Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP (11917 Views)

Jonathan Calls Gbenga Daniel, Begs Him Not To Leave PDP / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by MrGidifeed: 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2018
In a tweet by Reno Omokri , he advice's the Governor of Ekiti, Ayo Fayose not to leave the party for any other party.

See tweet below...

Dear @GovAyoFayose,

I know how you feel, but don’t leave @OfficialPDPNig because @Atiku defeated Tambuwal. Tambuwal, who you supported, has himself congratulated Atiku, describing his emergence as ‘transparent’ and agreed to work with him. Please remain with PDP #RenosDarts

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/10/09/reno-omokri-advices-fayose-not-to-leave-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by amaniro: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Give him Senate President slot....

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by slivertongue: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
fayose only tested his popularity&d poiitical sphere is already shakin.

wat about if he ieaves? bt he wont leave d PDP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Sirjamo: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Even Fayose is afraid of Atiku, he knew that he's a confirmed thief.

How can someone who own America University of Nigeria claim that he's denied a visa to visit America?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by deebsman1(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2018
Reno the coward. He should come back to 9ja and start blabbing and see

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2018
sad One can only pity the Igbos who were salivating at the prospect of becoming VP under Atiku to the extent that they forgot about their hatred for Fulanis and agreed to be fulani slaves like they decribed yorubas under Buhari. Now Ipob have spoken on their behalf and rejected the VP slot that has not even been allocated to the South east and this further jeopardized their chances of smelling the seat of power. It can be said that Ipob is the enemy of Ndi igbo. How can other Nigerians take igbos serious with such level of indecisiveness and political instability?

Today they want referendum

Tomorrow biafra or death

Give us VP today

We are tired of the zoo tomorrow.

I can only SMH for these people. They are their own enemies yet they blame Yoruba's for their predicaments sad

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Joevics(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Fayose isn't going anywhere. He's playing a game to draw attention to himself as usual.

The dude above me is a certified Zombie. A muslim who goes about claiming to be a "Born again Christian", just to cause trouble.

Check my signature for profitable investments in real estate.

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by JaffyJoe(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Fayose should chillax.
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Originality007: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2018
grin i Like fayose

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Flexherbal(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
Of he leaves PDP, which other party will he go to.
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Mopolchi: 10:46am On Oct 10, 2018
The guy no get sense if him commot.
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Thinkfree(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2018
He can leave but not to APC because we don't want pained people here.
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Treasure1919(f): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Presidential Aticulation.. ..there shall be no Buharigging

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Nnemuka(f): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Fayose is better in PDP than any other party...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by osuofia2(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2018
fayose no get levels

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by SaintLucia: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2018
amaniro:
Give him Senate President slot....
You mean Senate President for Biafra land? Whether Demo Omoburuku advice him or not Fayose will be in detention before, during and after the 2019 election. Atiku will end up going to the Tribunal. I don't see APC losing power to a party who had ruled the country for 16 years just like that especially to a former VP who was part of the problems they are cleaning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by JailBreaker(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2018
he better dont

Study In Germany For Free - University of Oldenburg International Student Scholarship

http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-oldenburg-scholarship.html
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by twentyk(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2018
G
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Brains1990(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Reno and fayose are stinking noise makers.
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by enemyofprogress: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Of what relevance is fayose to any political party?
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by KanwuliaMama: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Na wetin PDP do am? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by enemyofprogress: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
Please and thanks in advance
I have Nokia battery, I hope you don't mind if I give you that one and wait for someone to give you phone charger and then phone poach by January next year
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by oshe11: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2018
But Fayose Funny ooo

If his reasons are truly Genuine and not of personal interest, why didnt He support Markafi who never defected?

He needs PDP more than PDP needs him or he has forgotten he couldnt even delivered his LG?
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by LZAA: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2018
GoTV:
sad One can only pity the Igbos who were salivating at the prospect of becoming VP under Atiku to the extent that they forgot about their hatred for Fulanis and agreed to be fulani slaves like they decribed yorubas under Buhari. Now Ipob have spoken on their behalf and rejected the VP slot that has not even been allocated to the South east and this further jeopardized their chances of smelling the seat of power. It can be said that Ipob is the enemy of Ndi igbo. How can other Nigerians take igbos serious with such level of indecisiveness and political instability?

Today they want referendum

Tomorrow biafra or death

Give us VP today

We are tired of the zoo tomorrow.

I can only SMH for these people. They are their own enemies yet they blame Yoruba's for their predicaments sad

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by hateme777: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Joevics:
Fayose isn't going anywhere. He's playing a game to draw attention to himself as usual.

The dude above me is a certified Zombie. A muslim who goes about claiming to be a "Born again Christian", just to cause trouble.

Check my signature for profitable investments in real estate.

Igbos did not vote for the man that died but his manhood lives on. Apga suffered a defeat while ikemb
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Adakintroy: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Between atiku and buhari. I will go with buhari.

Buhari is an idiot. But atiku is a very cunny man pretending to be upright. He sold Jonathan out to his northern masters without blinking.

I hate cunny people. He is talking about restructuring. Where was he when Jonathan was bringing the same subject up during his administration. He is just been cunning and sweet talking. He knows that what south/south south east want to hear. Too petty.

No northern man will favor restructuring even if it's not favoring the nation as a whole. It's the faulthy structure as it is that brought them to power and the base of their political strenght. Why will they want it change. No matter how bad a status quo, is It has someone it's favoring hence it's persistence. The country is a mono economy and the North has all the oil blocks now why will they want that changed?

Atiku is a selfish business man. One who is part dangote, part politicians. He does not have time for the mass. Wherever will propel him to wealth even further is what he seek. He is likely to do business and use governmental office to enrich himself.

Don't trust than man with your treasury. I see people make poor naive people talk. Atiku will create jobs. Atiku will....blah. blah. He is likely to fight for himself and the few wealthy elites and political allies thats it.

Atiku is a self centered greedy tribalistick capitalist masquerading as a politician.

Don't dig yourself further, I say this depth is enough. Buhari stay for another four years. If change will come to this country, it will be outside of the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by candygist: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Sirjamo:
Even Fayose is afraid of Atiku, he knew that he's a confirmed thief.

How can someone who own America University of Nigeria claim that he's denied a visa to visit America?

United state of America is different form America . Ji, MASUN
Re: Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP by Tabuku: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Ateku promise only one term. So we are watching if he wants to extend it we will kick his ass, except he perform

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi / Anambra State Assembly Passes 5th Alterations Bills Of 1999 Constitution / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.