Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock (23643 Views)

President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by Ezeakanobi: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari again on Wednesday held a meeting with some state governors elected on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress.
The meeting believed to be part of efforts aimed at resolving the crises that followed the party’s primaries across the country was held inside the President’s office at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

As of the time the meeting started at about 4pm, state governors in attendance included Akinwunmi Ambode (Lagos), Muhammed Abubakar (Bauchi), Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Abdullahi Gamduje (Kano) and Kashim Shettima (Borno).

Recall that nine APC governors met with Buhari last Thursday over primary elections in their states.

https://punchng.com/breaking-again-buhari-meets-apc-governors-inside-aso-rock/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by kingsamosy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Their clock is ticking.... They better start packing

77 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by baliyubla: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
I see the dullard throwing in the towel before the elections. 2019 never reach, yet the Atikulate pummeling is on another level. The Lifeless man must kiss the canvas.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by chriskosherbal(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
wink
Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by Ezeakanobi: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
The failure is calling meeting on how to right but he is moving out of aso rock next year .

They have already messed up in zamfara state and are messing up in rivers

51 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by binsanni(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
mitchew rubbish

Atiku 2019

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
He no meet us but those greedy animals cheesy

Tinubu go later sell Buhari grin

11 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Okirikiri ndi mmuo grin

All is not well in the enemy camp.

13 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by Built2last: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
APC is panicky already.

Forget the facade of strength they portray everywhere

They know they have lost 2019

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by basilo101: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Panick mode

7 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by dynicks(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol.. ..2018 neva end nd here they are (zombies nd minions) fidgeting....

meanwhile turn to ur sides nd ask your neighbour if he/She is ARTICULATED cus sure for me, I AM!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by SternProphet: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ezeakanobi:
Buhari vs Atiku

Both 70+, Muslim, Fulani
#Atiku is a UNIFIER
#Buhari is a DIVIDER (97% & 5%)

Atiku is EDUCATED
Buhari is UNEDUCATED

Atiku is a successful business Man
PMB has 150 barren cows in 30+ yrs

APC lied that Atiku cannot visit USA
Buhari visited & was called LIFELESS

Atiku is a job creator
Buhari is a job destroyer

Pls what is Atiku's qualification?. It is in Wikipedia. Be courageous enough to copy it and paste it here.

Also I see that the peer are many e-warriors paid for by Atiku on Nairaland. Can you be courageous enough to tell us how Atiku is going to win elections because I am seeing 28 states for Buhari and 6 states for Atiku. An unknown party will win majority in the other remaining states.

Pls instead of doing one line posts, tell us Atiku's academic performance and how he is going to win the elections

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by speedyGonzales: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Governors will not save you from hungry and dying Nigerians, even in your Nightmares, the millions dying in the poverty capital of the world since you came in to power, will be giving you sleepless Nights.

6 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by paix(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
SternProphet:

Pls what is Atiku's qualification?. It is in Wikipedia. Be courageous enough to copy it and paste it here.

Also I see that the peer are many e-warriors paid for by Atiku on Nairaland. Can you be courageous enough to tell us how Atiku is going to win elections because I am seeing 28 states for Buhari [/b]and 6 states for Atiku. An unknown party will win majority in the other remaining states.
[b]
Pls instead of doing one line posts, tell us Atiku's academic performance and how he is going to win the elections
You only saw 28 states for Buhari, but you didn't tell us how.

22 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by Maseke: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Buhari and Apc how far, how market grin grin grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by matrixme(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
SternProphet:

Also I see that the peer are many e-warriors paid for by Atiku on Nairaland. Can you be courageous enough to tell us how Atiku is going to win elections because I am seeing 28 states for Buhari and 6 states for Atiku. An unknown party will win majority in the other remaining states.

The truth is that Atiku doesn't need paid online warriors as Buhari has facilitated millions to do selfsame SELFLESSLY for the former. Recently, Ghana became the 7th wealthiest country in Africa while we carried the poverty trophy, under Buhari's watch. You're here talking about qualification. Even if Atiku has only a diploma in Fulani language education, his achivements has already made way for him. Better join the revolution, stay woke!
To answer you further, you think that out of the 28 States under APC, all the citizens with PVC's will go ahead and vote Buhari because they have no brains right? Human beings are the MOST DIFFICULT living things to predict, mind you! If I were Buhari, I will start preparing my house in Daura. The situation right now is far worst than what was on ground when he ousted Jonathan.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by temptnow: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Panic in the land of the wicked.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by brixton: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Is Garba Shehu going to vote for Atiku or Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by Drinkwater(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
I wonder why this man is hell bent on returning. Abii him no get conscience ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by hisexcellency34: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oshiomhole has reduced APC governors to errand boys. They are the godfathers in the days of Oyegun

2 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by goodnessme1(f): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
The gathering of vultures.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by laurel03(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
SternProphet:

seriously Atiku largest investment in Nigeria is Intel and he used it to fraud fg for years not until TSA matter arised and Intel refused to complied... I have decided not to vote for anybody above 60years as a President.

4 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by zombieTRACKER: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
The emergence of Atiku denies some people sleep

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by SINZ: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Time to atikulate!

3 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by shikshark: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
abeg atiku shld not send lifeless back to u.k hospital soon o. so that he will be able to write his handing over note.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
If una like meet for under Olumo Rock!

Nigeria don tire for una!

6 Likes

Re: Again, Buhari Meets APC Governors Inside Aso Rock by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
The name Atiku, already giving him headache and sleepless nights .

Buhari will be addressed as "Former President" after May 29th of 2019.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Moment Kwankwaso Mocked Ganduje Over Dollar Bribery (WATCH) / Removal Of A President From Office (impeachment) - Nigerian Constitution / Heavy Explosion At Udi Enugu (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.