Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (41961 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Certificate Of Return / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / Kwankwaso Receives Pdp Membership Card From Kano Pdp(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by mufex(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Receive whoever you like now, you are getting sent to America to face your crime .

It's as simple as ABC, if you are innocent you are let go to come back home.
mumu, as if going to America is hallmark of a man's achievement. Wetin consign people like Atiku and Castro with America. They make their country their America
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by BabaAduras: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ezeakanobi:
2019 presidential election is between the creators of wealth and those who stunt our national development.

It is between those who seek a peaceful, united, cohesive and prosperous nation and the divisive forces.

AtikulateAtiku... Coasting to Victory!

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by victorypeace: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
I bet you less than 5% of them has PVC to vote. When see crowd and wonder why dont turn to vote.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Crimecity:
Atiku Abubakar Who's the Presidential candidate of the PDP, today received Nigeria. Youths and PDD Youth leaders in his Abuja Office.

The meeting is inline with his promise, that youths will be his major priority and this is his first public post-nomination...

He made the announcement on his official twitter handle and it read;

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1050047926649741315?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Morr below:

https://zenithnaija.com/atiku-abubakar-receives-nigerian-youths-in-abuja/

APC is trouble
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by ballem(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
wazirin adamawa is the answer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Kingstanding: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Receive whoever you like now, you are getting sent to America to face your crime .

It's as simple as ABC, if you are innocent you are let go to come back home.
Wait I am an APC card carrier OK but the question I wanna ask you is, Why must H.E Atiku travel to America?you people have taken American as heaven. Atiku doesn't need to travel to America ok. What we need is someone that will take Nigeria to promise land.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by terryflexy: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
I used to think I am good in mathematics until after the APC presidential primaries. I have tried it, to reconcile the figures but I ended up more confused than I was at the beginning. Each attempt to derive a new workable formula takes me farther from my starting point;
1). 7000 delegates went to Eagle Square Abuja to decide who will be the flag bearer of APC.
2). The declared result shows that 14,000,000 plus voted for Buhari unanimously and I ask, "How manage?"
3) I am trying to calculate the geometric progression that took place here but no answer. Not even binomial progression could give me a clue.
4). Ok, I went into research to find out the carriage capacity of Eagle square and found out that it is just 5,106 capacity (see http://www.abuja-icc.com/eagle_square_facilities.htm)
5). I tried also to calculate the area of eagle square and the possible space a human being can occupy standing shoulder to shoulder, but I got totally submerged in confusion.
6). I then looked at PDP primaries as a comparative study where it took PDP 24 hours plus to sort and count only 3600 votes, then I got even more confused on why it took less than 5 hours to sort and count 14 million votes by APC
Certainly, this has defied the law of mathematics.
Just remember that "we now have zero tolerance for "kworoption" sorry, corruption. Where lies the integrity that should be the pathway of Leadership?.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
ATIKU IS THE ANSWER.. HOHA

To hell with APC smelliness.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by terryflexy: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jonathan's Budget. 4 Years.
2011 - N3.9 Trillion
2012 d- N3.5 Trillion
2013 -N4.9 Trillion
2014 - N4.6 Trillion
TOTAL - N16.9 Trillion.
Result:
Progress in all Sectors and money in pockets of ordinary people.
Africa's biggest economy. 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.
Buhari's Budget. 2 Years.
2016 - 6.6 Trillion
2017 - 7.8 Trillion.
Total - N14.4 Trillion.
Result:
1) Recession.
2) Acute Hunger in the Land.
3) Massive looting for Buhari’s re-election.
4) Huge Borrowing and no project to show for it.
5) Economy in comma.
6)Transferring capital projects to next year as they can’t find them.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nemuse:
try and make a very convincing points, bald head doesn't always determine an age, but the stress in this regime alone can determine bald head .

... cheesy smileyi tell you the rate at which youths are developing high blood pressure,having grey hair and going bald in Nigeria today is unprecedented..

Buhari has finushed this country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by zidek(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
I dnt see atiku winning 2019 presidential poll, unless he will buy my voter's card (PVC) with #1million! Buhari all the way!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by chosenwan1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
They heard about the largesse and they are here to partake grin Shareeeee the money
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Baba get ready to handover
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
SomBori Said... Since we have tested a Poor President(Buhari) & he brought POVERTY unto Nigerians, now is D Time to Go for a Rich President (ATIKU), so Riches will spread across d Nation. D Choice is yours ��
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 4:46am On Oct 11, 2018
Are these the same youths that have been clamouring for a young person as Nigeria president?
Anyway Atiku at 72 is a youth at heart!
Youth kò, baby ni.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2018
seeker121:
Can't wait for the presidential candidates debate between Buhari and Atiku,it will be very funny and interesting.Meanwhile we all know Bubu will dodge the debate and travel out for ECOWAS summit....I tire for this country.
I can bet my life on it. Buhari no go gree attend the debate cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by naijapage(f): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2018
nelronaldo:
TonyeBarcanista must be there. He is the one representing honourable members of pdp youth - nairaland wing

May God of ALPH LUKAU Help us

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2018
BabaAduras:

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied
We should vote for APC or what?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by MichaelBlake40: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
tosyne2much:
I can bet my life on it. Buhari no go gree attend the debate cheesy
How will he agree kwanu when he has nothing appreciable to say
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by BabaAduras: 12:35am On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

We should vote for APC or what?

Your choice. The choice is yours and so is the consequence.

I just posted facts to jostle your memory. It is a known fact that we have short memory in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / FG Reopens Idiroko, Three Other Land Borders / Victoria Nkanga Herman Burial Photos (Uduak Abasi Umondak's Only Child)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.