Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate. (3360 Views)

We Are Excited Tinubu Emerged APC Flag Bearer – YCE / If Tinubu Emerged APC Candidate, Who Would You Vote For Between Him And Atiku / Rasak Okoya 80th Birthday: Tinubu, Obasanjo, Sanwo-Olu, Osoba, Hamzat Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate. by Meel: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
medoplus:
I am a full breed ilorin man living in ilorin. If I may ask who's the right candidate to you? Don't forget that dele belgore and seriki yahaya who are strong contenders stepped down for this said rasak
I stay in oko Erin ward , the only candidate that appeals more to people here is Hakeem lawal.

The propaganda people are spreading here is that, Razak is an anointed candidate ( from above), not people's choice. There were insinuations that they rigged the primary in favor of razak, if you stay in Ilorin you know of IGS shootings, and election results delayed.

If we are planning to dethrone saraki, it should be in a credible way, not by replacing devil with evil.
Re: Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate. by medoplus(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Meel:
I stay in oko Erin ward , the only candidate that appeals more to people here is Hakeem lawal.

The propaganda people are spreading here is that, Razak is an anointed candidate ( from above), not people's choice. There were insinuations that they rigged the primary in favor of razak, if you stay in Ilorin you know of IGS shootings, and election results delayed.

If we are planning to dethrone saraki, it should be in a credible way, not by replacing devil with evil.
Yea. Hakeem lawal is appealing to me too. No because of his personality but because of the good things his father did for kwara... But hakeem is still a young man with a bright future ahead of him. This fight isn't for him.. For kwara to dethrone saraki, we need federal influence because they control the police, judiciary and all. Plus we need a heavy financial backing for this war to take kwara back and abdulrazak has both. We need to make personal sacrifice to take power from saraki in kwara. And that's why belgore and yahaya started with the sacrifice by stepping down for rasak
Re: Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate. by bnsheikh(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
I'm neither a partition politicians nor advocate of any politicians. I used 2 go against APC nd Buhari bcs i dnt believe in his governance due 2 many factors dt cant be discused here. If u ppl dnt know, we were in PDP with a full nd well cordinated structures. We hav d control of the masses. We defected 2 APC bcs we couldn't cope wf Saraki dt decamped 2 PDP. APC wooed us nd begged for amalgamation bcs of d control of the masses we hav. APC was a dead party in kwara wen bukola saraki left. It was our defection dt brought him back alive. Now, we had d primary election nd voted for d candidate of our choice. How come Abdurrahman won if not the manipulation from the above. This exactly d imposition we dnt want from Bukola saraki nd now Buhari nd Tinubu did the same thing for us. I repeat, may God punish anybod that has hqnd in this manipulation. To those who may not know, i'm topical son of Ilorin even from the same ward with this so called Abdurrahman but truth must b told, he is not our choice in kwara. In prof. Oba Abu we trust.
Re: Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate. by ASHIWAJU001: 5:21am On Oct 09, 2018
planetzoom:
this abdulrahman rasak.is a.bastard billionaire,the richest kwara indigene alive presently ,He will.use his financial war.chest to shred saraki to pieces,APC kwara got it right. by.the way,most of.the other aspirants were sponsored Saraki moles
you're on point
Re: Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate. by ASHIWAJU001: 5:22am On Oct 09, 2018
planetzoom:
this abdulrahman rasak.is a.bastard billionaire,the richest kwara indigene alive presently ,He will.use his financial war.chest to shred saraki to pieces,APC kwara got it right. by.the way,most of.the other aspirants were sponsored Saraki moles
That's just the point
Re: Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate. by ASHIWAJU001: 5:29am On Oct 09, 2018
bnsheikh:
I'm neither a partition politicians nor advocate of any politicians. I used 2 go against APC nd Buhari bcs i dnt believe in his governance due 2 many factors dt cant be discused here. If u ppl dnt know, we were in PDP with a full nd well cordinated structures. We hav d control of the masses. We defected 2 APC bcs we couldn't cope wf Saraki dt decamped 2 PDP. APC wooed us nd begged for amalgamation bcs of d control of the masses we hav. APC was a dead party in kwara wen bukola saraki left. It was our defection dt brought him back alive. Now, we had d primary election nd voted for d candidate of our choice. How come Abdurrahman won if not the manipulation from the above. This exactly d imposition we dnt want from Bukola saraki nd now Buhari nd Tinubu did the same thing for us. I repeat, may God punish anybod that has hqnd in this manipulation. To those who may not know, i'm topical son of Ilorin even from the same ward with this so called Abdurrahman but truth must b told, he is not our choice in kwara. In prof. Oba Abu we trust.
but brother I thought they went on direct primary where all card carrier member of the party were privileged to chose their choice, so the fact that prof Oba won at your ward doesn't mean that he has won the election.
Although am never a fan of Abdulraman but I believe prof can still reclaimed his mandate if truly he was cheated.
I stand corrected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Govt Has No Plans To Ban Operation Of Tricycles After 2019 Gen. Election / Wukari Town In Taraba State Is Currently Under Attack!!! / How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.