Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja (34266 Views)

CJN Disguises On Wheelchair To Hold Secret Meeting With Tinubu In London - PG / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Dogara, Babachir’s Gang Are Impostors — Tinubu / Udom, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Ortom, Dogara Storm Dunamis For Dr Paul Enenche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by vicdom(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara and former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, met behind closed doors for several hours in Abuja, on Friday.

Although the agenda of the meeting which held at the Benue State Governors Lodge, Asokoro, was not made public, it was gathered that the meeting was initiated by the governor to possibly woo the two All Progressives Congress chieftains into joining the Peoples Democratic Party.

Both Dogara and Lawal had voiced their opposition to the Muslim-Muslim ticket of the APC.

Dogara had at a public function in Abuja, on Friday said he was not opposed to a Muslim emerging as President.

He stressed that he was one of several Nigerians who want Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu to win in 2023 owing to his sacrifices for the APC and the nation.

He however said, “But when it comes to choosing between the love and admiration I have for an individual and what is right and what I believe represents my vision for Nigeria, my choice will clearly be for the latter.

“After all, my rise to the position of Speaker was never going to be possible without the support of some Muslim members who believe that our diversity must be reflected in national positions for the unity, peace and advancement of our dear country.

“What gives me more hope about the Nigeria project is that there are many of our Muslim brothers and leaders who did not only warn the APC, but have had to call out the APC for adopting a Muslim-Muslim ticket which resulted into the Party ructions we are witnessing today. “ end.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/ortom-dogara-babachir-hold-secret-talks-in-abuja/

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Jermat20(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Defection loading. It will soon clear BAT for eye

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Viscuz: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
APC bye bye

Let me go and hire pampers

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by FreeStuffsNG: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
If PDP wants to have them just to get Northen minority votes, then they will not get much wink

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by gasparpisciotta: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is an opportunity to take back the country from these guys.

Politicians are too selfish to be trusted.

What will that pot bellied guy do to advance the cause of the common man for instance? Except to remain relevant to feed whatever is in that pot belly

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by etsuidris(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Stage settings.

1 Like

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Koralords: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
People dey comot this failure of a gov dey talk ,

6 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Racoon(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Of course the political realignment and anastomosis continues. PDP was never this horrible.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Racoon(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If PDP wants to have them just to get Northen minority votes, then they will not get much...
.And the bent-stick walking dead bullion vans druggie have to desperately hire "30 hungry northern bishops" to give legimacy to his doomed satanic presidential ambition?

Perhaps you and other Tinubu supporters on this platform are still ignorant that these northern Christians have suffered untold bloodshed & senseless killings by terrorists being covertly & overtly supported by this evil govt. Don't worry. Time will surely tell who was right or wrong.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Didijiji: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please meet oooo.

The video I saw of bandits shooting mean say dangerous wahala Dey ooo

5 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by yomi961: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Atiku abubakar is coming

8 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Truthisunique2: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
They should stay in apc and kill it from behind as all other northernerns are currently doing

It's interesting to see how these north people are all lining up for northernern interest 2023

Ortom go dey form he is with wike but he dey help atiku mobilize apc members

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Totilopussylick(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
If PDP wants to have them just to get Northen minority votes, then they will not get much wink

Majority of vote from the north have produced several president in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Vistra40: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Majority of vote from the north have produced several president in Nigeria.

Jonathan and OBJ lost NW and NE yet were elected president. Fact!!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by mach7(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Good, they should go in peace as water will always find its level. I do find it strange that they are comfortable supporting a party that is fielding a Northern Fulani candidate when power is meant to rotate to the South.

It is now clear that BD Lawal was never a true friend of Asiwaju. He simply latched on to his Presidential bid in order to get the VP for either himself or his relative Boss Mustapha.

As for Dogara, there is nothing surprising here. He had always been a PDP man. He is simply going back to his roots. Even if Dogara was the only Christian in the North, Asiwaju will never have picked him.

Honestly though in this their new adventure, I wish them well same with Daniel Bwala.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by IamAtikulate: 12:55am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

12 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by GamalNasser: 1:06am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:
Good, they should go in peace as water will always find its level. I do find it strange that they are comfortable supporting a party that is fielding a Northern Fulani candidate when power is meant to rotate to the South.

