Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga (52266 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Offpoint: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:
Sorry. But Eve was to conceive through the holy spirit? Really?
It's pointless arguing with a Kazeem
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abjay97:
I dont support rape but all this women claiming rape when
1. They made themselves vulnerable by wearing skimpy dresses
2. They sleep with a well known celeb and claim rape

are not serious..
This girl claiming C Ronaldo raped her met him in a night club.. what was she expecting in a night club? A prayer?
Waste
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by olatade(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Ronaldo fell for the oldest trick in the book. It was a ploy used to nail many wealthy folks. It worked 100% of the time. Get a wealthy or famous mo.ron. Entice him with sex. Initiate sexual activities. And when he is fully committed in the act, say "STOP" many times. All sexual acts from the first time she said "STOP" till the end constitutes rape.

It is the price men pay for fame. Western women are looking for easy payouts. And this European mugu just got trapped. Her attorneys will twist and turn facts to extract more money from the Playboy. They will have a field day with his money.

I won't be surprised when more women come out of the woodwork and say they are victims too. Ronaldo's money must go around. LOL.

NB: If you are ever wealthy in the West, marry and remain faithful to your wife. Or invest in lotion and go for self-help

/

I'll even advice that rich male super stars date equally rich celebrity ladies, hardly will you hear cases of accusations like the ones coming from all these money hungry hoes.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by enonche85(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Abjay97:

are not serious..
This girl claiming C Ronaldo raped her met him in a night club.. what was she expecting in a night club? A prayer?

They met in a night club, she followed him home, they lay on the same bed together and she's claiming rape?...her papa yansh!

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by sirtuler(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
haa what happen now

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by NoChill: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Offpoint:
God made man in his perfect image and everything was going smoothly until the devil sneaked into the garden of Eden and give Adam a Dîck, Eve a hole-- These 2 gifts from the devil has been the greatest instruments of downfall and doom to humanity.

If you still believes Devil gave Eve "Fruit" you need to be flogged by an iron rod. I can tell you what went down in the garden if you're interested.

Am interested please tell me
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by adegoke4sure: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
Offpoint:
God made man in his perfect image and everything was going smoothly until the devil sneaked into the garden of Eden and give Adam a Dîck, Eve a hole-- These 2 gifts from the devil has been the greatest instruments of downfall and doom to humanity.

If you still believes Devil gave Eve "Fruit" you need to be flogged by an iron rod. I can tell you what went down in the garden if you're interested.
am interested
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
I've witnessed first hand of false rape accusation in school so most times I keep an open mind.

One was in Babcock , they were caught and she claimed rape to get them off her and threw the guy luckily he wasn't expelled and another in Mauritius Middlesex by a naija babe that stole a Mauritian friend phone in the party and claimed rape when when he reported a police case, it wasn't funny had to go to police station because , it was my house party was thrown. So when it comes to rape accusation j don't take sides until investigation and evidences are made. Its hard to know who is lying or not.

2 Likes

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by KazeemIbrahim1: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Offpoint:

It's pointless arguing with a Kazeem
Convince Kazeem. He's a Christian

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by nokatakata: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
this useless women just keep coming up with rape cases just to ruin people's life. men better be careful. make a document and have them sign of you have to before having sex with them.

what kind of rubbish is this...somebody will work so hard and one foolish woman will come from nowhere to ruin him.

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by XaintJoel20: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Offpoint:

I am interested. Please tell me.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by seankay(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
This woman is just a money hungry lazy bitch. How can Ronaldo rape you anally without tying you up? Anal sex IMO is not easy to penetrate even if it’s consensual talkless of rape.

Money hungry biatch!

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by seankay(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
ehmmy11:
Let's just wait a minute here..and be objective is it that easy to penetrate the asz.hole ? I think the lady goofed with this part and even if it was easily penetrated it still need a substantial amount of lubrication undecided ..

sad I may be wrong just can't wrap my head around the "anal rape " how come none of the friends heard her scream even her own friend ...

Just don't add up beyond a reasonable doubt

Exactly my thought bro. Sense no go kill you.

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by fof1: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nbote:
Where are those blind fanboys claiming witchhunt and enemies I thought he claimed he didn't do it and in his words it was "Fake news"? So not only did he rape her anally and pay her to kip it closed but he also did without protection

And so?? Since he had those hot gals why would he need sex from a random gal?

U guys need to take a chill pill and visit dis link to see even d questionnaire he filled admitting she said no several times
https://en.as.com/en/2018/10/07/football/1538946647_100226.html?omnil=resrelrecomv
Lemme even help ur lazy asses... Dats a questionnaire he filled out for his lawyer admitting she said no several times.. In as much as We know she's seeking more payment, there's no denying d fact he actually raped her

RUBBISH. SET UP STILL. THIS DOESN'T REVEAL ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL. GREED IS D GAME
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by nelsonebby(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ronaldo is a gay wankerr
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by justli: 12:38am On Oct 09, 2018
Throwback:

So settlement means guilty?

The media frenzy he tried to avoid then with a settlement is what has eventually occurred despite the money paid.

What you should wonder is why someone who claims to have been raped,would rather collect a settlement, then go against the terms of that settlement years later.

When Michael Jackson finally got tired of paying settlements for being the open and welcoming person he was, not denying his own particular weirdness, he finally won a parasite in court. A parasite whose family had a history of looking for damages and settlements anywhere possible. Even from a departmental store, claim to have been injured by the goods stored on the shelves.

