Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

This Is How You’re Supposed To Discuss Sex With Your Significant Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How You’re Supposed To Discuss Sex With Your Significant Other (384 Views)

What's That Song That Reminds Of Your Significant Other? / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Lets Discuss Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How You’re Supposed To Discuss Sex With Your Significant Other by osasu404: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2018
A lot of the time, all of your problems in your relationship that are sexual in nature can be solved by

actually talking to your partner and engaging in honest and open dialogue. Of course, you might feel like it’s really awkward to talk about sex with your partner.

And that awkwardness might frighten you into being quiet about it. But that’s the problem right there. You are never going to have your issues and concerns addressed if you don’t bring them up in your relationship. Understandably, it’s always difficult to broach awkward topics with your partner – and sex can be a really awkward thing to actually talk............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/this-is-how-youre-supposed-to-discuss.html

(1) (Reply)

Romance Novel: Off The Rebound - A Short, Sexy, Memory / What I Do To Make Money. I Am Answering The Question I Get Asked The Most / This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.