Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (62507 Views)

Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

What expose?
Share the links PLEASE! cheesy
Na only Atiku dey dia?

Atiku has no case to answer.

Do your own research. Atiku was in APC when PDP wrote to the US government about him.

PDP are the ones taking shots at their own candidate. We are just helping them spread the damage further wink

If Atiku has no case to answer, is PDP now lying? When they released these damning reports were they lying? I need your answer

Were homeland security and the US senate lying in this report? I need your answer too

Were his wife and Jefferson and other involved wrongfully arrested, tried and jailed? I need your answer.

Did the FBI do wrong by raiding Atikus house in USA which he later hurriedly sold? I need your answer

I await your answers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Maybe its the United States who have been talking about this "propaganda" since 2010 right?

The document is truthful, authentic and authoritative with the seal of US senate on it in affiliation with their homeland security.

Yet you call it propaganda. I guess PDP who has now embraced Atiku have forgotten they were behind this exposure of Atiku when Atiku left them for APC.

In essence since you call it propaganda, then know that its PDP that is spreading it and not APC.

wink
lol this zombie is really working hard to convince people but the way I see it no one is buying this nonsense hahahaha you will be sacked soon you Muslim

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KanwuliaMama: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I have always known you to be sub literate so I am not surprised at your comment.

Every single person involved in the atiku money laundry and bribe case have been arrested and jailed except Atiku.

Even his 4th wife in USA was arrested, tried in court and sentenced.

This is not about Atiku refusing to associate with USA. It is about the reason why.

Since 2006 till date he keeps raising one silly excuse or the other why he does not want to go. Meanwhile the document from the US senate and homeland security in the OP has clearly shown why he is running.

The key link between Atiku and the movement of these monies into USA, Mr Jefferson who was a congressman at that time was arrested, tried and sentenced.

Atikus house in the US was raided by the FBI and documents indicting him were discovered. Atiku later hurriedly sold the house for over $2.9m

Apparently, you can’t read.
No surprises there! grin
Atiku was to be bribed, not the other way round.
The money NEVER reached Atiku and was found in Jefferson’s freezer! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Brooklynsouth:
lol this zombie is really working hard to convince people but the way I see it no one is buying this nonsense hahahaha you will be sacked soon you Muslim

You need to wail sensibly. The Muslim card does not work on me because I am a full fledged Christian.

My own is to put the info out there as started by PDP which incidentally is Atikus party now.

Talk about irony grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
PassingShot:
Atiku has not stepped his feet in USA since 2006 with his immense wealth.

WHY?
what was your position when America called buhari lifeless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Airforce01(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Kindly open your own thread where you can lament about your failed music career while you get the info about Aisha Buhari correct.

Her Aide duped people of that money and it had nothing to do with Aisha.

I won't join you in throwing insults to make a statement..

But I tell you man, Atiku will be your president in 2019 wether you and your cronies like it or not

T

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Apparently, you can’t read.
No surprises there! grin
Atiku was to be bribed, not the other way round.
The money NEVER reached Atiku and was found in Jefferson’s freezer! grin

Apparently you are the one who cannot read.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

I won't join you in throwing insults to make a statement..

But I tell you man, Atiku will be your president in 2019 wether you and your cronies like it or not

T

Go and fix your failed music career. That is not an insult. If you were once successful would be an insult.

PMB will remain here till 2023. Get used to that.

Give an hour a day to your failed music career and perhaps you would end up with a hit. Even if its going to be a one hit wonder or even 20 music downloads. Just do something

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Airforce01(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Go and fix your failed music career. That is not an insult. If you were once successful would be an insult.

PMB will remain here till 2023. Get used to that.

Give an hour a day to your failed music career and perhaps you would end up with a hit. Even if its going to be a one hit wonder or even 20 music downloads. Just do something

You will be out of Job in 2019 when Atiku emerges your president

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

You will be out of Job in 2019 when Atiku emerges your president

Lmao I am not a failed fellow like you. I run my own biz with people like you on my payroll.

I don't lick the boots of E-money for scraps and I don't live in a fools paradise as you so often do.

There are music studios everywhere. Get into one .

Nairaland artists who were still being breástfed when you were making noise about a single on nairaland have long become popular with their own albums while you have been relegated to being their hype men.

PMB remains

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
I Did Not Steal To Build My Private University, AUN – Atiku Abubakar

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has disclosed that he used his personal resources to develop the American University of Nigeria AUN in Yola to its present status.

Atiku stated that towards the end of his tenure people start to nurture the thinking that the university project will stop as many thought that he was using his position to steal the money used in building the university.

“Towards the end of my tenure, Huwiler left the University thinking that if I quit office the University project will stop thinking that I use the privileges of my office to steal funds to build the university.

“But it is now glaring that I am not abusing my office to fund the university as it continues to grow years after I left office”, the former VP and PDP Presidential Candidate stated.

Native Reporters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Airforce01(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao I am not a failed fellow like you. I run my own biz with people like you on my payroll.

I don't lick the boots of E-money for scraps and I don't live in a fools paradise as you so often do.

There are music studios everywhere. Get into one .

Nairaland artists who were still being breástfed when you were making noise about a single on nairaland have long become popular with their own albums while you have been relegated to being their hype men.

PMB remains

A very serious business minded individual won't be on nairaland 24hrs disturbing us with the "Lifeless" one bullshits all the time .

