Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. (579 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. by Slayedchick: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2018
To the hypocrites @henryshield, @adeyanjudeji . Read @MBuhari achievements.
It's only a big time thief that will say that 200000 @npower_ng beneficiaries is not an achievement. I guess PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.

Anyone who dismiss the school feeding program @NHGFSP is a fool. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.

‏It's only a fraud and a lying fool that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #30billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.

Only an insane person will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB.

The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau,they have been very quiet about the revelation.

Therefore anyone who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief, bigot or a lunatic or is deceived or being sentimental. I rest my case.

Re: Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. by Built2last: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2018
You can keep insulting people in your article. Not a problem. 2019 is not far.

2 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. by Deltayankeeboi: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2018
1. Before 2015, 1 bag of rice = #8000. Buhari just one year in office, 1 bag of rice = #23000. . . Kai baba!

2. Before 2015, 1 liter of fuel = #80. "I will make 1liter of fuel = #45." After 2015, 1 liter of fuel = #150. . . Why baba?

3. Before 2015, "I will create 5 million jobs every year for four years," after 3 years in office, 10million jobs have been lost in Nigeria, zero created. Source: NBS. . . Chai baba!

4. Before 2015, "I will make education free at all levels in Nigeria," after 2015, 38 universities in Nigeria, the likes of UNIZIK, UNN, OAU, UNIABUJA, increases their tuition fee. . . but baba, you said. . . !

5. Before 2015, 1 dollar = #160. In 2015, "I will make 1dollar = #1." After 3 years of kwarruption fighting, 1 dollar = #381. . .
Enough is enough! Bye BABA!!!

Buhari has failed Nigerians and failed himself!!!

#ATIKULATION2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. by FarahAideed: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2018
After 20 thousand needless deaths , over 15 million blue collar jobs lost, 300 percent inflation, record poverty levels , record clanishness by a president, record nepotism , record insecurity , worsening corruption, worst all round performance on the global human development index all just in 3 years , if you think Nigerians are making another mistake by sending Buhari away then you are the one making a mistake .

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. by Deltayankeeboi: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari's campaign promises to Nigerians in 2015:

1. I will reduce fuel price to
#45/liter.
2. There will be free education at
all level.
3. I will pay 23million Nigerians
5,000 monthly.
4. I will increase minimum wage
and place every graduate in
salary for extra 1 year after their
service.
5. I will crush Boko Haram in my
first 3months in office.
6. five million Jobs per year.
7. Stabilizing the naira.

Buhari after 3years in office:

1. In 2014, fuel was#80 fuel now #150.
2. https://www.naija.ng//1111484-these-38-nigerian-universities-increased-school-fees.html
3. Buhari: only 8states can receive the #5000.
4. Minimum wage still at #18000 but ministers salaries increased by 100%.
5. Not only has Bokoharam insurgency increased, fulani herdsmen are now a greater threat.
6. Instead of 15million jobs to be created as promised, 10million jobs have been lost from 2015 till date. Source: NBS.
7. Before 2015, $1 = #160, after 2015 $1 = #381.

4 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. by Gboy101: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2018
if only you need to be sincere to yourself. you should know that buhari is not a sellable candidate

3 Likes

Re: Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. by Atiku2019: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2018
Buhari back to Daura

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. by Bizibi(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2018
One can imagine how hard it will be to sell buhari in the market,the only the man will do next year is to use force......

1 Like

Re: Why Majority Of Nigerians Will Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Slayedchick:

[/b]Therefore anyone who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief, bigot or a lunatic or is deceived or being sentimental. I rest my case.[b]

Buhari is old. (Retirement age)

Buhari is ill. ( He needs rest and recuperation).

Buhari should take a bow. ( We have seen the change and it was not a good one, still isn't)

Leadership is not tied to one man. ( Going by his past and present records, i believe we can say he should retire honourably.)

Let someone else take up the mantle.

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE CHANGE IF YOU STICK TO THE SAME OLD METHODS.

A NEW BROOM SWEEPS CLEAN and a New umbrella shades better smiley

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Has Endorsed Atiku In 2019, He Will Win - FFK / Charles Soludo On Massive Mismanagement Of The Economy / Governor Ugwuanyi Commence Work At Enugu State International Conference Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.