Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com (2401 Views)

"Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by 30billionblogger: 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2018
S.eX is like a sweet meal, although I think it's sweeter though, but just like that delicious meal, it sometimes need some tasty ingredients to increase that electrifying pleasure one gets at its peak. See 15 accessories that helps you enjoy s.eX...
http://www.cnnblog.com/2018/10/15-useful-sex-accessories-to-add-to.html
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by MissRaine69(f): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Whips
Chains
Handcuffs
Cockring
Cream
Honey
Candles
Dog collar
Rope
Harness
I think that covers the essentials

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by samysmoothfresh: 12:46am On Oct 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Whips Chains Handcuffs Cockring Cream Honey Candles Dog collar Rope Harness I think that covers the essentials

who the fvck are you?....................some BDSM freak?

3 Likes

Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by dimexy247(m): 12:59am On Oct 10, 2018
How some people think baffles me.

1 Like

Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by MissRaine69(f): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

who the fvck are you?....................some BDSM freak?
Hey language!
Dominatrix thank you very much

1 Like

Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by Biglittlelois(f): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Whips Chains Handcuffs Cockring Cream Honey Candles Dog collar Rope Harness I think that covers the essentials

Gurl you're into BDSM, nice cheesy
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by Boxer007(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Whips
Chains
Handcuffs
Cockring
Cream
Honey
Candles
Dog collar
Rope
Harness
I think that covers the essentials

For Gays? Am not impressed. Sorry
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by MissRaine69(f): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boxer007:

For Gays? Am not impressed. Sorry
Don’t knock it unless you try it .......straight men dig that
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by MissRaine69(f): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You know wink
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by Isobug: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
O'boy....is sex a suicide mission?
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by samysmoothfresh: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Hey language! Dominatrix thank you very much

ah i see.......

Full "christian grey" style (from fifty shades series) or you dont go extreme?

1 Like

Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by MissRaine69(f): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

ah i see.......

Full "christian grey" style (from fifty shades series) or you dont go extreme?
That’s child’s play
I go all out ........
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by samysmoothfresh: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s child’s play
I go all out ........

wow

is it weird that i'm a little interested........ embarassed

tell me, how does it work?.................................dude hands and legs get hancuffed to bed post, with dog collar round his neck, then.................................

Continue!!!
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by soviete(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s child’s play
I go all out ........
shocked shocked please leave who you are with and come and marry me grin grin grin

Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by MissRaine69(f): 2:30am On Oct 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

wow

is it weird that i'm a little interested........ embarassed

tell me, how does it work?.................................dude hands and legs get hancuffed to bed post, with dog collar round his neck, then.................................

Continue!!!
Nothing like that ....
There is pain
There is pleasure
There is obedience
There are rewards
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by MissRaine69(f): 2:30am On Oct 11, 2018
soviete:
shocked shocked please leave who you are with and come and marry me grin grin grin
Ok
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by samysmoothfresh: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
Nothing like that .... There is pain There is pleasure There is obedience There are rewards

like?

Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by Dominatrix(f): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Sex accessories or kink accessories?
Re: 15 Useful Sex Accessories To Add To The Bedroom- Cnnblog.com by donjobill: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Are you also a fan? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman With PHD Get Married To A Man With No DEGREE ? / Obi Cubana Reacts To Jaruma Saying Her ‘kayanmata’ Can’t Work On Him Because He / Ladies What Will Be Your Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.