Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (10313 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
TiAd:

Million or billion consciousnesses in only you? Lols.

We're seeing your true color now cheesy
I didn't say this of myself, or did I?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
TiAd:

You're the one to do that yourself. Say it clearly what you mean by "doctrine", unless there's a sinister motive.

Doctrine means 'PRINCIPLE' in my context. The BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY reveals numerous principles of existence.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
OtemAtum:
I didn't say this of myself, or did I?
When I see evidence of many of your claims, I will go with the truth.

For now, I don't see any evidence.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
TiAd:

When I see evidence of many of your claims, I will go with the truth.

For now, I don't see any evidence.
Okay, wait for it then. No qualms, but many of them will occur in a far future.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Okay, wait for it then. No qualms, but many of them will occur in a far future.
So, this consciousness made up of million or billion (you're not sure?) of other consciousnesses can't find a better way of passing his messages across other than Nairaland.

When you graduate to become the greatest god/God in the universe, let's know. We can see the progression gradually cheesy
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2020
TiAd:

So, this consciousness made up of million or billion (you're not sure?) of other consciousnesses can't find a better way of passing his messages across other than Nairaland.

When you graduate to become the greatest god/God in the universe, let's know. We can see the progression gradually cheesy

As I have always said, the messages of the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY are actually meant for people who'll be in existence in a far future and not actually in this our own period. Starting from year 2625, the messages will make full meaning, not now.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

As I have always said, the messages of the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY are actually meant for people who'll be in existence in a far future and not actually in this our own period. Starting from year 2625, the messages will make full meaning, not now.
Hmmm. The same argument can be made in support of different religious beliefs.

You're setting a foundation upon which people in the future people will create a religion. More religions only bring more problems, division in the world.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2020
TiAd:

Hmmm. The same argument can be made in support of different religious beliefs.

You're setting a foundation upon which people in the future will create a religion. More religions only bring more problems, division in the world.
Read through the book, it condemns religion from start to finish and it's a historical book, not a religious text. It explains even how religions were made, what people should do instead of religion, etc. It has no basis for forming a religion.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Read through the book, it condemns religion from start to finish and it's a historical book, not a religious text. It explains even how religions were made, what people should do instead of religion, etc. It has no basis for forming a religion.
I know it's not a religious text (I mean the version/edition you sent in 2018).

You posted it yourself here (and also said it in the book) how some people decided to take Otem as a religion in the Homo Erectus world when Islam and Christianity lost relevance.

All you have said today (the million/billion summation of consciousness) is enough for any gullible people to develop a religion upon.

That's why I said you're laying the foundation for future people to create a religion based on your book.

Are you sure you won't end up solving a problem only to create bigger issues?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 5:33am On Nov 26, 2020
TiAd:

I know it's not a religious text (I mean the version you sent in 2018).

You posted it yourself here (and also said it in the book) how some people decided to take Otem as a religion in the Homo Erectus world when Islam and Christianity lost relevance.

All you have said today (the million/billion summation of consciousness) is enough for any gullible people to develop a religion upon.

That's why I said you're laying the foundation for future people to create a religion based on your book.

Are you sure you won't end up solving a problem only to create bigger issues?
Whatever some people decide to do after is not actually my own business. I am only here to fulfill a mission and I can't but fulfill it and go away. So far so good, those who read the book and loved it have not created a religion and I hope it stays that way.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Whatever some people decide to do after is not actually my own business. I am only here to fulfill a mission and I can't but fulfill it and go away. So far so good, those who read the book and loved it have not created a religion and I hope it stays that way.
The main thing I picked up from this conversation is, you're claiming to be the greatest god in the universe.

More than 3000 gods of religion have claimed the same thing. Nothing new.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2020
More questions to come later.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2020
TiAd:

The main thing I picked up from this conversation is, you're claiming to be the greatest god in the universe.

More than 3000 gods of religion have claimed the same thing. Nothing new.
They might be the greatest at the time they claimed so, or they might even be telling lies, but they didn't stay relevant permanently. That's what we call 'Change'.
Being the greatest has always been a temporal affair and I have always made this fact known in all my claims in the past. It is the reality that no individual or god stays the greatest forever, but the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE (God Almighty) always remain the greatest.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

They might be the greatest at the time they claimed so, but they didn't stay relevant permanently. That's what we call 'Change'.
Being the greatest has always been a temporal affair and I have always made this fact known in all my claims in the past.
As far as I know and can tell, you're a Kogi man.

