Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! (10317 Views)

Corona Virus Is Greater Than Yahweh And Allah / The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Mikefrik(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Then I wish you a happy exploration in the land of the dead.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Mikefrik(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
but I do hope and wish that ur eyes open then to realize that you are treading on the wrong path. Don't forget that the devil moves like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour. so don't be devoured by the devil because he comes not but to steal, kill and destroy. u are an #Antichrist
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mikefrik:
but I do hope and wish that ur eyes open then to realize that you are treading on the wrong path. Don't forget that the devil moves like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour. so don't be devoured by the devil because he comes not but to steal, kill and destroy. u are an #Antichrist
May the light of God Almighty reveal thr truth to you so that you could see that Yahweh your god is currently held captive in a spiritual cage.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
True words
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by capitalzero: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Book of urakus 3:1-8.
About otem, Atum and other fools.
1.Billion gods, both physical and spiritual may contend against me, because their knowledge is foolishness.
2. They apply mental, spiritual and physical strength to fight me, but they are powerless as lame widow wandering in wilderness..
3. Otem has been cursed, Atum has been debased ,they lack thinking abilities; mere mortal men are wiser than them.
4.In their dream, they plot against me; I wake them up to visualize their mental slavery.
5. For Satan has confused them and lead them astray as he did for forgotten ones in the land of Eden .
6.Their destruction is imminent and those who believe them.
7.Do not be deceive by them, my sons, for their is misery will be pronounced in the whole university.
8. My servants,love the truth,search knowlege, use wisdom and practice generousity to be best among mortals and see the end of Otem and his rebels.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Embrace the truth
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 6:18am On Oct 29, 2018
I am a great god.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
Know it now
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by KamalMarx: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
OtemAtum:
I am a great god.
What are your beliefs, values and philosophy sir?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Ifyhills(f): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
who are you? want to know kos ur posts make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ifyhills:
I am god Otem, sent to reveal the truth in all the lost and hidden scrolls from the beginning of the origin of the physical universes billions of years ago. Currently Yahweh, Allah, El, Moloch and many other gods of religion have been caged in the spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
KamalMarx:
What are your beliefs, values and philosophy sir?
Read the Doctufos of truth.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 3:56am On Oct 31, 2018
Mikefrik:
Then I wish you a happy exploration in the land of the dead.
ok
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Learn
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Ahasco(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
Mikefrik:
@otemsapien So does this your book of history tell u that if you die without repentance, u will find find ur self in a place you wished u repented?

� LWTMB. Repentance? � � � � no bi only repentance. No wonder you guys can't think properly. Your brains have been washed off by your gods and the imaginary gods � � � � you all worship so sad�

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Ahasco(m): 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ifyhills:

You don't need to know him, just read and be wise!
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2018
All gods bow at the mention of my name.
Yahweh and Allah have no choice than to bow!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by 0temSapien: 3:41am On Nov 04, 2018
The truth is here
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by jom28gy(m): 12:31am On Nov 11, 2018
Who are you, this man?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Ahasco(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
jom28gy:
Who are you, this man?

You go fear fear na

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Primesky(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ordinary feather is making noise before the consuming fire. In the end we shaker who will bow.

Mortal man. Fear God Otem!
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Primesky:
Ordinary feather is making noise before the consuming fire. In the end we shaker who will bow.

Mortal man. Fear God Otem!
I am not an ordinary mortal. I am a soul that lives forever, but I am superior to your god at this moment.

Worldly Music 5:22-24
22. I'm so hard for you to break. But I can break anything. I'm a god among the gods. I am a winner. It's a privilege, a great privilege to be made as strong as iron. I'm unbreakable, so unbreakable. I am a Diamond.
23. I'm made greater than the gods. It's the truth I'm not boasting. I am wiser than the gods. I am invincible. It's a privilege, a great privilege, to be made as wise as Atum. I'm unshakeable, so unshakeable. I am a King Crown.
24. We're evolving to something else. It's a kind of great consciousness. We're waking up from our sleep. We are the fearless. It's a privilege, a great privilege to be available at the moment. We're untouchable, so untouchable. We are the great God.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
jom28gy:
Who are you, this man?
I am Otem, sent to reveal the truth in all the hidden scrolls to human beings. I have all the histories in many universes with me, so I can tell you the origin of all gods, including Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Abassi, Odin, etc. I am also here to deliver billions of minds from mind slavery brought to the world by religious philosophies, and no god (Allah, Moloch, Yahweh, etc) can stop me.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by johnw47: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
OtemAtum:
I am Otem, sent to reveal the truth in all the hidden scrolls to human beings. I have all the histories in many universes with me, so I can tell you the origin of all gods, including Yahweh, Allah, Olorun, Abassi, Odin, etc. I am also here to deliver billions of minds from mind slavery brought to the world by religious philosophies, and no god (Allah, Moloch, Yahweh, etc) can stop me.

Yahweh can and will, of course:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by jom28gy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
You mean you have the power, am yet to see it
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
OtemAtum:

Pls tell me the history of the Igbo God "Chukwu Okike Abiama"
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by OtemAtum: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
jom28gy:
You mean you have the power, am yet to see it
What kind of power do you want to see?
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by geoworldedu: 4:56am On Nov 16, 2018
I'm feeling u

1 Like

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by nattyspice: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
geoworldedu:
I'm feeling u
My brother we plenty,but seriously otem is a genius.All the gods mentioned in his writing existed.

3 Likes

Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by johnw47: 3:35am On Nov 18, 2018
nattyspice:

My brother we plenty,but seriously otem is a genius.All the gods mentioned in his writing existed.

now they are dead, no longer exist, some gods

there are many false god's
your dog can be your god if you want
Re: Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! by Cooleasy(m): 5:26am On Nov 18, 2018
OtemAtum:
Yes, they must bow! I Otem, the destroyer of the philosophies of Yahweh and Allah have come with Authority to remove the deceptions of these evil gods from the face of the world. I have come to erase the evil and deceptive philosophies in their holy books.
Interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today / Is Jesus God? / Bishop Ugokwe Leads Other Clerics To Offer Prayers For Tinubu, Shettima, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.