Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

"That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (37730 Views)

Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) / Buhari Successor Has Igbo Name / The Next President Of Nigeria Has Igbo Name To His Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by planetbluz: 5:45am On Oct 11, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
One thing i hv come to realise is that blackman is too discriminating and tribalistic.
Reno omokri and ffk should stop instigating and insinuating Igbos.
Even we Igbos discriminate against other tribes, especially the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba.
back home, we discriminate against Enugu and Ebonyi, calling them so many derogatory names.
they should spare me that tribal bullshit.
To the best of my knowledge, hausa/fulani are the most accomodating and honest tribe in nigeria.
"ezi okwu bu ndu"..truth is life
...Truth bitters
you Ain't Igbo Bro, Have U Worshiped Tinubu Today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Minjim: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2018
Are the drivers and cook not happy they are employed? I don't think they complained to Reno who can't employ them
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Bambambiglo: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2018
Bolustical:

You dey mind them?

Let them keep doing their job on the social media.

Those who are going to vote PMB are on ground.

I wonder how the yorubas became so subservient to the hausas, even when the middle belters are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Akanti50: 6:39am On Oct 11, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
u edos wl never join we niger delta ,ur nation lies wt afonja...dnt u knw edo is a muslim state, we no want bomb bomb 4 our nigerdelta!
U busted that fool. He thinks we dont know why he is pained because Edo is not included in Biafran map so he is now doing "Niger Delta" to draw South South to them loser selves.
Who even included Edo inside South South sef i dont really know.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Chukazu: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2018
BafanaBafana:
At list he has no plans to convert our refineries and power generation companies to his personal property.

Buhari has not taken anything belonging to a tribe and given it to another tribe.

Go and support your criminal. Awon bring back our corruption.

When the South West accused Jonathan of neglect and marginalization, what did Jonathan take that belonged to them and give to another region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by ofwest47(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2018
Reno Omo kiri kiri enu should know that Bia_fraudulent has been dead and buried by Gowon since 1970 may be before you were born.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by StArusi: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2018
“President Buhari's Chief Cook for 30 years is an Igbo man. His driver is an Igbo man. His VP Candidate in 2 past elections were Igbo men.” - Hon Aliyu

Even if we discover Buhari's parents are the founders of Igboland. We will still send him back to Daura in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 7:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Is there any good thing you know about Buhari, you blind pervert?
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Akanti50: 7:07am On Oct 11, 2018
osazsky:
gbam u nailed it sir,these guys are devils my elder bro recently employed one in his company .I warned him but he didn't listen I advised him to employ his native person Benin or Delta he refused and said d Igbo's are smart,I know I will have last laugh.I don' talk tire but he wouldn't listen,I told him today that by the time d guy spray pepper spray on his eyes he shouldn't come close to me,its just 2 months now my bro discovered something's missing from his record and that d guy has been giving customers his personal account number Instead of company account number. these guys never disappoint In fact all of them have already been programmed to follow the same path. fools
yes yes yes keep telling us your tales by moonlight we are listening, have they finished? tongue
Igbos are criminals yet South South are with them, the question is are you South South? Edo will never be regarded as real South South get that, ur breeds are exported only as harlots and you bring back diseases from all over the world, we dont want you in BIAFRA but we want others Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta, AkwaIbom, CrossRivers, that should tell you we no send una one bit so let your pain continue.
I still remember your brother Oshiomole calling GEJ "A Zoologist from the swamps of Otueke". Idiotic Ashawo disease infesed Edo never do wells.

2 Likes

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Henri8: 7:08am On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
The more you guys heap insult on Buhari, the more the Northerners love him..and they are going to vote for him in millions....
Stop lying. Most northerners no longer like him.
You think this hard isn't hitting them?

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Akanti50:

U busted that fool. He thinks we dont know why he is pained because Edo is not included in Biafran map so he is now doing "Niger Delta" to draw South South to them loser selves.
Who even included Edo inside South South sef i dont really know.
I av been hearing edo pple rant insulting igbos but leaving dia fulani oppressors, dat character isnt of we nigerdelta

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2018
CaptainG00D:

That's an afonja, forget the name he is afonja
longest time, so yorubas can go dat length to destroy igbos?
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by BafanaBafana: 7:29am On Oct 11, 2018
olabrad:

Are you agreeing that you are lying about the Igbo cook/driver story?
I'm saying it's not an issue. I never heard about it sef.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by BafanaBafana: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2018
Chukazu:

When the South West accused Jonathan of neglect and marginalization, what did Jonathan take that belonged to them and give to another region?
I'm in Nigeria. I never heard when the south west accused Jonathan of marginalisation. Right now, even Somalians are aware the south east is crying marginalisation.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by aremzo39(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2018
sad sad
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by AnalQueenluci: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Antho101:
Do you have a smartphone?
Can you copy and paste?