Celestine Babayaro had his own share of this same sexual assault accusations when he had barely spent a year in the UK.

Anthony Joshua was well advised by Floyd Mayweather, when a woman at a fan meet and greet event gave him a wrapped gift. He told him squarely that he should avoid such traps.

Kobe Bryant of Lakers will never forget his own case in a hurry.

A Nigerian student in the UK, Olumide Fadayomi, had already spent time in jail on a false accusation by a serial rape accuser, before she was finally unraveled. By then, one of her unfortunate victims of rape accusation, had committed suicide because of the shame he was made to face by people like you.

High income earning men need to be disciplined enough to avoid the seductive luring of women who are out clubbing on a mission to be rich.

Therein my friend is the big question nobody addresses: in the cas of false accusation, the accused suffers even more than a rape victim. The whole world vilifies him, and he's pained to the soul knowing he is innocent.

Who even cares to listen to him? The crop of so called suffisticated girls roaming the modern world are vile and desperate. The "man" needs to be protected. #sayno to false accusation.

It's Cr7 today. It could be you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Thobilobah(m): 12:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Please I think everyone needs to calm down and stop judging him before proven guilty.. Only He and the Lady in question can truly tell what happened in the hotel and for someone who may be guilty or about facing jail time if truly guilty doesn't seem really disturbed by the issue giving his match performance over the weekend.. although I am not saying he is innocent but let's stop Judging and criticizing the guy.. You Should ask yourselves if you will be okay if you were accused wrongly

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Rajosh(m): 1:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Abjay97:

are not serious..
like seriously?
she's supposed to expect rape because she's in a night club abi?
do you go to night club to rape people?
I'm not saying Ronaldo is guilty or not but your first point also doesn't hold water. Try telling that to the judge that you were tempted by the skimpy dresses and see if you won't go to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 09, 2018
Offpoint:

Am interested
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 09, 2018
johnaruson:
Good him tight
Your posted picture deserve a red card at the football pitcj
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by starboycol: 3:54am On Oct 09, 2018
ishiamu:
supposedly buy the American woman's silence over rape allegations has been published by the German publication Der Spiegel.

It is claimed a payment of 325,000 euros was agreed ahead of a HIV test result given to Mayorga to show that she wasn't at risk.

Der Speigel's version claims that Ronaldo apologised for anal sex that was 'brusque and quick'.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/10/07/5bba5233ca47418e1d8b45f6.html

fake all of you should use your head for once why are all the information for this case still coming from German paper not USA paper where the crime was committed in even the USA said there are no prove that CR's rape her I hate rape but I hate lie the more it could be that woman was rape but by another guy and CR's enemy want to use this to deal with him humans are so bad.

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by eodavids(m): 7:40am On Oct 09, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Was Tiger woods not married?

He is not woods and will not be Tiger.
He is C. Ronaldo
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by eodavids(m): 7:43am On Oct 09, 2018
sarcasticdude:

Atleast he's not cheating anybody so what's ur stress? :-/

What about the tendency/likelihood?

Can't you read between the lines?

Until a guy gets married, he remains unpredictable with issues that has to do with women
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Offpoint:

what went down
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2018
With all This famous Wealth And Handsome he still went and rape a lady am Disappointed
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by ishiamu(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2018
starboycol:

fake all of you should use your head for once why are all the information for this case still coming from German paper not USA paper where the crime was committed in even the USA said there are no prove that CR's rape her I hate rape but I hate lie the more it could be that woman was rape but by another guy and CR's enemy want to use this to deal with him humans are so bad.

Why you dey quote me na.... I only posted a news.... I don't hate my ex player
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by jeff1607(m): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Offpoint:

I am interested in what went down in the garden of Eden
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by soviete(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Abjay97:

are not serious..
guy u no get sense....
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by soviete(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2018
oloriLFC:
He didn't do it! I was there that night undecided
This one na yabaleft escapee o grin grin lefulefu abeg gimme one of ur better obama meme jare

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Nbote:
Where are those blind fanboys claiming witchhunt and enemies I thought he claimed he didn't do it and in his words it was "Fake news"? So not only did he rape her anally and pay her to kip it closed but he also did without protection

And so?? Since he had those hot gals why would he need sex from a random gal?

U guys need to take a chill pill and visit dis link to see even d questionnaire he filled admitting she said no several times
https://en.as.com/en/2018/10/07/football/1538946647_100226.html?omnil=resrelrecomv
Lemme even help ur lazy asses... Dats a questionnaire he filled out for his lawyer admitting she said no several times.. In as much as We know she's seeking more payment, there's no denying d fact he actually raped her

My dear, this is Nigeria. Stop wasting your time trying to make them see the truth. Whenever a girl gets raped here or anywhere it is always her fault and i mean ALWAYS. She might be wearing iron pant, be right in her house or merely visiting a supposed friend and you will find the majority here saying it is her fault and that since the VJ is open what is the big business. This is sick and twisted thinking and is the main reason why there are so many rape cases in Naija- cos the rapists know the society will always excuse their behaviour. So, don't bother trying to convince them otherwise, it is simply not worth it. Yes C. Ronaldo anally raped her, even if he goes on TV and fully admits it the majority here will still blame the girl. So, chill, it's not worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.