Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (109235 Views)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ladies you see why you must never step out of the house without wearing panties?

Here is a trending video of a slay queen who was dancing joyfully in an occasion but her laughter was cut shot after she bent down to twerk and her skirt ripped open at her buttocks, exposing her bare butt.

People started laughing and shouting! But I like the way she stood up fast, covered her pantless backside with her hands and was led out by others.

Watch the hilarious video below and state what you think.
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/pantless-slay-queen-dances-till-her.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Famousbabe(f): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
See more screenshots and watch the video that got people laughing at her here: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/pantless-slay-queen-dances-till-her.html?m=1

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by raquel97: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lolz tweaking go wrong grin

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
how could a lady even step out of the house without wearing panties?
is it for easy penetration or what??

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Radarada oshi angry

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Olifiz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pls don’t click o. There’s no video o

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Moz22: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
nikkypearl:
Radarada oshi angry
Egin... How have u been?
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
cheesy e go be like say make ground open make she enter

17 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2018

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

You know nothing. Pants is not good with such a tight outfit Cus her pant lines will be showing.

Another reason is that place needs air.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
This one no sabi dance sef.
Nobody dances better than a pastor during offering time .

14 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
gabazin080:
You know nothing. Pants is not good with such a tight outfit Cus her pant lines will be showing.

Another reason is that place needs air.

thank u "mr know all" for the contributions. please learn to make your contributions without insults

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
The way some pastors dance during offering can make you think that they also go for night clubs
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hi! Whoever is reading this, I understand how rough things are right now. I just want to let you know that things will get better, I promise. Keep holding on just a little bit longer. I know you feel like nobody really cares. You're wrong, stop denying it. I care, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this. You're not alone, we may be miles away but we're all going through the same things. Please keep holding on.

286 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by kushercain: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
I laughed my eyes out. And the babe was feeling so cool before the tear grin
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Abdul315(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
As breeze blow yansh eyes clear sharply

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
Lolz.

Reason i wear tight when ever im on gown or skirt.

Therr was a day i wore a very light trouser to school and it tear for nyash side but very small part,thank God my hostel isnt far from school and my friend had to cover me from back till i got to my room.grin

9 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by candygist: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

Mind your business. You too like bad thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Kingosytex:

she wore black g-string. I have the video clip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Center pattern... The ass needed air to breath
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Why dont Afonja ladies wear pant?

8 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
I am running out of patience where is the video?
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yewandequeen:
she wore black g-string. I have the video clip
Abeg send the video clip to me on WhatsApp thanks

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by ehissi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
n
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by positivelord: 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
I keep saying it..there is too much power vested on naija tailors . How do one explain this nonsense.
As we Atikulate in 2019 I hope the restructuring will also touch the Tailoring Industry.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin roses are red violets are blue slay queens asses are smelly and so is ur ass

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
She left her house without pants on

Oloshooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by jahbiz: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Am sure she will hate the fashion designer till eternity even tho it ain't fashion designers faulty.....ladies like to shift blame...
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
D nyach red

why?
Re: Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
gabazin080:
This one no sabi dance sef.
Nobody dances better than a pastor during offering time .
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.