Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories. (2480 Views)

Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures) / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories. by Redman44(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
I was just thinking about the Childhood Games I had. The toys I played with when I was a kid. I remember the Sliding Puzzle game. One would have to fit the distorted image together to form the correct image on the puzzle, by sliding the squares into place. Do you remember the Sliding Puzzle Game? I used to buy different kinds of this game from Shops that sold them in the mid 80's to late 80's. I believe this Sliding Puzzle game still existed in the 90's.

It used to have all kinds of Animals on the Puzzle or Cartoon Characters. Images like Lion, Tiger, Eagle, Rabbit, Elephant or Cartoon Characters like Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Superted etc. Do you remember this game? Can you share the Games and Toys you played with in your childhood on this forum? Thanks and Cheers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories. by Redman44(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
Then there is there is the Ball and Pipe Game called 'Blow Blow' Pipe Game. As Kids back then, we would blow air into the Pipe and the ball would float into the air and settle back in the pipe. It was also a popular kiddies game and toy in the 80's. It was widely sold and available all over Nigeria. I used to buy it for my sister as it was not really my favourite toy then. But it was a popular toy in Nigeria back then. Dunno if this 'Blow Blow' toy still exists till now. Share your childhood Games and Toys with us.

Re: 80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories. by Redman44(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Then there was the popular handheld Tetris Brick game cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. It was a console like game that used batteries and you had to assemble digital bricks to get points. You had to build bricks upwards and avoid them not collapsing. It was a very fast game and it was popular in Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in the 80's and 90's. If you had this Brick Game, you were considered elitist by your Classmates. Everyone wanted to play this game in Class and if you were not careful, this game could get stolen from you. This Brick game was popular. Very popular and it was hard to come by cool cool cool cool cool cool.

Re: 80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories. by Oyindidi(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good old days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80's And Early 90's Childhood Games And Toys. Great Memories. by Grineriastore: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Grineria Toy Store, Your home of best quality indoor and outdoor Playground equipment/accessories be it for Homes, Schools, Amusement Parks, Events, Kiddies Fair and Outdoor Parties.

We have in store a good number of play equipment/Toys ideal for all kinds of Events and Outdoor Activities such as Merry Go Round, Bouncing Castles, See-Saw, Double and Single Playground House, Kids Playpen/Fence, Kids Swing and Double Swing, Basketball Hoop, Slides, LEGO Toys, Kids Goal Post, Display Hanger, Book Shelf and a number of other amazing playground equipment all these and more are made available on Grineria Store.

We delight in serving our customers/Clients better and as such we have ensured that we maintain a swift delivery of our playground equipment for our customers.

For more details and enquiry Kindly reach us on 08086109104.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) (bed) / Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave / Please I’m Looking For Accommodation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.