Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (10307 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2019
They must bow
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2019
I have conquered Yahweh and Allah
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:49pm On May 03, 2019
Learn
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:17am On May 04, 2019
The truth is here
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 4:26pm On May 06, 2019
I have power over Yahweh and Allah, the gods of Jesusjnr and Iamgenius respectively.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by iamgenius(m): 6:02am On May 08, 2019
OtemAtum:
I have power over Yahweh and Allah, the gods of Jesusjnr and Iamgenius respectively.
Powerless soul wronging his own self.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 6:33am On May 08, 2019
iamgenius:

Powerless soul wronging his own self.
Me powerless? Ha, ha, ha cheesy
Read the book of Dibnim and tell me how far. I have confined Allah your god to a spiritual cage.

Dibnim 2:10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 11:41pm On May 12, 2019
Allah and Yahweh cannot stand wherever the name of Otem is mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
Be aware of the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Earthkumy(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2019
Demon possessed with phone and assess to Nairaland site is fatal mistake

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:07pm On May 15, 2019
Earthkumy:
At this age you still believe that demons exist
Anyway, I am not a demon possessed. I am Otem of Truth who has been sent to reveal the truth concerning the imprisonment of Yahweh your god for the freedom and development of the enslaved and underdeveloped minds of the Africans. I have power over Yahweh your god and other gods of religions who don't want this mind revolution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:15pm On May 17, 2019
if you know you know
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Ahasco(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2019
Earthkumy:

� fear go catch you na
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:10pm On May 18, 2019
Ahasco:

� fear go catch you na
Don't mind the guy
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Image123(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2019
So there's a god on the platform, what a great thing. What's your CV like, what have you done, since when did you exist, do you have parents, have you passed jamb etc. Defined delusion.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 6:16pm On May 18, 2019
Image123:
So there's a god on the platform, what a great thing. What's your CV like, what have you done, since when did you exist, do you have parents, have you passed jamb etc. Defined delusion.

1. What's my CV? Okay, here is it:
I have the key to the spiritual cage of all gods of religion who do not want humanity to be free. I bring with me the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which is greater and more wordy than the bible and the Quran put together. In it you can read about the origin of your god Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Eshu, Odin, etc. I am currently setting humanity free from mind slavery, beginning from Nigeria, then Africa and the world at large. Yahweh, Allah and all rebellious gods are being encaged by the gods of science and I am authorised to be in charge of it all. I can boldly give you update on their imprisonment without any repercussion. I have authority over Yahweh and Allah, and by mentioning my name OTEM!!!, they will always tremble and bow!

2. What have I done?
I have compiled history running from billions of years ago, at the origin of the physical universe, to our present time. It's called the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. I have been able to expose and give clear histories of virtually every part of the earth and many other planets yet to be discovered. I have conquered Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and many other gods who favour religion over SCIENCE.

3. I have been existing always, I was neither created nor could be destroyed, same way everyone and everything in Existence. We are just parts of God Almighty, manifesting in all ways possible. When I say God Almighty, I mean THE TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. We are energy, we are not created and we cannot be destroyed, but we can change from one form to another. I have no beginning and I have no end, I ha e always been in existence, but I came to my first earthly consciousness about two million years ago. I am currently undergoing my first reincarnation into the world, maybe when next I'll come to the world, it would be year 2million.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Image123(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

1. What's my CV? Okay, here is it:
I have the key to the spiritual cage of all gods of religion who do not want humanity to be free. I bring with me the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY which is greater and more wordy than the bible and the Quran put together. In it you can read about the origin of your god Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Eshu, Odin, etc. I am currently setting humanity free from mind slavery, beginning from Nigeria, then Africa and the world at large. Yahweh, Allah and all rebellious gods are being encaged by the gods of science and I am authorised to be in charge of it all. I can boldly give you update on their imprisonment without any repercussion. I have authority over Yahweh and Allah, and by mentioning my name OTEM!!!, they will always tremble and bow!

2. What have I done?
I have compiled history running from billions of years ago, at the origin of the physical universe, to our present time. It's called the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. I have been able to expose and give clear histories of virtually every part of the earth and many other planets yet to be discovered. I have conquered Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and many other gods who favour religion over SCIENCE.

3. I have been existing always, I was neither created nor could be destroyed, same way everyone and everything in Existence. We are just parts of God Almighty, manifesting in all ways possible. When I say God Almighty, I mean THE TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. We are energy, we are not created and we cannot be destroyed, but we can change from one form to another. I have no beginning and I have no end, I ha e always been in existence, but I came to my first earthly consciousness about two million years ago. I am currently undergoing my first reincarnation into the world, maybe when next I'll come to the world, it would be year 2million.

Wow, impressive, a god that replies nairaland posts. Finally. Can you say what i ate this afternoon, or where i plan to go. Or send me an email?

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 6:35pm On May 19, 2019
Image123:

Wow, impressive, a god that replies nairaland posts. Finally. Can you say what i ate this afternoon, or where i plan to go. Or send me an email?
Replying nairaland post does not disqualify anyone from being a god. A god is not omniscient, only God Almighty the summation of all gods can be. If I'm lying tell your god Yahweh or Allah to tell you my house address. They can't simply because they are not omniscient. Currently your gods are in their spiritual cage.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Image123(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Replying nairaland post does not disqualify anyone from being a god. A god is not omniscient, only God Almighty the summation of all gods can be. If I'm lying tell your god Yahweh or Allah to tell you my house address. They can't simply because they are not omniscient. Currently your gods are in their spiritual cage.

Hmmmm, in other words, you can't do all that was requested. You probably don't have much to offer then. You can't do much and you don't know much from your statements. May God help you and deliver you then.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 10:58pm On May 19, 2019
Image123:

Hmmmm, in other words, you can't do all that was requested. You probably don't have much to offer then. You can't do much and you don't know much from your statements. May God help you and deliver you then.
I can do very much more, yet I am not omniscient. Yahweh, Allah and all other gods can even do lesser than me. Only the summation of us all can do all things and that's God Almighty. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY reveal the truth to you.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 1:32pm On May 23, 2019
Be aware of the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 2:50pm On May 24, 2019
All men will know
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:51pm On May 28, 2019
Be informed
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2019
I have been on this discourse with two religious giants of the Catholic faith, @ubenedictus and the other that god's by the name @9inches and we still have not been able to resolve the issues at hand.

I therefore employ other Christians and religious giants to join this conversation and help us all resolve the issues involved.
I joined the thread from the page 4.

Thank you
C.A

Here is the link to thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5128731/oblate-eusebius-oguizu-dead-founder/3

OtemAtum:
Yes, they must bow! I Otem, the destroyer of the philosophies of Yahweh and Allah have come with Authority to remove the deceptions of these evil gods from the face of the world. I have come to erase the evil and deceptive philosophies in their holy books.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:55am On May 31, 2019
The truth must prevail
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by chibaby1985(f): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 4:59am On Jun 12, 2019
There's no god that can withstand the truth of the Universe which I, god Otem, have brought to the world. Yahweh cannot rise where Otem is.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 2:48am On Jun 16, 2019
I have power over all gods of religion.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Maximus69, this thread reveals how Jehovah and Allah bow to my name, Otem, in the spiritual world.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Yahweh, Allah and other gods of religion cannot come near me in spiritual power and might. All gods of religion have been captured.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What are your three most important prayer points For 2022? / Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell? / Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.