Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (62508 Views)

Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics) / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
islandmoon:

dont deny ! i have no problem with you, just call him and pay him, at least he worked with you guys on Nairaland, why will you guys not pay him because he didnt work on facebook! if you can pay him the whole 10k, at least pay him 6k

Let me expose you as the liar you are.

1) Post the link or screengrab of any conversation I had with anybody regarding Osun. You can extend your post to email chats, phone recordings, WhatsApp, telegram, etc

2) post a national identity card or drivers liscence or voters card with the name folu on it and link it to me

3) Post the Facebook page you said he was told to work in

You can add any other you feel would buttress your case.

Until you do so, stop trying to derail this thread with your nonsensical lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
islandmoon:

why drag me into this, just pay my cousin! thats mine! i have no problem with you,

Now its your cousin grin

What's my name. How did I communicate with your alleged cousin? Answer with proof.

What's my Facebook page? What's my twitter handle? What's my phone number? What's my email?

Answer with proof grin

At least lie with proof

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by islandmoon: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

1) Post the link or screengrab of any conversation I had with anybody regarding Osun. You can extend your post to email chats, phone recordings, WhatsApp, telegram, etc

2) post a national identity card or drivers liscence or voters card with the name folu on it and link it to me

You can add any other you feel would buttress your case.

Until you do so, stop trying to derail this thread with your nonsensical lies.

I'm sorry , we will not post anything about it here , you should have paid him before now! if I take now, you will send them to come and arrest him, na una dey government! just pay the boy, he need money, at least he bought Data for the job! pay him and you will not hear from me again!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by engineerboat(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I have always known you to be sub literate so I am not surprised at your comment.

Every single person involved in the atiku money laundry and bribe case have been arrested and jailed except Atiku.

Even his 4th wife in USA was arrested, tried in court and sentenced.

This is not about Atiku refusing to associate with USA. It is about the reason why.

Since 2006 till date he keeps raising one silly excuse or the other why he does not want to go. Meanwhile the document from the US senate and homeland security in the OP has clearly shown why he is running.

The key link between Atiku and the movement of these monies into USA, Mr Jefferson who was a congressman at that time was arrested, tried and sentenced.

Atikus house in the US was raided by the FBI and documents indicting him were discovered. Atiku later hurriedly sold the house for over $2.9m

You're seem to be an half knowledge individual

Take time to read through the whole report and stop displaying your ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KanwuliaMama: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
mrsfavour:
what if he decides not to go there? is Nigeria run by USA? or is USA heaven? just asking .

I don’t understand.
Like the US is the only place to visit or do business?

Buhari that went to the US, went to show his LIFELESSNESS.

Must Atiku ho to the US?

How many serious leaders troop to the US for photo shoots? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by ikennamadu1(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are clearly not a smart cookie since you do not know how the US justice system works.

Prior to any charge being made against anyone, an arrest has to be first effected especially in a case like that of Atiku who was not resident in the united States.

Those who took part in this crime who were all resident in the US were all arrested, tried and jailed.

Same treatment awaits Atiku.

The DOJ said the truth because he is a non resident so they cannot have a suit against him except he was in the process of being extradited to them and this was why when a more direct question was asked about his being banned or not from entering the USA the answer was very direct and I quote below

The words in red is them saying ITS IN THE HANDS OF HOMELAND SECURITY because they are responsible for the borders, visa related issues as well as customs.

Atiku has a red flag with them based on his crime of corruption which others involved were arrested, tried and jailed for.

Use your head and not your feet to think

is that you are blind... or you are myopic.... sometimes I wish your parents sold you to Bangladesh people

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
islandmoon:

I'm sorry , we will not post anything about it here , you should have paid him before now! if I take now, you will send them to come and arrest him, na una dey government! just pay the boy, he need money, at least he bought Data for the job! pay him and you will not hear from me again!

I insist you post it here. You have my absolute permission to post all I demanded from you here. grin

You should have all these evidence shouldn't you? Your alleged cousin should too shouldn't he?

You have my permission.

