Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,443 members, 7,843,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (27395 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming / Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by OkoyeA1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sannisege:
Your name na okoye na, so we know where you are coming from. Pele you will wail till 2023
E pain am

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by RexTramadol1: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
The agbako that starts his name is discouraging enough

NOI no bad

Buh Wueva it is

AtikuNation

Atikulation!!!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Sannisege: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
ozodigboo:
Jeez ! I now know APC is desperate.
countless faceless Apc idiats trying to suggest what will bring Atiku's downfall.
Which one is Agbakoba ? lol

his options are Peter Obi.....Okonjo Iweala.....Soluudo....Ekweremadu

if he must go SW, then Akinwummi Adesina
Whoever he picks, loss na him name for 2019
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Sannisege: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
OkoyeA1:

E pain am
lol pain me ke? na you dey wail na.....ever since Buhari defeated your drunken hero, una never get peace. Please no allow hatred for Buhari make over 3 million of your tribe's men go commit suicide again o as una do for 1970.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by HeGeMon(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
You can never see a useless buharideen listen to these mind dazzling talk and ideas they are all daft, even the educated ones are brainless
KanwuliaMama:
Nice pair!
But I need a WOMAN!

Okonjo-Iweala or OTEH!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N076SeLXPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzuJCKInCU

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by ozo13(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Op are u sure u r not related to him.
Cos I no trust anybody for this country again.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by baby124: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lmaoo. Agbakoba’s family member opening thread for their papa. grin
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Yankee101: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Never. He talks tooo much. People that love to talk too much end up contradicting themselves
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Jhamzy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
ozodigboo:
countless faceless Apc idiats trying to suggest what will bring Atiku's downfall.

Please remove Ekweremadu from the list.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
God abeg oooo!

Make this Atiku better win ooo!

Cos shame go almost kill us his supporters oooo

#Atikulating
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Nice pair!
But I need a WOMAN!

Okonjo might be a good combo , SS, SE, North will be involved , Oluwa will be involved , by the way SW too. Mrs Titi Atiku's there at the background .

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Maxmavis(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Nice pair!
But I need a WOMAN!

Fowl brain
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by wink2015(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Igbo people don start again.

Fronting to eat the fattest meat from the Atiku winning the presidency come 2019.

The final choice lies with Atiku.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by FBIL: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Which one is Olisa Agbakoba again? He has no electoral value in Igbo land. If you don't like Peter Obi, Okonjo-Iweala, Enyinnaya Abaribe, Ekweremadu or Soludo then give it to Yorubas. But these are guys that those Okada riders can die for. Theyve also run personal companies that have high employees. They can attract foreign investment genuinely.
Atiku, nobody should force you! Choose from wherever you feel like.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Almunjid(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Built2last:
Why do I feel these peopl pay people to .canvass for them

Please let’s not Vote anyone older than Nigeria (58) ...
*Youths Wake Up ...*
: If a man who bribed delegates with 42bn naira becomes PRESIDENT.
*"A TI KU"* We are dead!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Lordofthewest(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol...he's doomed to fail since the day he got ipob support
Sannisege:
If Atiku likes he should pick all Igbos as his VP, he will still lose in 2019.

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
hucienda:
Atiku don turn hot cake o smiley
na Omisore of the moment .
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by sunsewa16: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Wrong pair,we need an economician or an industrialist ,not a lawyer our stomach matters
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by bluefilm: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who is Olisa?

Abeg talk betta thing.

Atiku should simply adopt Nnamdi Kawnu.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by AyakaDunukofia: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
It is from this that I would know how political savvy Atiku really is. Yoruba has absolutely nothing to lose in all this vp impasse, but Atiku. They already have Osinbajo there.

But the greatest miscalculation Atiku can ever make is to delude himself that South East and South South are in his pocket.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by AntiWailer: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oliseh ni
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Themandator: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Those qualities are not enough. What is needed right now is someone who has current spread and the deput senate President fits the bill. He has been in the NASS for years and has met many politicians who would come in as handy assets across the nation

Just announce Jim today and the entire national assembly will line up behind him irrespective of party affiliations. That translates into active state coordinators for the pdp.

madamgrace:
For those people who may not know the man Olisa Agbakoba, here is a collection of 10 reasons why Atiku Abubakar should adopt him as his running mate.

Google is also your best friend. You can verify these facts.