I thank God for the emmergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as PDP presidential flag bearer.

Never again will a dullard rule this great country

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by islandmoon: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
just like your grand master is a case study in the US on Terrorism! funny most, they only paid you 20,000 for this propaganda!
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
PassingShot:
Atiku has not stepped his feet in USA since 2006 with his immense wealth.

WHY?
GROW NIGERIA IS THE REASON grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I Did Not Steal To Build My Private University, AUN – Atiku Abubakar

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has disclosed that he used his personal resources to develop the American University of Nigeria AUN in Yola to its present status.

Atiku stated that towards the end of his tenure people start to nurture the thinking that the university project will stop as many thought that he was using his position to steal the money used in building the university.

“Towards the end of my tenure, Huwiler left the University thinking that if I quit office the University project will stop thinking that I use the privileges of my office to steal funds to build the university.

“But it is now glaring that I am not abusing my office to fund the university as it continues to grow years after I left office”, the former VP and PDP Presidential Candidate stated.

Native Reporters

I will keep busting your lies with facts. Not from Atiku since he would lie to clear himself but from investigators themselves who investigated him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Airforce01:

A very serious business minded individual won't be on nairaland 24hrs disturbing us with the "Lifeless" one bullshits all the time .

I thank God for the emmergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as PDP presidential flag bearer.

Never again will a dullard rule this great country
You they mind that jobless man, he say he get farm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence as you can see, that your "native" lie has been busted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by islandmoon: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I will keep busting your lies with facts. Not from Atiku since he would lie to clear himself but from investigators themselves who investigated him

pay Fola, pay him! that money is for two of you for osun social media job! pay him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by candygist: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
The United States Department of Justice has denied having any record that indicates that Nigeria’s former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has a pending lawsuit in the US. you stop your lies and propaganda here on nairaland. your campaign of calumny will never help your clueless and lifeless buhari presidential candidacy.

Just tell atiku to step is foot in USA to clear all this doubt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by figment232(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
We all know this is APC propaganda.But unfortunately for them we go vote ATIKU whatever the case may be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
islandmoon:

shut up oponu !! i dont need to even read whatever you post here, you argue from anus! Fola said you ran away with payment from osun work, you didnt pay him, you are a cheat!! a cheat is who you are! you chopped the whole 10k

ole buruku!
thanks for bursting him here. his real identity will surely be exposed soon. he thinks he is smart.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Islandmoon you can open your own thread where you can spread your lies about anyone. Just avoid spreading such about me or my person.

Thank you.

If 10k as a looters media crew member is your problem then visit your situation room.

Fola ko Adelabu Ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
thanks for bursting him here. his real identity will surely be exposed soon. he thinks he is smart.

See dem desperately trying to create a story that does not exist just to undermine my post.

I can see this thread is not sitting well with the Locust party paid agents grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KanwuliaMama: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Apparently you are the one who cannot read.

Like I stated earlier.
Business as usual.
There is nothing Atiku did that has not been in existence.

How do you think Exxon and co find their ways to Nigeria? grin

Did the US persecute Dick Cheney(George Bush’s VP)? No! He paid a fine JUST LIKE TINUBU did to buy justice! grin

Why are you hammering on Atiku?
The reason the US could not touch him and OTHERS! You can’t either! The cases were bigger than Atiku!

All the fines paid by the companies, where did they end up? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Johnnyessence as you can see, that your "native" lie has been busted
alot of people on nairaland have been helping me to burst you. oni bo ni be. till next year presidential election oni bo ni be. your propaganda have been exposed and bursted already. i have posted it on nairaland already that your lies and propaganda will never safe your party Apc defeat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by islandmoon: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Islandmoon you can open your own thread where you can spread your lies about anyone. Just avoid spreading such about me or my person.

Thank you.

If 10k as a looters media crew member is your problem then visit your situation room.

Fola ko Adelabu Ni

dont deny ! i have no problem with you, just call him and pay him, at least he worked with you guys on Nairaland, why will you guys not pay him because he didnt work on facebook! if you can pay him the whole 10k, at least pay him 6k

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
alot of people on nairaland have been helping me to burst you. oni bo ni be. till next year presidential election oni bo ni be. your propaganda have been exposed and bursted already. i have posted it on nairaland already that your lies and propaganda will never safe your party Apc defeat.

More like you are in pains over this exposure grin

PDP did a great job with this exposé on Atiku. If only they could see into the future and knew he would end up being their flag bearer they would have refrained. Alas their own gun is now pointing at them.

cheesy

Tell your islandmoon partner to cook up another lie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by mrsfavour(f): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
what if he decides not to go there? is Nigeria run by USA? or is USA heaven? just asking .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KanwuliaMama: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Can you prove it was money laundering?
Atiku has his businesses right?

He declared the money for consultations to build a legitimate business. He was not running A DRUG CARTEL like TINUBU!

If you wanted to find where the money came from, USE YOUR LINKS FROM NIGERIA! Did NIGERIA investigate Atiku? Atiku has no case in Nigeria or OUTSIDE NIGERIA.

Case closed!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by islandmoon: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

More like you are in pains over this exposure grin

PDP did a great job with this exposé on Atiku. If only they could see into the future and knew he would end up being their flag bearer they would have refrained. Alas their own gun is now pointing at them.

cheesy

Tell your islandmoon partner to cook up another lie.

why drag me into this, just pay my cousin! thats mine! i have no problem with you,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.