Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? (3533 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See This On A Woman? Be Honest Ple...(pics Ins) / What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Girl Wearing This? / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by SirWhiteFish: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
When you are with your girlfriend or your woman what comes to your mind??
Please be honest
When you are with your Boyfriend or your Husband what comes to your mind??
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by OneCorner: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Food

4 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by milemimi93(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
When I wake up, first thing on my mind is get this cake up

Staying on my grind and stack it straight up

We gon' we gon' we gon' get this money

We gon' we gon' we gon' get this money

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by samysmoothfresh: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
Prayer.....
Hot 1hr prayer session after which we play ludo smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Liliyann(f): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Money on my mind!!
How to demand for money just when he is about to enter and make sure he pays before releasing!!!
A man that is on the verge of ejaculation can do anything just to release!!
Take Your pleasure where ever you find it!!
Money and only money brings satisfaction!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Prayer.....
Hot 1hr prayer session after which we play ludo smiley
sammy sammy! prayer warrior! ludo player! okay.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Morning devotion. Our Daily Manna.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by samysmoothfresh: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Alirem:

sammy sammy! prayer warrior! ludo player! okay.

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
Money on my mind!!
How to demand for money just when he is about to enter and make sure he pays before releasing!!!
Olosho...Ashawo.... in fact.. Oloshawo

14 Likes

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by ArchangeLucifer: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
I always think of how to dispose her body before it starts smelling...

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Mcy56(f): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Prayer..... Hot 1hr prayer session after which we play ludo smiley
So its ludo after morning prayer? shocked Well done sir. tongue
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by samysmoothfresh: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mcy56:
So its ludo after morning prayer? shocked Well done sir. tongue
cheesy what should come next after prayer?

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Mcy56(f): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
cheesy what should come next after prayer?
Bible reading and exhortation. tongue
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by samysmoothfresh: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mcy56:
Bible reading and exhortation. tongue
cheesy true!!
And after that?

1 Share

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Mcy56(f): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
cheesy true!! And after that?
You start preparation for Sunday service, if it's working days, you start preparing to go out and hussle for the day. tongue

You aren't serious with those your memes o. grin
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by HouseOfWine: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Since yall wanna be sly with it..

Let me keep it 1hunnid

If she facing the other side, i did start kissing her neck while gently moving my pelvic region in a sexual rhythymic motion against her ass...

U should know what's next

Buts that's only on the days i feel Hot tho..

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Thebwoy: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
Money on my mind!!

Chaiii grin grin grin

This 1 reason why guys should hide their phones b4 having sex.
U fit transfer ur 6months salary in one click just to release that waste
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Nothing comes to mind except my hard pipe pressing against her soft ass & probably do one for the road b4 6 AM... Give her tfare cos she got to go for me to do my thing & get ready for the day but if she still staying we be fûcking till the sun come up after which i bounce for some morning money updates
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by samysmoothfresh: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Mcy56:

You start preparation for Sunday service, if it's working days, you start preparing to go out and hussle for the day. tongue

You aren't serious with those your memes o. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
you're hilarious cheesy

and on saturday?

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Mcy56(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
cheesy .....and on saturday?
You do household chores................... you can now play ludo in the evening. grin
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2018
Breakup.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by CHAVINCI: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2018
deuteronomy chapter 6 verses 6 and 7,where the lord thy God made us understand how important his word is and how we as christians should always keep it as a reminder even when we are sleeping,that's what comes to my mind whenever i'm with my girlfriend,shebi u wan hear talk.

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by SirWhiteFish: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
Breakup.
why now
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by SirWhiteFish: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
Breakup.
why now.
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by SirWhiteFish: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2019
Liliyann:
Money on my mind!!
before releasing lol
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Divay22(f): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2019
Some good loving tongue
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by SirWhiteFish: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Kenejames(f): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=SirWhiteFish post=90707994].[/quote
Food... I mean breakfast ��
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by SALTandFIRE: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kenejames:
hand
if you use this your right hand to slap someone...the person cannot live to see the next day....see muscles wet dey vex
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by IamDavids: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
BJ
Re: What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man? by Kenejames(f): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
SALTandFIRE:
if you use this your right hand to slap someone...the person cannot live to see the next day....see muscles wet dey vex
�����

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Girls LESBIAN This Happens To All High School Girls AGREE??? / Why Has Some Ladies Turned Relationship Into A Poverty Alleviation Scheme? / I Am Feeling Guilty. Help Me Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.