1. He has been a key leader in the country's pro-democratic movement, and is the President of AfroNet, an international NGO dedicated to furthering the human rights cause in Nigeria.

2. He is also the founder of Nigeria's foremost human rights organization, the Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO)

3. He was a defender for the Civil Rights activist, Ken Saro-Wiwa who was executed and was arrested several times because of his pro - democratic activities.

4. Olisa Agbakoba is from Onitsha, Anambra state which is the South East geo-political zone of Nigeria.

4. He holds a masters’ degree from the London school of Economics and Political Science. He is well-grounded in economic policy formulation.

5. He was an active member of the National Conference of 2014.

6. He is someone with a proven track record of competence, character and integrity. This was proven as he rejected the 12 million naira honorarium paid to him by the federal government for attending the 2014 CONFAB citing that the masses needed that money to put into good use instead of being handed out to few individuals.

7. Agbakoba is an experienced Leader, a former President of the Nigerian Bar Association and businessman.

8. He has the burning desire to leave a footprint in the sands of time.

9. Agbakoba is reputed to put in place a blueprint for the effective running of Nigerian Bar Association.

10. As a vice president, Olisa Agbakoba will not be a figurehead. He will chair the economic team; provide visionary leadership and sound direction for the economy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7926035_img20181009125336_jpega819123a9e907c7a73380f01311f4ef8
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by CyberWolf: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
We don’t want Olisa Agbakoba, give us Peter Obi or Prof. Charles Soludo.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Igboeze90: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
FBIL:
Which one is Olisa Agbakoba again? He has no electoral value in Igbo land. If you don't like Peter Obi, Okonjo-Iweala, Enyinnaya Abaribe, Ekweremadu or Soludo then give it to Yorubas. But these are guys that those Okada riders can die for. Theyve also run personal companies that have high employees. They can attract foreign investment genuinely.
Atiku, nobody should force you! Choose from wherever you feel like.

Were you born yesterday?

What businesses have these guys (in bold) managed?

I need answers.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by obailala(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
ozodigboo:

Fixed!

I wonder why people keep mentioning Ekweremmadu when mentioning options. Besides helping his personal pocket to national loot, what exactly has Ekweremmadu done for humanity?

3 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by ATMCARD2(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
madamgrace:
For those people who may not know the man Olisa Agbakoba, here is a collection of 10 reasons why Atiku Abubakar should adopt him as his running mate.

Google is also your best friend. You can verify these facts.

1. He has been a key leader in the country's pro-democratic movement, and is the President of AfroNet, an international NGO dedicated to furthering the human rights cause in Nigeria.

2. He is also the founder of Nigeria's foremost human rights organization, the Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO)

3. He was a defender for the Civil Rights activist, Ken Saro-Wiwa who was executed and was arrested several times because of his pro - democratic activities.

4. Olisa Agbakoba is from Onitsha, Anambra state which is the South East geo-political zone of Nigeria.

4. He holds a masters’ degree from the London school of Economics and Political Science. He is well-grounded in economic policy formulation.

5. He was an active member of the National Conference of 2014.

6. He is someone with a proven track record of competence, character and integrity. This was proven as he rejected the 12 million naira honorarium paid to him by the federal government for attending the 2014 CONFAB citing that the masses needed that money to put into good use instead of being handed out to few individuals.

7. Agbakoba is an experienced Leader, a former President of the Nigerian Bar Association and businessman.

8. He has the burning desire to leave a footprint in the sands of time.

9. Agbakoba is reputed to put in place a blueprint for the effective running of Nigerian Bar Association.

10. As a vice president, Olisa Agbakoba will not be a figurehead. He will chair the economic team; provide visionary leadership and sound direction for the economy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7926035_img20181009125336_jpega819123a9e907c7a73380f01311f4ef8
I care not to know where Atiku picks his VP,am only after Buhari's return to Daura by fire by force.Its a National duty to send him back.As for Atiku i will support you with all i have and from me,be rest assured with 50,000 votes.ATIKU2019
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Baroba(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
obailala:
Fixed!

I wonder why people keep mentioning Ekweremmadu when mentioning options. Besides helping his personal pocket to national loot, what exactly has Ekweremmadu done for humanity?

I agree, Ekweremadu is overrated..

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by akinszz: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
I don't trust The two bald head men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) / Geoffrey Onyeama In Closed-Door Meeting With Russian, Ukraine Ambassadors / Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.