Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos (6437 Views)

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Couple Cause A Stir Online With Their Nude Pregnancy Shoot / Sad-Looking Couple Refused To Open Their Mouths To Kiss At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by CastedDude: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
This is serious. A young couple who couldn't wait to be together - caused a scene at their own wedding ceremony when it was time to kiss each other. The couple couldn't control themselves as they aggressively kissed each other in front of shocked wedding guests who were shouting.

Despite the screams from the guests, the couple continued with their aggressive and passionate kiss and stopped some moments after they 'got tired'.

The location where this happened was not given by the social media user who posted the video which has since gone viral. Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/couple-cause-a-scene-with-aggressive-kiss-at-their-wedding-ceremony.html

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by CastedDude: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
What is this

1 Like

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by milemimi93(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Op add graphic please

2 Likes

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by samysmoothfresh: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
The fvck is this?

What did i just look at?

Is there a way i can unlook this shiiit?

5 Likes

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Liliyann(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
When the lady says no sex before marriage!!!
Marriage sweet when you have a man that loves and worships you!!
A man that adores you and is ready to move mountain for you!!
Money makes marriage sweet!!!
Marry wisely!!!
Never marry for love but comfortability!!

2 Likes

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by IamPlato(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2018

Konji is More Than A Bastard
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by IamPlato(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:
What is this
Stupid Question!

Are You Better than That Kiss?

1 Like

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Stupid Question!

Are You Better than That Kiss?

Why you humping my mentions?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by IamPlato(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Why you humping my mentions?

Will You Keep Quiet!

Shebi you De Insult Me. I Will Frustrate Your Destiny With Useless Mentions
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Will You Keep Quiet!

Hungry finish you grin

2 Likes

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by itchie: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Which one be aggressive kiss?

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by IamPlato(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Hungry finish you grin

Mumu Girl...

Na You Hunger Go Kill.

Anyway, I'm LivingFree...
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:

Even if she's being physically abused? You've gotta be kidding
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by royalair(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Even if an aboki wears suit an aboki will remain an aboki
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by PrincessB1(f): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
This kind kissing no be here o cheesy
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Chubhie: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Will You Keep Quiet!

Sliding into a lady's mention in this manner is so stone age. You wouldn't get laid in a thousand years with this mentality.
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by IamPlato(m): 5:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Chubhie:

Sliding into a lady's mention in this manner is so stone age. You wouldn't get laid in a thousand years with this mentality.
.. Who says I want to get laid. I'm just Livingfree
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2018
Liliyann:
Marry wisely!!!

WHY ARE YOU CONTRADICTING YOURSELF.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by bukas15(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Liliyann:
Marry wisely!!!
just take a look at your self.. may yahoo boys never catch you. amen
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
PrincessB1:
This kind kissing no be here o cheesy

That is how I am gonna kiss u babe
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Oreofepeters: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Liliyann:
Marry wisely!!!
you always on every thread to shade men. Are you married?
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Blackfire(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yoruba people..
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by cuhor: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
wahala dey
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Liliyann:

WTF did you just say
Re: Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
When you had resolved to remain celibate until marriage grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Must See Guys...see What This Girl Is Doing To Her Boyfriend / Disgraceful Sexual Act Of Some Nigerian Men / Kmjwj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.