My news company needs someone who can copy and paste news articles. You will only use your phone to press a few button and receive unshakable alert daily. This opportunity is open to students, housewives, graduates, Corp members within the age of 18 to 60yrs.
Drop your whatsapp number to learn more about the business.
?
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by jumpandpas(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2018
BafanaBafana:
First casualty

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by bixton(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2018
The North fought GEJ tooth and nail when President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua died.
What was that unusual, uncommon word the legislative used in proclaiming him president?
The North refused to back PGEJ's second tenure.

The North helped PMB won the 2015 elections.
The North have been instigating crisis in the country.
Why is the North divided over PMB's second term bid?

Atiku Abubakar the presidential aspirant under the PDP is also of the North.
The PDP has alot of political calculations to do and alot more now than when these North-men left them for APC.
Has the North actually lost any presidential election in Nigeria?

The West got 8 years.
The North got 2 years direct and 2 years indirect.
The South got 2 years indirect and 4 years direct.

Depending on the outcome of the 2019 elections, the North may get 8 years or 12 years ahead.
When will the East get theirs?
Will the East be able to broker a formidable deal with the North?
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by stinechykee: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2018
adem30:
Mumu Reno said it's a lie, and still end up saying it's true.

Reno need Agbo
Na you be mumu pass by accepting that Bihari appoints Igbo's his driver and cook,am sure if its your Yoruba people he gave such appointment you will thank him in anticipation
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by joshkke(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Bolustical:

You dey mind them?

Let them keep doing their job on the social media.

Those who are going to vote PMB are on ground.

Yeah, you and your 18 likes. �

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Chukazu: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2018
BafanaBafana:

I'm in Nigeria. I never heard when the south west accused Jonathan of marginalisation. Right now, even Somalians are aware the south east is crying marginalisation.

Obviously you were in Somalia then ...

[b] Yoruba Elders Meet Jonathan To Complain About Marginalisation - Smh

Written by Leon Usigbe, Abuja
Friday, 26 August 2011

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan met with a delegation of the Yoruba Council of Elders (YCE), led by Major-General Adeyinka Adebayo (retd), in the State House, on Thursday, as the leaders complained about being left out in the top six posts in the country.

The delegation also demanded for the dissolution of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), which they observed had been unable to fulfill the objectives of its establishment, while also asking for action of the deplorable roads in the South-West.

But responding to their requests, President Jonathan said he was concerned about adherence to the principle of federal character and the zoning formula adopted by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and he had tried to ensure that no section of the country was left out in the scheme of things by accommodating them in the subsequent appointments he had made.

According to him, “the issue of federal character and position, especially those political offices, were quite worrisome to me, but we had to achieve political balancing and federal character.

“That is why this thing you describe as zoning was to make sure that every zone should be represented in the one you describe as top six, but for some political reasons, it was not possible. But on my own, in terms of appointments, I tried to see that the way appointment was made, you will agree with me that the appointments we have made so far did not exclude any section.”

He promised that he would not preside over a government that would margninalise any section of the country.

Jonathan lauded the role of Yoruba elders in the 2011 presidential election, which enabled the PDP to win in the South-West saying that the success was made possible because of the leadership.

On the request for the dissolution of the NDDC, Jonathan said though there were many complaints about the commission, it could not be dissolved because it was made up of management and staff.

Jonathan restated his commitment to ensure that things were done differently in the country, adding that corrupt officials would no longer be allowed to go scot free, while outstanding performers would be rewarded[/b]

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/27267-yoruba-elders-meet-jonathan-over-marginalisation
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Akanti50:

yes yes yes keep telling us your tales by moonlight we are listening, have they finished? tongue
Igbos are criminals yet South South are with them, the question is are you South South? Edo will never be regarded as real South South get that, ur breeds are exported only as harlots and you bring back diseases from all over the world, we dont want you in BIAFRA but we want others Bayelsa, Rivers, Delta, AkwaIbom, CrossRivers, that should tell you we no send una one bit so let your pain continue.
I still remember your brother Oshiomole calling GEJ "A Zoologist from the swamps of Otueke". Idiotic Ashawo disease infesed Edo never do wells.
Silly idiot, a little bit of history would have told you that one can not seperate Edo state from Delta state. But since you specialize in talking about things you know nothing about, just keep ranting.
Edo state and Delta state have been together as parts of Benin Kingdom for more than 1000 years, and after that, they were together in the western region (notice Delta state was never part of the eastern region), and then they were part of the midwest, and then they were part of Bendel (one state) until their division in the 1990's. Delta state and Edo state are like twin brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zK2bsZhPIo&t=31s

