Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why (1145 Views)

Some Nairalanders Are Talented Oh !!! See What I Just Found Out (pic) / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / Pic Errors Or Not. Normal Photos That Turned Out Like Sex Positions (2) (3) (4)

Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
I didn't know the appropriate section to post this so mods please take care of it

and please move to FP so that others can see and learn.

thank you.

why i posted this topic is to tell you about a particular nlander.

I was at the new topics section when I saw this topic

"The Mod Who banned me for posting a topic Is a bigoted tribalist"

I was like, "wow" so I clicked on the topic.

the guys was just freely swearing at one of the mods for banning him for a topic named "10 reasons why IBO's can't be trusted by Nigerians" which actually breaks one of nairaland rules

you guys will see the pics below.

I screenshotted the topic and moved to comment only to see that the topic has been removed and hidden.

this forum is filled with bitter people. I still can't believe someone can take out his frustration on mods
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
See the pics

Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
For ur mind now u made sense

Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Mods please forgive me if I broke any rules. I didn't mean it.
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
For ur mind now u made sense
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
what value does ur post add to us None. So get d ferk outta here
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
what value does ur post add to us None. So get d ferk outta here
guy, the people that will learn, will learn. Chikena. Please don't mention me again

Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by Bluezy13(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
You must be a newbie here.

Sometimes you must have defaulted a rule but,
If you've tasted a sudden ban in the middle of a fascinating and educating convo or thread; you'll be tempted to see the need to hang the people at the headquarters by the balls.
Not everyone has that capacity to bottle up frustrations, especially one that the reason for the ban is not perspicuously given.

Once got banned for 1 week by typing the word "babymãmã". Why won't I give the idiot at the top a heavy knock if given the opportunity to
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bluezy13:
You must be a newbie here.

Sometimes you must have defaulted a rule but,
If you've tasted a sudden ban in the middle of a fascinating and educating convo or thread; you'll be tempted to see the need to hang the people at the headquarters by the balls.
Not everyone has that capacity to bottle up frustrations, especially one that the reason for the ban is not perspicuously given.

Once got banned for 1 week by typing the word "babymãmã". Why won't I give the idiot at the top a heavy knock if given the opportunity to
I'm not a newbie o

I just haven't seen such before. Abusing a mod. That's a no Go area for me.

Once got banned for warning a nlander not to mention me again.. They said I got banned for abusing a naira lender which is rule two.

I got banned for 5 or 6 days

And the saddest thing was that the other guy wasn't banned.
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by myettiallah: 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
U are a bitter sadistic element....

Better go and make ur sef useful, than blaming a whole tribe for your misfourtunes in life
F.ool
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by Bluezy13(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
I'm not a newbie o

I just haven't seen such before. Abusing a mod. That's a no Go area for me.

Once got banned for warning a nlander not to mention me again.. They said I got banned for abusing a naira lender which is rule two.

I got banned for 5 or 6 days

And the saddest thing was that the other guy wasn't banned.

You were sad.

If you were given the opportunity to vent your sadness on the one who caused it, I'm positive you wouldn't hesitate.

I'm not justifying their actions, but
Some people vent their frustrations on the chair leaders because that's the only option they think they have to ease their mind.
Interestingly, one feels relieved after insulting them. And that psychological tranquillity matters a lot.

I always try to see things in the perspective of every party.
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

You were sad.

If you were given the opportunity to vent your sadness on the one who caused it, I'm positive you wouldn't hesitate.

I'm not justifying their actions, but
Some people vent their frustrations on the chair leaders because that's the only option they think they have to ease their mind.
Interestingly, one feels relieved after insulting them. And that psychological tranquillity matters a lot.

I always try to see things in the perspective of every party.
nah... I tend to think before acting.
I will get banned indefinitely if I abuse a mod. Its not worth it.

Nairaland is a precious site, my account is more precious.

Abusing them isn't a good option. Avoidance is
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
myettiallah:
U are a bitter sadistic element....

