Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga (52265 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Offpoint: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mandrake007 dizzytee
I'll update you guys shortly, let me wait for all the mentions.

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Agugbadin: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
maasoap:

Women are vulnerable. I repeat, women are vulnerable.

Women are devils I repeat women are devils
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Ugosample(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
maasoap:

Women are vulnerable. I repeat, women are vulnerable.
undecided undecided
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by FisifunKododada: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cyriloha:

Chukwuemeka odimegwu ojukwu never reaped Bianca they fuuckd

I disagree. Chukwuemeka odimegwu ojukwu (aka Ojucrook) RAPED Bianca.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Agugbadin: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
If it's me that rape her now. She will wait until I want to become president before she talk. Destiny killers

All women are monitoring spirits, they monitor you and when a good thing wants to come your way, the devil in them will rise and block it.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by maasoap(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Cyriloha:

The names of your rapist are uncountable na
It was as a resultb of excessive and merciless raping your palee gave ur malee as t result in getting mugulee like you...

The floor is yours, keep the names coming
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Agugbadin:

Women are devils I repeat women are devils

Does that include her?
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by wonlasewonimi: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
eodavids:
One thing I dislike about C.Ronaldo is the fact he hasn't gotten married, yet philandering about the whole place.

I respect Messi for this singular reason.

That however does not in any way validate this numb rape allegation against my favourite super star.

Ronaldo, Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo, I just called you thrice. Get married. Once you do that, ladies will automatically take their eyes off you.

Give them reason to look elsewhere by getting married. A word is enough for a wise footballer.

Was Tiger woods not married?
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Jaideyone(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abjay97:
I dont support rape but all this women claiming rape when
1. They made themselves vulnerable by wearing skimpy dresses
2. They sleep with a well known celeb and claim rape

are not serious..
This girl claiming C Ronaldo raped her met him in a night club.. what was she expecting in a night club? A prayer?
this is the dumbest comment I've read in years

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by sarcasticdude(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
They just wanna pull this nigga down by any means necessary,women and great men?!! Nobe 2day from samson» king david»king solomon»BILL CLINTON»TIGER WOODS,now na ORORO TURN make ororo just give dat gold-digging biitch money jarey!!!

THESE BIITCHES AINT LOYAL ABEG cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Daeylar(f): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE LIKING THIS POST!!!!!!!
Stupid Rapists all over on this forum. Supporting a disgusting comment from their fellow rapist.

[s]
Abjay97:
[/s]
Rapist.
See how you walk about, dividing women into vulnerable and invulnerable categories.
See how far you've gone.
Nonsense.

[s]

are not serious..
[/s]
[s]
This girl claiming C ronaldo raped her met him in a night club.. what was she expecting in a night club? A prayer? [/s]
Bloody rapist.

This one isn't even rape apology this one has gone full blown rapist.

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by KazeemIbrahim1: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Offpoint:

How did Mary gave birth to Jesus? Don't insult someone on things you have no idea about. thanks.
Sorry.
But Eve was to conceive through the holy spirit? Really?

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Billionsmith: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
The bitch is heartless. She collected almost 150m in Naira and still went ahead and sue this guy on rape while our Nigerian girl are out there looking for just 50k for any kind of bleeping. The fire that will visit her is just warming up.

3 Likes

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mostdetailed:
That agreement between Ronaldo and the lady amounts to an unenforceable contract because it centers on 'trying to cover a crime'. The lady knows this, that's why she took the money, blew it up and re-opened the case.
Her opening the case is it legal? Cause she agreed to keep it confidential
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Herrmes: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Misinformation
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by ehmmy11(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Let's just wait a minute here..and be objective is it that easy to penetrate the asz.hole ? I think the lady goofed with this part and even if it was easily penetrated it still need a substantial amount of lubrication undecided ..

sad I may be wrong just can't wrap my head around the "anal rape " how come none of the friends heard her scream even her own friend ...

Just don't add up beyond a reasonable doubt

2 Likes

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by andybest017: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rest in peace Ronaldo
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by BlackManta(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abjay97:

are not serious..
This girl claiming C Ronaldo raped her met him in a night club.. what was she expecting in a night club? A prayer?

Rape apologist spotted.

