Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga (52264 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by vindisick: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2018
When I heard the case is in America, I knew CR7 will smell pepper. Celebs always avoid cases with American people cos they are too much of a problem to handle.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by ImaIma1(f): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Abjay97:
I dont support rape but all this women claiming rape when
1. They made themselves vulnerable by wearing skimpy dresses
2. They sleep with a well known celeb and claim rape

are not serious..
This girl claiming C Ronaldo raped her met him in a night club.. what was she expecting in a night club? A prayer?

So going to a night club or wearing skimpy clothes is justification for rape? Really?

How come the lady is always blamed instead of the guy that lacks the self control and integrity to respect a lady?
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
oloriLFC:
He didn't do it! I was there that night undecided

cc soviete cheesy

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
ishiamu:
supposedly buy the American woman's silence over rape allegations has been published by the German publication Der Spiegel.

It is claimed a payment of 325,000 euros was agreed ahead of a HIV test result given to Mayorga to show that she wasn't at risk.

Der Speigel's version claims that Ronaldo apologised for anal sex that was 'brusque and quick'.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/10/07/5bba5233ca47418e1d8b45f6.html
ovoko shocked
Cr7 right now

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
maklelemakukula:
We will trample down lions and snakes, fierce lions and poisonous snakes.
Be strong Ronaldo

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
eodavids:
One thing I dislike about C.Ronaldo is the fact he hasn't gotten married, yet philandering about the whole place.

I respect Messi for this singular reason.

That however does not in any way validate this numb rape allegation against my favourite super star.

Ronaldo, Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo, I just called you thrice. Get married. Once you do that, ladies will automatically take their eyes off you.

Give them reason to look elsewhere by getting married. A word is enough for a wise footballer.
oh wat of ladies who stalk married men
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by kajsa08: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2018
Offpoint:
God made man in his perfect image and everything was going smoothly until the devil sneaked into the garden of Eden and give Adam a Dîck, Eve a hole-- These 2 gifts from the devil has been the greatest instruments of downfall and doom to humanity.

If you still believes Devil gave Eve "Fruit" you need to be flogged by an iron rod. I can tell you what went down in the garden if you're interested.
hmmmmm, this collaborates what my husband told me. He said the "apple" word was used because of children.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Performanking(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
mumumugu:
real Madrid has been paying the fee since. now he is not player, fowl nyansh open

Exactly.... All the time he was at Real Madrid, this was suppressed as soon as he left them, they turned into bitter ex.....

Ronaldo for don marry by now Sha, wife by his side like Kobe, instead of still doing eligible bachelor in 2018
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by soviete(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
lefulefu:

cc soviete cheesy
you are the best bro grin

1 Like

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Offpoint: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
kajsa08:

hmmmmm, this collaborates what my husband told me. He said the "apple" word was used because of children.
He's not far from the truth... "Fruit in the middle of the Garden" does it ring a bell? where is our sexual organs located?....you know the answer.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by eodavids(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
lefulefu:

oh wat of ladies who stalk married men

They are fewer and he can manage those ones
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
eodavids:

They are fewer and he can manage those ones
well its his choice to remain single.what is important here is did he rape her or did they have consensual sex? na dat one be d coco cheesy
even a married succesfull man can still get accused of rape cheesy.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by eodavids(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
lefulefu:

well its his choice to remain single.what is important here is did he rape her or did they have consensual sex? na dat one be d coco cheesy
even a married succesfull man can still get accused of rape cheesy.

You point is understood.

However, you must admit the importance of successful man like C.Rinaldo being robed in matrimonial cloak. It would have accorded him dignity such that in an event where he is being accused of rape from an occasion dating back to 10 years ago;
Were he married now, all would have termed it "his youthful days".

The odd thing is that he is still engrossed with "youthful exorbirance".

Having attained success, he should put on matrimonial cloak. It will ease off a lot of problems for him.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
eodavids:

You point is understood.

However, you must admit the importance of successful man like C.Rinaldo being robed in matrimonial cloak. It would have accorded dignity such that in an event where he is being accused of rape from an occasion dating back to 10 years ago;
Were he married now, all would have termed it "his youthful days".

The odd thing is that he is still engrossed with "youthful exorbitance".

Having attained success, he should put on matrimonial cloak. It will ease off a lot of problems for him.
termed it youthful days had he being respectably married?
not likely grin
did u not watch the recent drama of judge bret kavanaugh?
now this is a man who is respectable married with kids and an evangelical christian but was accused of rape by a lady and she alledged he did it when they were both 18 yrs old in school and it happened 35 yrs ago.so weda u married or single u can still get accused.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by timoddy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Brother I am interested...please explain to me..Thanks
Offpoint:

He's not far from the truth... "Fruit in the middle of the Garden" does it ring a bell? where is our sexual organs located?....you know the answer.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2018
soviete:
you are the best bro grin
anytime anyday grin grin

Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Offpoint: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
timoddy:
Brother I am interested...please explain to me..Thanks
When I'm done I'll mention you... hey, but get ready to get your head and believe twisted
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Mandrake007(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Offpoint:
Mandrake007
dizzytee

I'll update you guys shortly, let me wait for all the mentions.
im still waiting guy.
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Offpoint: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
im still waiting guy.
I'll update you, been lil busy to type
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by Dizzytee: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mandrake007:
im still waiting guy.
Ok
Re: The Document Cristiano Ronaldo Signed With Katheryn Mayorga by timoddy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thanks brother...I am open-minded.
Offpoint:

When I'm done I'll mention you... hey, but get ready to get your head and believe twisted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.