You started with the lies so finish your lies but this time garnish them with evidence even if its a doctored one we can scrutinize cheesy

I am waiting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
ikennamadu1:

is that you are blind... or you are myopic.... sometimes I wish your parents sold you to Bangladesh people

Show me where I became myopic. Abeg help me show me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by islandmoon: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I insist you post it here. You have my absolute permission to post all I demanded from you here. grin

You should have all these evidence shouldn't you? Your alleged cousin should too shouldn't he?

You have my permission.

You started with the lies so finish your lies but this time garnish them with truth cheesy

I am waiting

so, you want me to post his details on this forum, you are very wicked! just because you dont want to pay him! how will you ask me to post his Driver license here? or voters card on public domain? you must be drunk! if you can post yours , I will post his own! nobody is a fool here!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KanwuliaMama: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Materials misinterpreted as propaganda for anti-corruption case against Atiku. grin INEC cleared Atiku. His 6th time too.
If you are looking for “disqualification”, GO TO THE POLLS AND RIG! wink

You could not even convict Ibori in Nigeria.
Always looking for “convictions” abroad!
Try to do your work in Nigeria and PROVIDE EVIDENCE BASED ON YOUR NIGERIAN JUDICIARY INVESTIGATIONS.

You fit fight corruption for Nigeria? undecided

US this, US that!
Yet TRUMP CALLS NIGERIA A SHYTEHOLE!

Where are your SHYTEHOLE evidences? undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by LilSmith55(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Read the parts I highlighted and see how it links to homeland security as shown in the document submitted in the OP.

He cannot step foot in the USA. He is wanted there.

Can he go dere if he was elected next year

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
islandmoon:

so, you want me to post his details on this forum, you are very wicked! just because you dont want to pay him! how will you ask me to post his Driver license here? or voters card on public domain? you must be drunk! if you can post yours , I will post his own! nobody is a fool here!

Don't be a cheap liar. Add some class.

Below was my demand from you.

Buterflyle0:

You can add any other you feel would buttress your case

As you can see, your so called cousins details isn't all I asked for. Also, if as you claim I have access to your cousin including having his phone number, don't you think "as the government person you claim I am" I would easily have access to him? grin

Oga stop making yourself look stupid with your obvious cooked up lies due to this exposure on Atiku and your attempt to discredit it by attacking my person with your lies.

PRESENT WHAT I DEMANDED FOR. YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Deltayankeeboi: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
I just have one question to ask.

If all these claims and lies butterflyleo is making are true, then why hasn't the full force of FBI, CIA come down to Nigera to extradite Atiku.

Is Atiku under any diplomatic immunity? Is he running away from them? I need answers biko.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
LilSmith55:

Can he go dere if he was elected next year

He won't be elected Next year. The issue of him going there thereafter doesn't come into play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

If all these claims and lies butterflyleo is making are true, then why hasn't the full force of FBI, CIA come down to Nigera to extradite Atiku.

Is Atiku under any diplomatic immunity? Is he running away from them? I need answers biko.

These are not lies and they certainly did not Originate from me.

PDP dug up this exposure when Atiku dumped them for APC and began tarnishing him with it.

The US Senate or homeland security did not lie about their findings.

Atikus 4th wife and others involved were arrested, tried and jailed. Only Atiku is left.

FBI cannot come to Nigeria (which is our jurisdiction) to arrest anyone until our Government gives them the nod.

However they would not need our permission to arrest same person if for any reason they step their foot in America (which is their jurisdiction)

So in a nutshell, PDP is the one shooting at their own candidate since they exposed this report on him while he was still in APC. I on the other hand am just helping them with what they began

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KanwuliaMama: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

If you know the claims are LIES, no need to go further. grin

Why has INEC not disqualified Atiku? Make them try na! cheesy
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by islandmoon: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
BUHARI YE MA SUN!!

this is an indication APC did not even know what they are doing? how can you spend public fund to invite a musician to come and give president Buari a National embarrassment on a national TV! Live and Direct!

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by BrokenTV: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Read the authentic document again in the OP which involved the almighty homeland security and the US senate and see how your link does not apply
Oga corruption or no corruption we stand with Atiku, no be una wey say certificate or no certificate una go vote Buhari, so no need for this your preaching. Save your breath.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Great2017: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He won't be elected Next year. The issue of him going there thereafter doesn't come into play
If a lifeless jackboot can be elected, Atiku who is full of life can be elected as well. Nigerians would decide who their next president will be.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
islandmoon:
BUHARI YE MA SUN!!

this is an indication APC did not even know what they are doing? how can you spend public fund to invite a musician to come and give president Buari a National embarrassment on a national TV! Live and Direct!

