire Bullets On IPOB Demanding For Release Of Their Members In Rivers / Ekiti Bars Fayemi, Other From Holding Public Offices In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.