So people go to nightclub to get raped abi
That is the primary aim of going nightclub huh

Why not ask what Ronaldo was doing in a nightclub
He went to chase women, no be so

2 Likes

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
braine:
If this document is real, then this is a breach of contract and the accuser should be sued.
d document is fake. How can there b two different signatures of one cristiano ronaldo 4 one document? How can ronaldo have a non disclosure agreement with someone then he signs&d lady doesn't sign? If did d source of d "document" could produce d signature section of d document, y did d source not provide d full document so we could c d content?
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by InvertedHammer: 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
/
Ronaldo fell for the oldest trick in the book. It was a ploy used to nail many wealthy folks. It worked 100% of the time. Get a wealthy or famous mo.ron. Entice him with sex. Initiate sexual activities. And when he is fully committed in the act, say "STOP" many times. All sexual acts from the first time she said "STOP" till the end constitute rape.

It is the price men pay for fame. Western women are looking for easy payouts. And this European mugu just got trapped. Her attorneys will twist and turn facts to extract more money from the Playboy. They will have a field day with his money.

I won't be surprised when more women come out of the woodwork and say they are victims too. Ronaldo's money must go around. LOL.

NB: If you are ever wealthy in the West, marry and remain faithful to your wife. Or invest in lotion and go for self-help

/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by BlackManta(m): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Daeylar:
WHO ARE THE PEOPLE LIKING THIS POST!!!!!!!
Stupid Rapists all over on this forum. Supporting a disgusting comment from their fellow rapist.

[s][/s]
Rapist.
See how you walk about, dividing women into vulnerable and invulnerable categories.
See how far you've gone.

Nonsense.

[s][/s]
[s]
Bloody rapist

This one isn't even rape apology this one has gone full blown rapist.

As in eh...
Anytime I see a rape apologist I just puke.
I don't know how many girls he raped in real life.

I dey fear rape apologist.

Anytime I see someone making excuses for rape, just know that the person is a potential rapist.

I'm a Ronaldo fanboy but I will never allow sentiment to cloud my judgement.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by sarcasticdude(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
DonMekino:

I don't support skimpy or indecent dressing, but its never a reason or justification for rape....after all nobody has raped a naked mad woman

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
ehmmy11:
Let's just wait a minute here..and be objective is it that easy to penetrate the asz.hole ? I think the lady goofed with this part and even if it was easily penetrated it still need a substantial amount of lubrication undecided ..

sad I may be wrong just can't wrap my head around the "anal rape " how come none of the friends heard her scream even her own friend ...

just look at d so called document and c d contradictions. How come "ronaldo" signed 2 different signatures 4d same document and how come d ladies signature is missing on d document?
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by sarcasticdude(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Ronaldo fell for the oldest trick in the book. It was a ploy used to nail many wealthy folks. It worked 100% of the time. Get a wealthy or famous mo.ron. Entice him with sex. Initiate sexual activities. And when he is fully committed in the act, say "STOP" many times. All sexual acts from the first time she said "STOP" till the end constitutes rape.

It is the price men pay for fame. Western women are looking for easy payouts. And this European mugu just got trapped. Her attorneys will twist and turn facts to extract more money from the Playboy. They will have a field day with his money.

I won't be surprised when more women come out of the woodwork and say they are victims too. Ronaldo's money must go around. LOL.

NB: If you are ever wealthy in the West, marry and remain faithful to your wife. Or invest in lotion and go for self-help

/

just like they did tiger woods cheesy cheesy
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by sarcasticdude(m): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
ehmmy11:

BRO BANGBROS IS THE ANSWER cheesy
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by SuperMyke: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ooooh buhari...
why?Ooooh buhari...
why?
Ooooh buhari...
why?
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by ehmmy11(m): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
sarcasticdude:

BRO BANGBROS IS THE ANSWER cheesy
grin Please this is strictly for educational purposes only

cool I sight you
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by ehmmy11(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
lexy2014:
just look at d so called document and c d contradictions. How come "ronaldo" signed 2 different signatures 4d same document and how come d ladies signature is missing on d document?
the story no add up bro
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Diso60090(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abjay97:

are not serious..

No she was expecting boxers
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by IMASTEX: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
I see someone trying to rape his money or career.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by sarcasticdude(m): 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
eodavids:
One thing I dislike about C.Ronaldo is the fact he hasn't gotten married, yet philandering about the whole place.

I respect Messi for this singular reason.

That however does not in any way validate this numb rape allegation against my favourite super star.

Ronaldo, Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo, I just called you thrice. Get married. Once you do that, ladies will automatically take their eyes off you.

Give them reason to look elsewhere by getting married. A word is enough for a wise footballer.

Atleast he's not cheating anybody so what's ur stress? :-/
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by sarcasticdude(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
ehmmy11:
grin Please this is strictly for educational purposes only

cool I sight you

U are sighted and zoomed cheesy
PS;I'm not responsible for whatever that happens thereafter cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.