It is funny how some people from the south-east are verry ill informed.
You just believe you are entitled, you don't take time to get educated, you just assume. Your land doesn't go beyond the south-east and even some parts of the south-east do not belong to you.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Xioxing: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
One thing i hv come to realise is that blackman is too discriminating and tribalistic.
Reno omokri and ffk should stop instigating and insinuating Igbos.
Even we Igbos discriminate against other tribes, especially the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba.
back home, we discriminate against Enugu and Ebonyi, calling them so many derogatory names.
they should spare me that tribal bullshit.
To the best of my knowledge, hausa/fulani are the most accomodating and honest tribe in nigeria.
"ezi okwu bu ndu"..truth is life
...Truth bitters
you just made a fool of yourself nwanne!!!

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by cuteboy2: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Reno Omokri comes out to debunk claim that Buhari is not tribalistic.

He wrote:

"The Buhari Campaign Organisation says Buhari is not tribalistic and claim that his driver and cook are Igbos. First of all, this is a lie. But even if it is true, does it mean that all Buhari thinks Igbos are good for is as drivers and cooks? Are Igbos not good enough to even head one single military force? If they are not competent for that in Buhari’s eyes, can’t they head a paramilitary agency? #RenosDarts"

Campaign gimmick of his Igbo driver and cook is built on lies and is an insult to Igbos if the only thing Buhari sees them fit for is to drive and cook. They are not a slave race. The most significant thing Buhari has done for the Igbos is Python Dance #RenosDarts

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1050094481834500096

It is epic expose like this and the devastating comments on this forum that makes Buhari hate Social Media so much, he threatened to shut it down during his tepid independence day speech.

Thank God for Social Media. It has given voice to the masses. Who still listens to NTA these day?
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Reno's lethal punches are OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by olabrad: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
BafanaBafana:

I'm saying it's not an issue. I never heard about it sef.

If you know how much effect that lie had on 2015 election, you will understand that IT IS AN ISSUE
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by ThinkSmarter: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Xioxing:
you just made a fool of yourself nwanne!!!
then, u need not to be worried.
...truth is always bitter
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Akanti50: 5:20am On Oct 14, 2018
[s]
prolog2:
Silly idiot, a little bit of history would have told you that one can not seperate Edo state from Delta state. But since you specialize in talking about things you know nothing about, just keep ranting.
Edo state and Delta state have been together as parts of Benin Kingdom for more than 1000 years, and after that, they were together in the western region (notice Delta state was never part of the eastern region), and then they were part of the midwest, and then they were part of Bendel (one state) until their division in the 1990's. Delta state and Edo state are like twin brothers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zK2bsZhPIo&t=31s

It is funny how some people from the south-east are verry ill informed.
You just believe you are entitled, you don't take time to get educated, you just assume. Your land doesn't go beyond the south-east and even some parts of the south-east do not belong to you.
[/s]
Keep foolish yourself with trash.

How is Edo and Delta related; Deltans are hardworking people and they have rich successful business men and women cos Igbo blood runs in them, Edo boys on the other hand are lazy "cosmetics" people with Ashawo sisters littered all over Europe.
Deltans fought for Biafra during civil war while Edo fought for Nigeria in civil war.
Quit giving me stupid history and learn wisdom from even the reality on ground.
Most part of Delta speak Igbo and have been producing Igbo Governors but no part of Edo speak Igbo rather they speak Yoruba instead.
Stop hanging onto Deltans ok they are not even hanging onto you, you people are useless but they are very hardworking and resourceful notwithstanding their huge oil deposits..

Learn wisdom..
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Akanti50: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
I av been hearing edo pple rant insulting igbos but leaving dia fulani oppressors, dat character isnt of we nigerdelta
And you think Edo have not seen the Biafran map? the only SS state that is excluded from Biafra and you want them to feel happy being left behind to suffer hardship and do more ashawo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) / Refineries: How Dangote Group Was Chased Away From Rivers – Bobmanuel / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.