Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (36282 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by goldenpenny2(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2018
A good number of ladies stay in relationships where the guy beats them up.

They complain and whine about the beating but you see them back with same guy even before you could say fetch.

What is the rationale behind staying with an abusive partner?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by DavidEsq(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2018
because their brain dey pain dem to use.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Tamarapetty(f): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2018
Good deek

199 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Nothing beats Rough Seks.

It gives eternal life.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 09, 2018
Because they're brainless

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Oreofepeters: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
because of good rod and the material gratification in it....

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by MoonWater: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2018
When the Dickk is good... Ladies get really attached. What do I know Sha, am just one of the Mengoingtheirway
Bluezy13:
Rihanna and Tonto
One can't tell me that this set of celebrities around the world haven't tasted good sex.
Remove Rihanna and Tonto from that ur list. Rihanna went back to Chris and got beaten again. Follow the story.
As for Tonto, she tried to go back by all sort of attention but Churchill no even give am chance

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by memories1(f): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2018
Maybe early death is calling such ladies.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by kingjoe(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2018
no alternative. the devil u know ......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Bluezy13(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2018
Financial security.

It is never good d!ck.
Financially stable women, such as our known celebrities, don't go back once out but instead resort to claiming feminism because they are financially buoyant.

Eg, Rihanna, Nicki minaj, Tiwa even Tonto etc.

One can't tell me that this set of celebrities around the world haven't tasted good sex.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Pusyiter(m): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
Really, shocked at the expense of your life?
Tamarapetty:
Good deek

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by goldenpenny2(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
DavidEsq:
because their brain dey pain dem to use.

Bros you dey vex ooo.... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by goldenpenny2(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Good deek

Another testifier spotted.... lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by goldenpenny2(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Nothing beats Rough Seks.

It gives eternal life.....

You're right bro.. most ladies loves it like Union Bank as in, BIG, STRONG RELIABLE ...lol

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by goldenpenny2(m): 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
darol4real:
Because they're brainless

that's insult to ladies, broda man..lol

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by goldenpenny2(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
Oreofepeters:
because of good rod and the material gratification in it....

No wonder... but how many material things will make a lady go back to the same guy who bruised her face?
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Eserise1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
From my point of view ,
1) The guy might have been suportive to her financially and may be her hope of survival
2) There is great love and she still believes he would change and stop beating her.
3) ladies generally are weaker in many aspect and guys do capitalize easily; only one small appology coupled with pecking and fake promise she back.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by goldenpenny2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bluezy13:
Financial security.

It is never good d!ck.
Financially stable women, such as our known celebrities, don't go back once out but instead resort to claiming feminism because they are financially buoyant.

Eg, Rihanna, Nicki minaj, Tiwa even Tonto etc.

One can't tell me these set of celebrities around the world haven't tasted good sex.

I think good dick is among because these celebrities wouldn't want the public to call them cheap sex ladies

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by goldenpenny2(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
memories1:

I disagree... No matter how many times he beats her, she would still go back to the same guy if she checks and weighs other aspect of the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by goldenpenny2(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Eserise1:
From my point of view ,
1) The guy may have been suportive to her financially and he might be her hope of survival
2) The is great love and she still believes he would change and stop
3) ladies generally are weaker in many aspect and guys do capitalize easily; only one small appology coupled with pecking and fake promise she back.

you hit it bro grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by BetWinners(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
goldenpenny2:
A good number of ladies stay in relationships where the guy beats them up.

They complain and whine about the beating but you see them back with same guy even before you could say fetch.

What is the rationale behind staying with an abusive partner?

If u beat a lady for the right reasons she will never leave. They love to be corrected, they love a man who's in control. That's how they are wired.

U better believe that cool

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Goldmaxx(f): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
memories1:
na lie.. Na because of good, hard, strong, veiny, inflated and rough looking 9 inches dick.. Aunty

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Katier00(f): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
BetWinners:

If u beat a lady for the right reasons she will never leave. They love to be corrected, they love a man who's in control. That's how they are wired.

U better believe that cool
could you tell us the right reasons, why a man would beat a woman. Let's see if you would solve this mystery

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by MissRaine69(f): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
1.I have heard this many times - “yes he beats you but does he not provide for his children?”
2.Pressure from family/church
3.Lack of financial independence on the part of the women.
4.Truly believing that no other men will want them ..if the man is violent and she is marked, scared and has teeth missing he will tell her that no one will want a “broken down woman like her!”
5.Shame
6.Hopelessness and Helplessness- Depression
7.That narcissistic behaviour of the man who is abusing her. He will convince her that she is the one that makes him angry and he does love her despite regulary beating her unconscious.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by walearoy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2018
cos they F**K well

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Moneyspeakingz: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
Good sex can do anything
I dnt think it is about having a gud sex but knowing eat women really want.. a gud number of women chase guys with dreams and ambition just becos of one guy is out dhr flaunting fake Riches and fame. gud guys knws what they want so they dnt get disturbed by riches or fame but vision

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by thorpido(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
If you wan understand woman matter finish,you go turn fossil for where you dey.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by bigfather(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Eran iya Ni won jare

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by Humblega(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jj
Re: Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? by zicoraads: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Money!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Not In A Toxic Relationship Like This? / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.