It is now clear that BD Lawal was never a true friend of Asiwaju. He simply latched on to his Presidential bid in order to get the VP for either himself or his relative Boss Mustapha.

As for Dogara, there is nothing surprising here. He had always been a PDP man. He is simply going back to his roots. Even if Dogara was the only Christian in the North, Asiwaju will never have picked him.

Honestly though in this their new adventure, I wish them well same with Daniel Bwala.

Even you speaking are U loyal to Jagaban? No be selfish gain keep you there?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by CutieKing: 1:15am On Jul 30, 2022
I saw the tweet and I was not surprised politicians will always be politicians.they are all there for what they will benefit and nothing more.
How can babachir Lawal who has been with tinubu project since 2011 suddenly became the most vocal critic of tinubu just because of religious differences.
It shows tinubu was right after all by not picking any of them as his running mate.no single loyalty.

15 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by mach7(m): 1:39am On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:

Even you speaking are U loyal to Jagaban? No be selfish gain keep you there?
Selfish gain? I personally don't know Asiwaju neither is he paying me.

My support for him is not borne out of monetary gain, but rather based on my personal conviction that he is the best man for the job.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Penguin2: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2022
yomi961:
Atiku abubakar is coming

Atiku cum no dey finish?

Abeg, Dogara, Lawal and Ortom should all become Obidient citizens of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Penguin2: 1:42am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:
Selfish gain? I personally don't know Asiwaju neither is he paying me.

My support for him is not borne out of monetary gain, but rather based on my personal conviction that he is the best man for the job.

Can you hire Tinubu to run your private company?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Penguin2: 1:44am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:

Should I help you with tissues? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by mach7(m): 1:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Can you hire Tinubu to run your private company?
100%. At least Exxon Mobil found him worthy to run their finances.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Penguin2: 1:48am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:
100%. At least Exxon Mobil found him worthy to run their finances.

If he remained a Mobil Staff, would he still be at work today?

6 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by mach7(m): 1:48am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Should I help you with tissues? grin
Please grow up. Edited pictures will not reduce the number of votes that will be cast for him during the elections.

My candid advice to you, is to invest your energy in promoting your preferred candidate rather than denigrating other candidates or attacking people for their choices.

Live and let others live.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by stonemasonn: 1:49am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
you mean 40% minority votes.

4 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by rolams(m): 1:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Dogora is another politician not to be trusted. He left the APC for the PDP in 2019, only to dump the PDP again after winning the election.

6 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by Penguin2: 1:54am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:
Please grow up. Edited pictures will not reduce the number of votes that will be cast for him during the elections.

My candid advice to you, is to invest your energy in promoting your preferred candidate rather than denigrating other candidates or attacking people for their choices.

Live and let others live.

Edited pictures?

You guys are unbelievable

I’m sure his shaky hands were also edited by Channels TV on the day of APC Primaries.

9 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by maybet081: 2:03am On Jul 30, 2022
The next time another idiot will fied Muslim Muslim ticket or christian christian ticket and Nigerians will teach him the lesson we teaching the idiot of bola tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by techWriter3: 2:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by VERDA: 2:27am On Jul 30, 2022
mach7:

All this hypocrites, how you guys find a way of defending the undefendable baffles me...so in your head the over 80% of northern Christians who are apprehensive and have rejected Tinubu's devisive ticket are wrong and Tinubu is right...

You have forgotten so quick that these were the actual people that fought even against fellow Christians for Tinubu to emerge, then he turns around and tells them no northern Christian is worthy of being the VP, inadvertently foreclosing the possibility that any northern Christian can aspire for the leadership of the country at the highest level, they are fighting to prevent that from happening and you are here spewing trash. Evil people.

Have they come out to tell you they are supporting Atiku??, Is it's now a crime to have meetings with people??, How many APC and other party chieftains visited Wike??, Has that moved him from PDP??

The crazy thing is you are not even from the north to understand what is going on here and your just typing based on your blind support for the Tinubu dude... We dey observe.

13 Likes

Re: Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja by princepeter566: 2:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Dagora is pained he was not chosen but, God is using them to destroy the evil party from within.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.