Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (10315 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Learn the truth of the universe
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Be aware
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2020
Learn
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by TruthHurts100: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]Only A FOOL will utter such Thrash

Na Kwale Igbo dey work for hin head. Mr werey
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Na Kwale Igbo dey work for hin head. Mr werey
lol, I don't take Igbo. I'm here to conquer Jehovah, Allah and all organised religions. Enjoy.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Where are the gods of religion at the presence of Otem? They must flee.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:36am On Apr 04, 2020
The truth is here
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Learn
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2020
The son of truth is here
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Free yourself
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
The truth must prevail
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2020
I am greater than the gods
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:42pm On May 05, 2020
Learn the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Christmasdon(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2020
please Let me see THE OP, I HOPE THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT ALL. NO O I JUST WON SEE AM.

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Usorohtheman(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes, they must bow! I Otem, the destroyer of the philosophies of Yahweh and Allah have come with Authority to remove the deceptions of these evil gods from the face of the world. I have come to erase the evil and deceptive philosophies in their holy books.

it's the spiritual real?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Usorohtheman(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes, they must bow! I Otem, the destroyer of the philosophies of Yahweh and Allah have come with Authority to remove the deceptions of these evil gods from the face of the world. I have come to erase the evil and deceptive philosophies in their holy books.

is the spiritual real?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:44pm On May 05, 2020
Usorohtheman:

is the spiritual real?
yes
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Usorohtheman(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
yes

but you said that the gods are in cages. if they are, who is now in charge of the spiritual?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:49am On May 14, 2020
Usorohtheman:

but you said that the gods are in cages. if they are, who is now in charge of the spiritual?
The gods of science. The gods of religion are the ones in spiritual cage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Usorohtheman(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2020
OtemAtum:
The gods of science. The gods of religion are the ones in spiritual cage.

do you know that if you shed blood, you can liberate some of this religious gods? or should I say, if you shed blood to nature, you will get nature to work for you?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 9:31pm On May 15, 2020
Usorohtheman:

do you know that if you shed blood, you can liberate some of this religious gods? or should I say, if you shed blood to nature, you will get nature to work for you?
That's an archaic belief. It doesn't hold water.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Usorohtheman(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2020
OtemAtum:
That's an archaic belief. It doesn't hold water.

do you know that some cultists have made their body hard against bullets. you shoot and the bullet will not penetrate.
however, I think it is temporal

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 15, 2020
Usorohtheman:

do you know that some cultists have made their body hard against bullets. you shoot and the bullet will not penetrate.
however, I think it is temporal
That's an interesting thing you brought up. I've heard of several instances like that (called ayeta in Yoruba). But I haven't experienced such an incident personally.

Otem made mention of something related to it in the Book of Universal History he's compiling. So, let's hear from me.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Be equipped with the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Andy15(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

I am a god in human flesh, sent to the world to show the way and to liberate souls from mind slavery,. I have conquered thousands of gods in the spiritual, including Yahweh and Allah. I am the,most powerful of all gods at these moment.
You Mikefrik are not a problem, you are only doing what you know how to do because of your ignorance of the spritual world. You said I can't handle you. What does that mean? I am not a god of evil but of good and the best way I can handle you is to care for you and your descendants and generations. I can only handle you with love and not by threats. Those I handle violently are the bad gods like Yahweh and Allah who put many minds in slavery to their books. Ask Yahweh, currently he is in a spiritual prison in which we have confined him and other thousands of bad gods to, for the ongoing liberation of minds. Peace. cool
and how do we know you are not another weak god and a liar like you call the rest
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Andy15(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
My words are true and Yahweh can testify to it that I am Lord over him.
if you are truly a god i DARE you to attack me from wherever you are(fake god).
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2020
Andy15:
if you are truly a god i DARE you to attack me from wherever you are(fake god).
I am not a god that does evil like religious god. However, I hereby attack you with goodness and good health. Corona Virus will not locate you and your family I wish. cool
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Andy15(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
I am not a god that does evil like religious god. However, I hereby attack you with goodness and good health. Corona Virus will not locate you and your family I wish. cool
oh please you are just a good for nothing imposter
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2020
Andy15:
oh please you are just a good for nothing imposter
Is this what I get for wishing you and your family good? undecided
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
what is the difference between wish and pray
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2020
BLUELemon:
what is the difference between wish and pray
People think that prayer is a spiritual thing, but it is a mere wish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can Gospel Music Substitute Praying In The Morning?? / Chimezie Godfrey, Abducted Catholic Priest Freed After 10 Days In Captivity / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.