Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,513 members, 7,847,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

"I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name (10133 Views)

Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / NIMC Disowns Fake Twitter Account / "Include My Ferrari In My Car Collection" - Dino Melaye's Fake Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by franchasng: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2018
vecman22:
Okay oooo

BTW atiku should please beg Igbos not to support him ooo cos we all kwn what will happen when those fellows supports you.
If I say AFO.....u say Nja cheesy
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2018
I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by supereagle(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2018
You dare not have because you would not be able to handle the insults that will bombard you.
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Kerry111: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Nice, But I have been receiving friends request from IBB.. Anyway no problem
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2018
Naija bloggers and lie.

Can make hell go cold grin
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by neutrotoba(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Who cares? In a saner clime, this idiot will be in jail

You want to jail a senior member of the cabal? Abomination
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Cindy08: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
I resist d urge to comment on this thread
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Preparing for 2023 and beyond starts now my brothers (Nigerian youths) 1. Close to 52 million is Apc's presidential form while 12 milla is PDP's. 2. With mass movement, we form/register our party(e.g Nigeria youth movement party) with 100,000k as fee for form not just presidential but governorship,assembly members etc. 3. We campaign for one another to the grassroots, mobilize, create awareness, show solidarity and if need be, have a contributory fund for transport. 4. Massive awareness and advisory contributions from u and others will make everything possible. Let's have more youths in state and national assemblies first and we can be partly funded. Something tells me it will work if we agree and cleverly go about it.
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2018
This IBB that single handedly stole Biafra resources to registered Nigeria and Africa as Islamic federation with sum of 21 billion dollars with Islamic organization council.

IBB doesn't want resources owners on social media to probe him. But own media office to be the one to cover up lies and their Islamic agenda.

Biafra referendum is the only solution to Nigeria and the Africa in general.
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by AdelekeAdetolu: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2018
REVISITING THE SIGNIFICANCE OF JUNE 12 IN NIGERIA'S GLORIOUS DESTINY

No people can hasten or delay the glory God Almighty already fixed for IBB in the glorious destiny of NIGERIA.

How hard it can be to trust in God’s timing. We are a people who want what we want and would prefer it right now. Sometimes it seems as if we are not even sensitive to Almighty God’s clock for Nigeria as recently revealed in figure 12. Twelve (12) is a very significant number in God Almighty's agenda. He established the 12 tribes of Israel, and gave 12 Apostles to Jesus Christ. Twelvers believe that the Twelve (12) Imams are the spiritual and political successors to the prophet Muhammad (pbu). According to the theology of Twelvers, the Twelve Imams are exemplary human individuals who not only rule over the community with justice, but are also able to preserve and interpret the holy Quran. 

The World Press Conference of the Justice Must Prevail Party (JMPP), held In Abuja recently marked the twelfth (12) occasion that gave opportunity for party members to take the twelve (12) Pillars of Oath of righteousness that holds the peace and destiny of NIGERIA which leads to the judgment of death if violated. Each of the 12 days were also confirmed with downpours and showers, including the ones taken during the dry season.

PMB's decision to restore and honour MKO Abiola with a presidential GCFR and June 12 named Democracy Day, would certainly put an end to the plague of the injustices of his death, hovering over Nigeria. June 12 may seem to be an evil in human interpretation, but in the realms of the supernatural, God meant it for the good of our nation.

PMB's action is therefore rightly in preparation concerning forthcoming Justice Must Prevail Party (JMPP) administration and its restoration mission, whichh God Almighty appointed, when this prophecy was given out in the home of a Muslim in Kaoje, Kebbi State to Apostle Chukwu Eguzolugo in 2010, and was to come to rescue our great nation NIGERIA from self destruction, and is now near at hand; and in 2019, shall come, and work out this restoration Almighty God had resolved upon, and among Nigerians in particular, and the black race in general.

Because He sent JMPP to bring peace, unity and prosperity into existence for the benefit of all ethnic nationalities in Nigeria, He approved of it, and that from faith to faith, by the hands believers who fear Him in Nigeria, He shall bring it to pass.

Covenant of Twelve (12) Pillars of Oath of justice that are connected to the three ordinances of the Earth, the Blood and the Sun, that lead to the judgement of death, if violated is what refined, purified and purged JMPP leadership for zero tolerance to corruption. This cannot be achieved by mere wishful thinking. This is the outstanding qualification of all JMPP candidates from the Presidential to Governorship, National and State Assemblies, etc down to Counsellorships aspirants.

JMPP is the only party that can bring about true restructuring for the glorious destiny of Nigeria to be built by strong trustable leadership. May God Almighty brighten up our nation NIGERIA with greatness as He has scheduled, and right on time in 2019.

Dr. Olusegun Ijagbemi
National Chairman
Justice Must Prevail Party
www.jmpp.ng
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by UncleJudax(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2018
vecman22:
Okay oooo

BTW atiku should please beg Igbos not to support him ooo cos we all kwn what will happen when those fellows supports you.
Una go wake up every morning na tribalism full Una head.

Some people supported Olu Falae in 1999, tell me again what the outcome was? grin

Make una leave tribalism alone.
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Frankbaro(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2018
vecman22:
Okay oooo

Just shut up if a tribal idiot like you, doesn't have anything else to say. Must you comment?
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by OlusegunAdedayo: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2018
angry
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by Redhot111(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2018
zlantanfan:
It is very unlikely that Ibb has a preferred candidate but i do know obj would 100% work against atiku

For ur mind. OBJ may not like Atiku but believe me, he hates the lifeless one more than Atiku shit. Given the options if OBJ must work with either of them, that one will certainly be Atiku. Remember in politics no permanent friend n know permanent foe bt only permanent interests. OBJ thought us never to reinstate failure abi isn't Buhari no longer synonymous with failure?
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by odomanis: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2018
vecman22:
Okay oooo

How much did IPOB pay you for this publicity stunt for them ? Once it seems like everyone has forgotten about them,you will just throw up their name. We are watching you o !
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by techstack: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2018

I wonder too

Dont believe everything you read online

I know General will never bad mouth is fellow General

Its unethical
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by salam1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Most u guys insult ur generation because a news doesn't favour u, continue misbehaving here the rel people with PVC are not on social media time shall tell
Re: "I Don't Have A Social Media Account" - IBB On Fake Twitter Account In His Name by GetCofOProperty: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Can't believe IBB claiming he has no social media account in this current political space.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In With Rest of Mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo, Osun Top States With Highest Attacks On INEC Facilities (Photos) / Ebonyi Assembly Speaker Impeached, HON Helen Nwaobasi emerges New Speaker(PIC) / 2023: MURIC Criticize Afenifere For Not Supporting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.