I.am still waiting for the answers to my demands Mr Liar cheesy

Have you quickly given up on your lies ? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by islandmoon: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I.am still waiting for the answers to my demands Mr Liar cheesy

Have you quickly given up on your lies ? grin

pay him!! Buhari Ye MA sunn!!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by gare(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP and Atiku will want to cook up all manner of lies why Atiku doesn't want to go to USA.

The above is the real reason why he cannot and dares not. He is a wanted man. Simple and short.

Bros I dont know when its now become a prerequisite that going to USA will make you President of Nigeria, can you all sell us you candidate, tell us what he can do better, than wasting your time to on someone image, like it or not that is your next president, so you better get used to him.

If you are so pained, ask Homeland to interface with Interpol to Arrest in and extradite him to the US for criminal charges, if you cant do that please rest your brain it is over working for the wrong reason.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by engineerboat(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
LabalabaLeo (ButterflyLoe) you think we are daft like You.

Take time to read through the full report and stop display your Half brain here.

https://s18694.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by engineerboat(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
LabalabaLeo (butterflyleo)

Read read and stop distracting yourself here.

Here is the full report for you, I know your postmaster will not give you the full report.
But I will help you.

Here it is.
https://s18694.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf
Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by KanwuliaMama: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

These are not lies and they certainly did not Originate from me.

PDP dug up this exposure when Atiku dumped them for APC and began tarnishing him with it.

The US Senate or homeland security did not lie about their findings.

Atikus 4th wife and others involved were arrested, tried and jailed. Only Atiku is left.

FBI cannot come to Nigeria (which is our jurisdiction) to arrest anyone until our Government gives them the nod.

However they would not need our permission to arrest same person if for any reason they step their foot in America (which is their jurisdiction)

So in a nutshell, PDP is the one shooting at their own candidate since they exposed this report on him while he was still in APC. I on the other hand am just helping them with what they began

Tried and jailed where? undecided
They were allegations the US could not prove.
No trials, no sentences.
Like TINUBU, THE DRUG LORD! wink

DID THIS SAME US you are quoting up and down indict DICK CHENEY in the Halliburton case?
The CORRUPTION STARTED FROM THE US!

If Dangote transfers money to the US, is it MONEY LAUNDERING? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
islandmoon:

pay him!! Buhari Ye MA sunn!!

In other words you just called yourself a liar for being unable to produce ANYTHING out of all I listed.

Try harder to tarnish my image and the OP with your lies since this Atiku exposure is an arrow to your heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
engineerboat:
LabalabaLeo (butterflyleo)

Read read and stop distracting yourself here.

Here is the full report for you, I know your postmaster will not give you the full report.
But I will help you.

Here it is.

This has nothing to do with my OP. You are trying too hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Ovamboland(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

MAYBE BECAUSE 100% OF HIS INVESTMENTS ARE IN NIGERIA.

THAT MEANS HE IS A TRUE NATIONALIST!!!!

See Nigerian poor mentality, always kicking penalty to throw-in

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by Buterflyle0: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:

Tried and jailed where? undecided
They were allegations the US could not prove.
No trials, no sentences.
Like TINUBU, THE DRUG LORD! wink

DID THIS SAME US you are quoting up and down indict DICK CHENEY in the Halliburton case?
The CORRUPTION STARTED FROM THE US!

If Dangote transfers money to the US, is it MONEY LAUNDERING? cheesy

Maybe you have an issue with understanding what you read.

Atiku tried to deny but Siemens admitted guilt for sake of a lighter sentence.

The admission of Siemens effectively indicted Atiku the chief originator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics by engineerboat(m): 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buterflyle0:

This has nothing to do with my OP. You are trying too hard

You take a page from a while docune and I present to you the full document.

You are telling me it doesn't affect your lies.

Abeg read the whole document and stop displaying your Half baked knowledge here

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

APC Releases Obaseki’s WAEC Result, 5 Others Ahead Of Party’s Primaries / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' / Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.