The "greatest god in the universe" part is laughable. If such an entity exists, he won't behave the way you do.

I haven't seen convincing evidence in support of your claim.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2020
TiAd:

As far as I know and can tell, you're a Kogi man.

The "greatest god in the universe" part is laughable. If such an entity exists, he won't behave the way you do.

I haven't seen convincing evidence in support of your claim.
How have I behaved? And when we say 'greatest god' do you see it as something so extreme? Or perhaps you think the greatest god should be huge, gigantic and taller than the sky, with the ability to break down the earth? Do you consider the spiritual, poetical and psychological aspect of life in judging that 'greatness' or you just think of being great as having muscles strong enough to pull down the planets and hold the wind in ones hands? When the greatest of gods in the UNIVERSE are working together with you to help you achieve something, then it is not out of place to claim 'the greatest'.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
How have I behaved? And when we say 'greatest god' do you see it as something so extreme? Or perhaps you think the greatest god should be huge, gigantic and taller than the sky, with the ability to break down the earth? Do you consider the spiritual, poetical and psychological aspect of life in judging that 'greatness' or you just think of being great as having muscles strong enough to pull down the planets and hold the wind in ones hands? When the greatest of gods in the UNIVERSE are working together with you to help you achieve something, then it is not out of place to claim 'the greatest'.
Okay.

I understand you better now.

Please, update the main thread, and I would like to suggest that you state clearly what you mean by "doctrine" there (as you explained on this thread) so that antagonists or skeptics don't give it any meaning they like.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Vintax(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
A psychiatrist doctor is needed in nairaland to take such mad people to a mental asylum.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by elated177: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
OtemAtum:

As far this earth is concerned, people will continue to worship all kinds of gods.

There are gods and there is only one true God, God Almighty.

God Almighty, El Shaddai, is the omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God. He is the Creator of all things. There is no god like him. As the greatest and powerful, he is able to shatter the mountains and tear the earth apart if he so desires. His size is inestimable and unquantifiable. He fills everywhere. Heaven is his throne and the earth is his footstool. He makes the sky, the clouds his chariots and rides on the wings of the wind. He has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand and with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens. Before him all the nations are as nothing; they are regarded by him as worthless and less than nothing. He has held the dust of the earth in a basket and weighed the mountains on the scale and the hills in a balance. He can gather all the wind in the hollow of his hand.

Yahveh, God Almighty, is the only true God. He is the Creator of all things. You, otematum, must have heard about him. He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. He brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing. He brings out his starry hosts one by one and calls forth each of them by name. He is the Creator of the ends of the earth. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

With his hands, Yahveh Almighty has gathered up and can gather up the wind. He has established all the ends of the earth. Spiritually, poetically, he has no comparison.

Otematum, who are these gods that you call the greatest? What are their names? How have they influenced human existence? What role did they play in creation?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by elated177: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Otematum, this greatest you claim, is it as a human being and among humans or as a god and among your other gods?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by orisa37: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2020
Please remind us again when you have a PICTORIAL SAMPLE.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
elated177:
Otematum, this greatest you claim, is it as a human being and among humans or as a god and among your other gods?
As a god and among gods.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
Vintax:
A psychiatrist doctor is needed in nairaland to take such mad people to a mental asylum.
Which mad people are you talking about? Jehovah, Allah and thousands of mad gods are currently held captive in a spiritual cage. What other place of abode do they need?

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by xproducer: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
"Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him. These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. " - Jude 1:14-16

"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment." - Matthew 12:36
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
xproducer:
"Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him. These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. " - Jude 1:14-16

"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment." - Matthew 12:36

All these words don't hold water before god Otem, who is among those who have encaged Jehovah the god of these writers whose books you're quoting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by elated177: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
OtemAtum:
As a god and among gods.

Mtcheeeew!
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
elated177:

Mtcheeeew!
sad
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2021
The truth is here.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2021
The truth prevails
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's nothing but the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 10:14am On May 09, 2021
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 10:31am On May 16, 2021
Learn
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 4:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Where are the gods of the gullibles? They are hidden in the cage of unconsciousness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Praying For The Dead Really Work? / Is Jesus God? / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.