Better go and make ur sef useful, than blaming a whole tribe for your misfourtunes in life
F.ool
you're from the east?
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by Bluezy13(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
nah... I tend to think before acting.
I will get banned indefinitely if I abuse a mod. Its not worth it.

Nairaland is a precious site, my account is more precious.

Abusing them isn't a good option. Avoidance is

Fear! Fear of losing your account.

You tend to think before acting. And peradventure after due "thinking", you find out that you can act and get away with it; you'll act!

It may be the case that you don't act...abuse... because of the fear of getting banned as you stated. If there was no ban, I'm positive you'll abuse.

Those who abuse do not have that fear because they can easily open/swap to other of their accounts and continue their business.
Like I said; I don't justify them, but sometimes in order to east frustration and have a sense of satisfaction, it is necessary they let it out.
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

Fear! Fear of losing your account.

You tend to think before acting. And peradventure after due "thinking", you find out that you can act and get away with it; you'll act!

It may be the case that you don't act...abuse... because of the fear of getting banned as you stated. If there was no ban, I'm positive you'll abuse.

Those who abuse do not have that fear because they can easily open/swap to other of their accounts and continue their business.
Like I said; I don't justify them, but sometimes in order to east frustration, they have to let it out.
I hope some mods are seeing this. Well, I don't call it fear. I'm just being meticulous. Every action has consequences you know
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by Bluezy13(m): 12:06am On Oct 09, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
I hope some mods are seeing this. Well, I don't call it fear. I'm just being meticulous. Every action has consequences you know

You see...

Here we are, arguing while buried deep down in your mind is that fear I'm referring to.
You hope the cards bearers up there are following our conversation to what end ??

You are indirectly mentioning them To enlist me in their blacklist and ban me that I'm abusing them or what exactly

Hehehe...alright, tell me the particular rule that I've broken so far ?
None! I never mentioned them.
You've been mentioning them directly. If anyone is to be sanctioned, it should be you because the men up there are robotic in nature, mostly run to the particular post that their respective pseudonyms, collective name or its acronym is/are directly mentioned.

You are indeed a newbie cheesy
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 12:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

You see...

Here we are, arguing while buried deep down in your mind is that fear I'm referring to.
You hope the cards bearers up there are following our conversation to what end ??

You are indirectly mentioning them To enlist me in their blacklist and ban me that I'm abusing them or what exactly

Hehehe...alright, tell me the particular rule that I've broken so far ?
None! I never mentioned them.
You've been mentioning them directly. If anyone is to be sanctioned, it should be you because the men up there are robotic in nature, mostly run to the particular post that their collective name or its acronym is directly mentioned.

You are indeed a newbie cheesy
chai, and you got me wrong o.

Anyways, none of us broke any rules so I don't see why any of us should get banned
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Go and sleep

Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by Bluezy13(m): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
chai, and you got me wrong o.

Anyways, none of us broke any rules so I don't see why any of us should get banned

Ok o

Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Some nairalanders and hate speech. They will continue to get banned since they don't want to learn
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by falcon01: 7:30am On Oct 09, 2018
You will be blocked in

Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by EscobarSnipes(m): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2018
that guy's reaction was too much for me to handle. I can't stop laughing. As I'm typing, I'm still cracking hard. chai. some people's problems have eaten deep into their organs.

"bring seun down to his knees" that's the most hilarious statement in that post.
only God knows what he would have done if he had somehow met the mod.
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2018
EscobarSnipes:
that guy's reaction was too much for me to handle. I can't stop laughing. As I'm typing, I'm still cracking hard. chai. some people's problems have eaten deep into their organs.

"bring seun down to his knees" that's the most hilarious statement in that post.
only God knows what he would have done if he had somehow met the mod.
he would have broken the guy/girls head o
Re: Some Nairalanders Are Not Normal. See Why by TheOdd1sOut: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Some nairalanders and hate speech. They will continue to get banned since they don't want to learn
abi now

Nairalanders, Is This Normal? / A Lovely Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship. / Lovely Wedding Photos Of A Young Man And His Older Wife.