Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere (870 Views)

Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / Gbade Ojo Urges Tinubu To Reconcile With Afenifere Ahead Of 2023 / 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by olamariamjonez(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
Individuals from the Pan Yoruba Socio-social gathering, Afenifere, on Tuesday held a shut entryway meeting with previous President Olusegun Obasanjo in Abeokuta, Ogun, over the 2019 surveys.

The gathering which began around 3.30 p.m endured around two hours.

Mr Yinka Odumakin, who tended to newsmen for the gathering after the gathering, said the gathering was in Abeokuta to pay an arrival visit to Obasanjo.

The previous president had as of late visited Chief Ayo Adebanjo, one of the pioneers of the gathering, in Lagos.

He said the gathering, which based on the 2019 surveys, was intended to blend the situation of the Yorubas in Nigeria concerning the 2019 general decisions.

" Few weeks back, Obasanjo came to Lagos to visit Pa Ayo Adebanjo and we are here again today to restore the visit keeping in mind the end goal to additionally reinforce the companionship with the gathering.

"The gathering additionally goes for making an amicable position in Yorubaland over the initiative of the nation in regard of the 2019 general decisions.

"The general races are around the bend and pioneers crosswise over Nigeria are meeting up to talk about the occasion, or, in other words to the life of the country.

Source: https://hi247.com.ng/obj-in-secret-talks-with-afenifere/09/10/2018/

Re: OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by KanwuliaMama: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2018
Underground work don start!
Afonja market! grin
Awon DOUBLE AGENTS!

1 Like

Re: OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by KanwuliaMama: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Underground work don start!
Afonja market! grin
Awon DOUBLE AGENTS!

Re: OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by UncleNnamdi: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Believe me when I tell you that the lady above me is politically h0rny and ridiculously funny with her posts.
Re: OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by Afamed: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2018
Odumakin has not learnt. He has no political weight /value as he was randomly exposed in the last general election.
Re: OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by Kingosytex(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
the fear of atiku activated the panick button in OBJ

the fear of what atiku might do to him if peradventure atiku wins is giving him sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by slivertongue: 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Everywhere u go its 'operation take nigeria back' from d lifeless &incompetent gang doing everything to run it aground

1 Like

Re: OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by nairalandankrah: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
I think Time is ticking on OBJ and he knows this!!!
Atiku has handed him an olive branch & I'll advice him to accept it and in fact Chew it...
This is Nigeria and YOU NEVER KNOW what you will get in 2019...
personally, I never believed buhari would unseat Jonathan in 2015, but it Happened before our very eyes..
am not 100% certain that atiku will win in 2019, same way am not 100% certain that Buhari will retain his seat...
WELCOME TO. NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by aolawale025: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2018
There will certainly be realignments.
Re: OBJ In Secret Talks With Afenifere by Herdsmen: 3:19am On Oct 10, 2018
All this na interest.. who will protect and what to protect..

V.p position will also be on agenda..

Thank God ?the Dullard is home already..

(1) (Reply)

Chief Anthony Anenih Dies at 85 / Buhari Was Not A Cloned Version – Nnamdi Kanu Replies FG / Making Obi VP Candidate Is Tribalism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.